Molly-Mae Hague #15 Timmy won’t accept £1 mil but can’t afford his boozy bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you lot are dead weird saying it was bound to happen. its an awful thing to have happen. we know every single celebrity is rich from just looking at them it doesn't make stealing everything of theirs ok lol. maybe just sympathise for once instead of always having to be right
We've basically all said it's an awful thing to have happened... but that doesn't change the fact that it was an inevitability due to how transparent she was about her whereabouts and the contents of her closet. Are we meant to just go round in circles saying how terrible it is she got burgled? Riveting forum discussion.

But you're right, I'll go send Molly my sympathies. It really is unimaginable - she must be down to just the one Rolex now. I hope the Cartier Love bracelets made it. What about the tiny Balenciaga bag?! Oh the horror, the heart bleeds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 126
We've basically all said it's an awful thing to have happened... but that doesn't change the fact that it was an inevitability due to how transparent she was about her whereabouts and the contents of her closet. Are we meant to just go round in circles saying how terrible it is she got burgled? Riveting forum discussion.

But you're right, I'll go send Molly my sympathies. It really is unimaginable - she must be down to just the one Rolex now. I hope the Cartier Love bracelets made it. What about the tiny Balenciaga bag?! Oh the horror, the heart bleeds.
Yeah everyone (or most people) agrees that it's awful, traumatic, invading, and would not wish it upon anyone. If anything, we all know she reads her thread, and people were basically telling her that it could very likely happen to her if she kept showing everything she bought along with her whereabouts and her apartment. These king of burglaries are not uncommon, so saying it was expected isn't being glad it did...

I wonder if she'll pull a Tamara (Kalinic), make it her personality and make herself look "even more" of a bOsS witch with how strong she'll be through the process, only to keep replacing, buying, and showing off even more :rolleyes: She's already pulling off the initial part of the entire burglary looking suss....

Reactions: 19
Exactly! It all sounds like set up to me so that they probably can claim on insurance.
If they do it is so beyond immoral.
Insurance fraud is a pretty big accusation. The police will do a full investigation before any claim can be settled.

Reactions: 14
Hate to say it but I commented on the MM thread for the first time on Aug 27th this year and look at my 4th point....

She's just lucky they weren't in.

ps. @ChloeBee that may have been me!

1635259140445.png

Reactions: 15
One of my friends made a good point that Molly mae probably doesn’t recognise how famous she actually is. I think a lot of influencers are in a weird stage where they’re a lot more popular than other influencers but still not a typical ‘celebrity’ and unlike other islanders Molly is known by quite a lot of people globally. I think hopefully this is a wake up call that she can’t just live anyhow anymore and hopefully she will continue to be open but draw the line somewhere and invest in a much better property for her safety.

Reactions: 13
It’s really annoying me that people are saying if you have anything bad to say about Molly with the robbery your just jealous. How is it jealousy for pointing out she shows off and we knew this would happen. Ye it’s awful we got burgaled before and our new cars got taken and we certainly wasn’t showing them off on social media. She was a very easy target and should learn from this but I doubt she will

Reactions: 31
the twitter fans are coming out in full force it's actually sickening

people posting shite like this as if it means anything

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I can’t believe I’m having to say this but this woman is only “famous” to teenage girls with horrific spray tans who go into Klarna debt for PLT items.

“global” “someone of her status” “fame” what the hell do some of you be talking about sometimes😭she’s a glorified reality star/wag type. No one in America/France/Italy would know who she is.

It’s delusional. Stop it😭I can’t even tell who’s taking the piss anymore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115
I can’t believe I’m having to say this but this woman is only “famous” to teenage girls with horrific spray tans who go into Klarna debt for PLT items.

“global” “someone of her status” “fame” what the hell do some of you be talking about sometimes😭she’s a glorified reality star/wag type. No one in America/France/Italy would know who she is.

Oh God I love you

Why do some people act like she’s the second coming of Christ? It’s embarrassing. Get a bleeping grip. These Fiat 500’s will gas up Molly before their own friends and family 🤡🤡🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

i've got to say it as a woc i don't get why so many other woc bend over backwards for molly. it isn't just the ones with the spray tans it's woc too and it actually sickens me bc she wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire so whyyyy are you out here defending her with your life.

Reactions: 39

You’ve hit the nail on the head, I couldn’t imagine caring about someone I’ve never met to that extent over something that won’t impact them financially. The only people that would are those that pay for PLT next day delivery for the year

If I’m going to be truthful I couldn’t give a duck, there’s consequences to stupid actions and this is one of them. She’s paid the price for her extensive, vulgar show of wealth. Worst part is, she’ll be fine. Won’t make a dent.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
It’s awful it really is, compared to molly I have jack tit but I still don’t post my kids gifts on Xmas day etc because there are tit heads out there- I don’t even really follow what molly mae does but I live nearby and it’s really easy to work out where she lives- we always know when Tommy is away and when she’s away it’s really dangerous thank god she wasn’t in

Reactions: 23
You’ve hit the nail on the head, I couldn’t imagine caring about someone I’ve never met to that extent over something that won’t impact them financially. The only people that would are those that pay for PLT next day delivery for the year

If I’m going to be truthful I couldn’t give a duck, there’s consequences to stupid actions and this is one of them. She’s paid the price for her extensive, vulgar show of wealth. Worst part is, she’ll be fine. Won’t make a dent.
Exactly this. She’ll cry for a few days, make a vlog about it and get loads of sympathy. Boo bleeping hoo. And then she’ll go on to buy everything she’s lost again and then some. Her desperation for likes and validation are more important to her. Her entire personality and career is built on this so she knows she would be nobody if she gave it all up

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Your baby Molly Mae is a director of a company that pays their workers £3.50 an hour. I’m sure your baby will survive and still be able to eat, and sleep in a warm house, unlike the workers who will never in touch £1000 at once let alone 800k in belongings.

STOP CARING ABOUT MILLIONAIRES WHO ARE bleeping FINE. Turn the conversation to what she endorses and promotes by working with PLT.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 109
Your baby Molly Mae is a director of a company that pays their workers £3.50 an hour. I’m sure your baby will survive and still be able to eat, and sleep in a warm house, unlike the workers who will never in touch £1000 at once let alone 800k in belongings.

STOP CARING ABOUT MILLIONAIRES WHO ARE bleeping FINE. Turn the conversation to what she endorses and promotes by working with PLT.
my girl said my baby. I’m crying does she even know you exist!!! Calling a big 22 year old woman your baby 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
What if it’s all a big fat lie, and they were advised that they were showing too much wealth on social media, and were likely to be targeted by robbers, so they staged a break in and said “everything of value has been taken so no point robbing us now guys”?

Then they both stopped showing anything of any value on social media 😜

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.