Molly-Mae Hague #15 Timmy won’t accept £1 mil but can’t afford his boozy bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m crying with laughter at these comments 😭😂😭
“So humble” “So busy” Busy doing what exactly? Doing duck all is an example
BF371A03-F270-4E6F-85FD-27A13D95A115.jpeg
91AE0902-AE05-4FE2-98F9-6DECE239A189.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
As everyone on this thread said… it was only a matter of time before something like this happened 🤦‍♀️

It seems so weird she posted that video earlier of the evening in question, bearing in mind it was only a few days ago, it doesn't make sense...

Reactions: 39
They’ve had 800k worth of stuff stolen???! And supposedly have no belongings left? Hopefully this teaches them to NOT flaunt your tit online like she does. This is what we’ve been saying for months, it was only a matter of time.

I wonder where they are going to stay now?

• Wow
Reactions: 112
As everyone on this thread said… it was only a matter of time before something like this happened 🤦‍♀️

That’s awful! But yeah was bound to happen eventually. It’s sad how it says they’ll never return though, knowing how much she loves that flat

Reactions: 60
I was just thinking it’s weird she’d have a video out when something like this happened? Also how is this the first report of it if it was a few days ago?

Maybe it didn’t happen, idk but if it did I do feel for them. A home invasion is something I don’t think I could get over either, knowing someone else was in your home and went through your belongings etc, gives me shudders just thinking about it.

They’re lucky they weren’t home or arriving home when it happened, they could have been seriously hurt or even killed in a panic in that kind of situation.

I do think molly needs to cop on flaunting her wealth though. I understand for her these are huge achievements to be able to buy for herself but she is making herself a target. Look what happened to Kim K? She had a whole team of security, does molly think she’s safer than Kim was?? Molly showed so much of her home, she showed exactly where she kept everything and even the outside of her home so many times it would have been so easy to plan robbing the place. I’m not victim blaming at all but she does need to take better precautions to protect herself in future.

That article about the break in listed that she had something like £58,000 worth of jewellery on one hand. To me that’s senseless, they’re supposed to be luxury statement pieces, not that you wear all of them at once. I just think she’s exposing too much of her life and making herself a target. I wonder would she buy these pieces if she wasn’t going to show them off? Her whole latest video is about designer items she’s bought, which is completely fine but when you’ve shown off your entire home layout, and all your finery it is dangerous when you don’t even know who’s watching. Thank god they don’t have kids yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 94
I reckon she had to have the YouTube video out for beauty works and knew the press was going to drop the story today so uploaded it first thing, she hasn’t posted about her new video either

Also ‘smile through the storm’ on her latest

Reactions: 23
I don’t want to be victim blaming but they way they flaunt their wealth in material items, letting the world know that they aren’t at home etc, it really isn’t surprising that this has happened.
I don’t wish being burgled on anyone, it’s a horrible experience but think it’s time for them to wise up a little and realise that they don’t have to show everything they buy on social media.
Molly’s latest vlog was quite vulgar with the display of new purchases - the £19k Van Cleef necklace, Balenciaga holdall bag, Prada ski set and snow boots, YSL shoes (that she didn’t even like!), Bottega clutch…

Reactions: 105
I’m shocked if it’s true. It’s what we’ve been saying for months though. This should be a wake up call for her to stop bragging about her wealth online. It’s scary that the gang knew they wouldn’t be home because of her BeautyWorks launch

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
Weird how she still posted her vlog showing off about more jewellery u would thinks she would crop it out if she was that shaken up. Hmm

Reactions: 39
Agree with everyone else. She flaunts her wealth all over the Internet. She really should have been more careful. Not that anyone deserves it. But come on!???! She films the location she lives, she films inside her apartment so people would know the layout, see where she stores things etc. It was bound to happen one time.

Reactions: 40
800k stolen and nothing left except what they had in the suitcases to London is baffling to me. Like I understand there was a lot of designer items we’ve seen in her walk-in closet but I can’t imagine all of the clothes were taken. Is that just dramatic journalism?

Also not going back to the flat? Where are they staying and why wasn’t it mentioned by her or her management and then posted absolutely everywhere? She’s still Molly Mae so you’d expect it to make headlines no? This is so crazy

Reactions: 47
I know she has tempted fate by making it far too obvious a) where she lives and b) how many high value very portable items like watches she owns, but I still wouldn't wish that on anyone tbh. With this and the endometriosis I'm actually starting to feel quite sorry for her tbh. *ducks for cover*

• Sad
Reactions: 38
It's awful if they have been burgled, in a way she probably feels glad she was wearing so much of her jewellery at the Beauty Works event including Cartier rings etc as at least this stuff wasn't stolen.

Reactions: 18
If it happened the night of the beauty works launch then how come in the vlog, a day or 2 later at the Halloween drive thru, there is no mention of it and they're completely happy and fine?

However we totally all saw it coming.

Reactions: 43
She really was naive to think she could show off her materialistic wealth and not be targeted, to me it just shows she lacks maturity if she was under the impression that things like this don’t happen. So easy for these people to locate her apartment she over shares massively. Showing off doesn’t pay off, it gets you stung.

Reactions: 29
Before the article came out I actually saw comments on a post about MM earlier today saying how she was gonna end up in a KK burglary situation how spooky, not that its that much of a reach considering she documented every single designer item and jewellery piece she had 🙄

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.