Molly-Mae Hague #15 Timmy won’t accept £1 mil but can’t afford his boozy bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mini rant
I just want to preface this by saying nobody ever deserves to get robbed. Having peace and privacy should be a right for everyone.

Having said that, I am just shocked by the disgustingly obscene show of wealth in her new vlog. The whole bloody video is just label this, designer that, name-drop here and there. The part where she says she forgot her Bottega shoes at home so she's "got someone to run to Selfridges to get another pair". I had to pause the video and just take that in for a second.

I went into Twitter to see the reactions and it's all just girls saying "she's worked sooo hard for this" "showing off is her job". When we've literally been through an entire pandemic and there's front line workers working 16 hour days earning less than one of her precious van Cleef bracelets. When you point this out, you get branded as a "bitter troll" but I truly do not envy her or her empty, materialistic life one bit. I truly don't understand what these girls get out of ass kissing her, she's not gonna send you a beauty works pr package luv x

Again, I want to say Molly Mae doesn't deserve to get robbed at all, but I hope this was an eye opener not to brag constantly, to be less arrogant and more vigilant. I think this is wishful thinking but I can hope at least 😕
You summed this up so so well! Girls are becoming pretty deluded these days which is a shame. It’s almost like women are reversing in society and their idols are now female influencers who basically tell you that you need to buy hair extensions, teeth whitening kits, that you shouldn’t wear the same outfit more than once and the only way to be happy is to have loads of money.

• Angry
Reactions: 46
You summed this up so so well! Girls are becoming pretty deluded these days which is a shame. It’s almost like women are reversing in society and their idols are now female influencers who basically tell you that you need to buy hair extensions, teeth whitening kits, that you shouldn’t wear the same outfit more than once and the only way to be happy is to have loads of money.
Also stay with ur dim bf that doesn't offer anything exciting. Doesn't challenge you in a fun way or make u wanna do fun/different things together. Just live for him. Do his cleaning and cooking if ur not just having take aways watching the HP Films and a few others on repeat.

Reactions: 10
What a song choice 🤣 “I always feel like, somebody’s watching me”

Errr yeah, they obviously were x
Molly - get over yourself - you're not at risk of being held captive for ransom, you yourself aren't worth thousands/millions.... peeps are only interested in your extreme consumerism that you've paraded across social media these last few years... I know harsh but technically you're now worth nothing to peeps given they've supposedly taken it all....the security is OTT.

Reactions: 11
What kind of actual moron is paying £4,250 a month for a tiny 'penthouse', especially now that it's been stripped of its desenio prints and custom wardrobes. Imagine the mortgage you'd get putting that money away every month o_O Only Money and Timmy who share a braincell between them are capable of such bad decisions

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Mini rant
I just want to preface this by saying nobody ever deserves to get robbed. Having peace and privacy should be a right for everyone.

Having said that, I am just shocked by the disgustingly obscene show of wealth in her new vlog. The whole bloody video is just label this, designer that, name-drop here and there. The part where she says she forgot her Bottega shoes at home so she's "got someone to run to Selfridges to get another pair". I had to pause the video and just take that in for a second.

I went into Twitter to see the reactions and it's all just girls saying "she's worked sooo hard for this" "showing off is her job". When we've literally been through an entire pandemic and there's front line workers working 16 hour days earning less than one of her precious van Cleef bracelets. When you point this out, you get branded as a "bitter troll" but I truly do not envy her or her empty, materialistic life one bit. I truly don't understand what these girls get out of ass kissing her, she's not gonna send you a beauty works pr package luv x

Again, I want to say Molly Mae doesn't deserve to get robbed at all, but I hope this was an eye opener not to brag constantly, to be less arrogant and more vigilant. I think this is wishful thinking but I can hope at least 😕
I was shocked by how she bought some Saint Lauren shoes, wore them down to the lobby, and confessed she’d never wear them again

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I wonder if there’s tension between molly and tommy, Tommy clearly is an moody person so wonder if there’s some trouble in paradise seen as there not together🥴 wonder if he’s pissed off at her

Reactions: 20
Mollys got him under the thumb that he can’t even post the fight to his SM yet as it may ruin the break in drama

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.