Molly-Mae Hague #15 Timmy won’t accept £1 mil but can’t afford his boozy bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's awful for her, I was burgled once and thankfully nothing of value was stolen (I was a skint student, so) but you feel so violated, it's horrible. I can understand why she wouldn't want to go back to the flat.

This should be a wakeup call and it's not victim blaming but for goodness sake she's been extremely naive...there's so many opportunists out there and she is always going to be a target. I had it drummed into me to not broadcast on social media that I was away from my home! Someone (looking at you, Momager :rolleyes:) needs to have a word with her about the constant flaunting of wealth and put her interests first.

Reactions: 38
What the duck was that Selfridges haul in the video.
Just thought this… that’s almost/probably over a years wages for some people on a shopping trip. Why buy YSL £700 shoes you don’t even like and aren’t gonna see MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

Reactions: 21
No one deserves to be burgled, even if you leave your house unlocked and door open. It's a terrible invasion and thankfully they have the resources so they don't have to return.

Has there been a celeb case where insurers don't pay up because someone has been reckless with what they share online?

Reactions: 45
Yeahhhhh, the vlog timeline doesn’t be up then. The whole implication was they were back home. And could it be a set up? Seems weird

Reactions: 10
They stole £800k worth of stuff!
If my house got broken in to they’d struggle to find £100 worth 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
I admire Molly Mae for all the things she has achieved and at 22 I think everyone can be a bit naive about some things. But she has been very poorly advised by her (well paid!) management regarding the flaunting of her wealth. The Selfridge haul in her latest video is absolutely unbelievable. It is amazing for her that she can afford those things but to post it on YouTube after she was robbed is - in a word - stupid. It also makes her very unrelatable and I think she needs to be careful of that regarding her audience.

She also must be making a HUGE amount of money. I hope she has good financial advisors because her spending is off the scale. A 14,000 necklace is just unbelievable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Definitely not trying to victim blame here but at the same time she has contradicted herself so many times over the last couple of years from saying “I won’t show you my new watch as it was super pricey” to then posting a photo of it a few weeks later. Absolutely NO need for her to go on about each piece of jewellery. The fact that on the wiki page we have managed to calculate how much all her jewellery is worth just from her posting a picture on her story ffs! I’m not saying she deserved it but she sure as hell did not help herself.

Reactions: 71
Definitely not trying to victim blame here but at the same time she has contradicted herself so many times over the last couple of years from saying “I won’t show you my new watch as it was super pricey” to then posting a photo of it a few weeks later. Absolutely NO need for her to go on about each piece of jewellery. The fact that on the wiki page we have managed to calculate how much all her jewellery is worth just from her posting a picture on her story ffs! I’m not saying she deserved it but she sure as hell did not help herself.
I also, and anyone could find, where she lived based off what’s she’s shown on her stories before (the park behind) and the outside of the building. One google search. You can’t show that wealth and be open online about your location. It doesn’t go hand in hand

Reactions: 28
The timeline doesn't add up, does anyone know what day the beauty works launch was? It said they were burgled Thursday night

Reactions: 6
I also, and anyone could find, where she lived based off what’s she’s shown on her stories before (the park behind) and the outside of the building. One google search. You can’t show that wealth and be open online about your location. It doesn’t go hand in hand
Yessss! That was going to be my second point! She said in one video “I get all these people just looking at me through the window” like why tf would you tell people that??

I don’t care tbh. Sorry not sorry
View attachment 828748
Tbf neither, I don’t know why I tried to be nice about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The thing is, doesn’t take an idiot to say it but obviously no one deserves to be robbed, but she isn’t like a normal working person, everything is replaceable, she will be in a new home next week flaunting new jewellery next month, with more designer hauls. Don’t let this fool you into the molly mae pity parade

Reactions: 72
The thing is, doesn’t take an idiot to say it but obviously no one deserves to be robbed, but she isn’t like a normal working person, everything is replaceable, she will be in a new home next week flaunting new jewellery next month, with more designer hauls. Don’t let this fool you into the molly mae pity parade
I already feel ill at the thought of all the sympathy she’ll get from the Fiat 500’s

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
It’s either a weird coincidence that as soon as she starts being a bit more flashy with a new watch and jewellery she’s burgled. Or that’s exactly why she was burgled..🤣 I thought they lived in a super safe and secure area?!

Reactions: 16
As everyone on this thread said… it was only a matter of time before something like this happened 🤦‍♀️

I like how they are high skilled robbers because they knew when Molly and Tommy were away, my grandma and her dog knows when they are away? They post constantly where they are 😂😂😂 idiots

I already feel ill at the thought of all the sympathy she’ll get from the Fiat 500’s
The go fund me’s 😂😂😂😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Are we really shocked? Molly lives her life to brag and show off her designer items. Why wouldn’t someone rob her when she posts EVERY SINGLE DAY about how much money she has and all her ridiculous purchases. I’m not saying she deserves it, and the people responsible 100% deserve to be locked up, but it also doesn’t come as a surprise. If I’m honest I really don’t give a duck. It was bound to happen at some point with the way she documents every single purchase she makes 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.