Molly-Mae Hague #15 Timmy won’t accept £1 mil but can’t afford his boozy bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm confused by the timeline but also how 800k worth was stolen.. That's a lot, did the robbers go in with suitcases? Depends if it was smaller items like jewelry I guess but that would be difficult to sell on without being noticed. Feel like there's some exaggeration going on.
She has 3 very expensive watches. She was wearing one in London so the other 2 are probably stolen now. One was a Rolex Cosmograph with a green face. They are about £90,000 second hand. She also wasn’t wearing one of her diamond encrusted cartier love bangles (sells for £52,500 in Harrods) and a plain silver love bangle (£10,000 minimum). She also owns a Cartier diamond encrusted ring (£8,000) that she wasn’t wearing. She had a Prada backpack, at least 2 Dior saddle bags, LV box bag, numerous LV overnight bags, LV suitcase, her mini version of the Balenciaga city bag, Balenciaga Hourglass bag, 2 Jacquemus mini bag, Prada Wicker Clutch, Prada basket bag, various prada nylon bags, The Dior Rimowa clutch, LV bumbag, Fendi Mon Tresor, Fendi Baguette, Dior Diorama, YSL clutch, Channel Top Handle (a different channel to the one she had in London, it’s £4/£5k). Thats just some of her bags and jewellry. The girl has all these overpriced labels, yet she can’t fork out a few hundred quid for CCTV or even buy a safe for her jewellery 🤣🤣🤣. It’s absolutely ludicrous.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 109
Just thought this… that’s almost/probably over a years wages for some people on a shopping trip. Why buy YSL £700 shoes you don’t even like and aren’t gonna see MAKE IT MAKE SENSE
I actually can’t get over this because she only wore them to go downstairs in to collect the heels that were being sent over by selfridges. I can’t even begin to imagine spending so much on shoes I don’t even like to wear for five minutes so I can’t return them..

Reactions: 13
Sorry but I have no sympathy for her she is clearly very materialistic and thinks all these items will make her happy, when in fact they won't and I hope this has made her realise

what a sad little life jane hahahah

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Im finding this story so extraordinary that I'm having to de lurk myself to comment!!!

Surely there is plenty of exaggeration here - I have no doubt that they have taken some very valuable stuff and of course the trauma is beyond the value, but £800,000 represents an enormous amount of earned revenue post tax, general living and management fees. They would have needed to have learnt many millions between them in the last 24 months to have accumulated that amount to stuff - have they really generated that amount ? Really ?? in addition the jewellery would have had to be kept in a safe - no way would an insurance company cover it without that stipulation. And they clearly don't have an art collection.

Also the idea they have been left with nothing but what they stand up in - thieves target certain things - electronics, bags, jewellery, art and sometimes rare books. I'm sure there is masses of PLT clothing, phone cases, drink cups and all the other detritus of general life left behind.

I'm also now so confused by the vlog - supposedly they were in London, got robbed, came back and then went to a film !!! In fact not any old film but a theatrical event in which they were 'attacked' through the window of their car !!! that can't be for real !!! Was that filmed before and someone just tacked it to the end of her vlog ? it seems the most likely explanation - in which case the whole vlog is an undisclosed ad.

Anyway they are now completely off social media so presumably they are away somewhere recovering. Its really awful - I'm just not sure I'm buying the whole story as it stands.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I agree wiltingviolet, I can't understand how she was able to go to that Halloween outdoor cinema and be "attacked" by those Halloween figures after the robbery. I could barely watch it from the screen. I know they both love Halloween but surely she is really upset after what happened?

Reactions: 32
And in the real world, even if burglars literally stole my actual house it wouldn't even come close to £800K 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 74
She has 3 very expensive watches. She was wearing one in London so the other 2 are probably stolen now. One was a Rolex Cosmograph with a green face. They are about £90,000 second hand. She also wasn’t wearing one of her diamond encrusted cartier love bangles (sells for £52,500 in Harrods) and a plain silver love bangle (£10,000 minimum). She also owns a Cartier diamond encrusted ring (£8,000) that she wasn’t wearing. She had a Prada backpack, at least 2 Dior saddle bags, LV box bag, numerous LV overnight bags, LV suitcase, her mini version of the Balenciaga city bag, Balenciaga Hourglass bag, 2 Jacquemus mini bag, Prada Wicker Clutch, Prada basket bag, various prada nylon bags, The Dior Rimowa clutch, LV bumbag, Fendi Mon Tresor, Fendi Baguette, Dior Diorama, YSL clutch, Channel Top Handle (a different channel to the one she had in London, it’s £4/£5k). Thats just some of her bags and jewellry. The girl has all these overpriced labels, yet she can’t fork out a few hundred quid for CCTV or even buy a safe for her jewellery 🤣🤣🤣. It’s absolutely ludicrous.
Yeh that's what mean, it's a mind boggling amount of stuff to have lying around and not in a safe. I mean you'd put your purse and passport in the hotel safe when you're on holiday - I can't understand why she wouldn't have the jewellery in a safe.

Like someone else said, that's a huge amount of money to be generating post tax and I know the DM will exaggerate but bloody hell. She's clearly very naive but there doesn't seem to be anyone looking out for her or keeping her right, she's come into a lot of money in the last couple of years and you'd think she'd be a bit more savvy.

Reactions: 22
Regarding them renting - I don’t think they can get a morgage big enough for what they want to buy. Most comapnies need 3 years proof of earnings (no matter how high your bank balance is). Molly probably has her own company where her youtube adsense money goes in, which won’t be loads in comparison to her other earnings. Her other work like Beauty Works will maybe be on a 2 year contract so not enough to show mortgage companies that she will continuley earn. As for the Filter Tan company, it’s not her company but a tan company where her name has been added to the bottles and they give her a cut. The director of the company is someone called George and there are around 100 shares for the company. God know how many or how little shares, if any, Molly actually owns. So unless they put down a huge deposit, it’s likely that they need to wait a little longer before being accepted for a mortgage. Mortgage companies would be reluctant to lend someone a couple of million when they have only been earning money for a little while as a result of 15 minutes of fame. It could all end tomorrow, cancel culture is rife. They will have been out of Love Island 3 years next summer so they can finally show 3 years of self employment earnings. Hence why I think they have been renting so long and the odd time they have said they have found a house they love they’ve had to go back and forth to their accountant trying to figure out if it’s worth paying higher rates for a mortgage and putting down a huge deposit that they can’t actually afford. When it doesn’t work out they say “we changed our minds about the house, we really loved it and then suddenly didn’t love it anymore”. More like financially it’s not feasible. She did actually say they are going to wait a year then look again. Same thing has happened with other influencers, you see them rent little 2 bed apartaments for so long and then they suddenly buy a £2m house once those 3 years of accounts can be shown. Patricia Bright even struggled to rent a work space recently because she didn’t earn enough. Her brand is worth millions but she only pays herself £40k a year or something out of her own company. Molly and Tommy wouldnt dare tell people they struggle for a mortgage as it just sounds embarrassing.
It probably makes sense for her not to be the sole director of Filter as she will need expertise also which she won't have in all areas, there are two directors as you say, her and George. Secondly Filter has 100 shares. 70% of them are held by MMH Group Holdings Ltd which is a company that Molly-Mae holds 100% of the share capital. Therefore she has significant control over the business.

Reactions: 11
I really hope she hasn’t gone staying with fran because she’s just as bait, Molly is always broadcasting when she’s stayed at Frans which is another thing she does which boggles my mind. I have a terrible feeling that fran will be next as she seems to have a lot of expensive assets too, her baby is always in designer, her CAR ?! It’s concerning how much WE all know about them just from their socials never mind people who may have been watching them 🤕

Reactions: 39
Maura planned it to get rid of the two of them while "staying at their place" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Best thing that could happen for that teddy was to be stolen and given a bath of bleach to clean it from the fake tan x

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It’s scary that you have a list of everything she owns. Just shows how much she’s overexposed herself for the likes

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Imagine Elly belly sat there like 👁👄👁 watching them take Molly’s balenciaga bags

• Haha
Reactions: 90
Imagine the insurance claim! 😫 a lot of insurance companies won’t cover high value jewellery items when you’re away from the home unless they’re in a locked safe etc. I wonder if they were!

Reactions: 21
you lot are dead weird saying it was bound to happen. its an awful thing to have happen. we know every single celebrity is rich from just looking at them it doesn't make stealing everything of theirs ok lol. maybe just sympathise for once instead of always having to be right

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.