Molly-Mae Hague #15 Timmy won’t accept £1 mil but can’t afford his boozy bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Molly how’s that creative director job going for you without your social media yesterday? You just might’ve had to turn up to the office for a day of work! Tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Came here to say tommy is sooo cringe on his stories and not a looker at all.

Reactions: 13
I don’t understand - if Molly and Tommy cannot find their dream house why don’t they just build one? That way they wouldn’t have to worry about Tommy not being able to afford the mortgage publicly Molly could just pay for all the work and the papers would be none the wiser

Reactions: 33
I don't get why they don't just buy a "luxury apartment" similar to the one they're in now that surely Tommy could get a mortgage for.... Whys it gotta be a mc mansion of epic proportions 😴😴😴 the apartment would still be 100x more than what most people would typically buy for a first home

Reactions: 34
I don’t understand - if Molly and Tommy cannot find their dream house why don’t they just build one? That way they wouldn’t have to worry about Tommy not being able to afford the mortgage publicly Molly could just pay for all the work and the papers would be none the wiser
That's too much work for Molly. She's nowhere near switched on enough either, she'd end up being ripped off. Love that for her 😚✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m guessing she had her endometriosis operation earlier this week hence the radio silence on socials. Hope it all went well and she’s doing ok.

Reactions: 13
She's posted a photo of her looking like an egg in yet another overpriced ugly hoodie with the Chanel bag (so humble guys) so doesn't look like the surgery was this week. Also I thought it was a laparoscopy to diagnose potential endometriosis, not surgery to remove the endometriosis?

Reactions: 18
Does anyone else find it a tad pathetic that she has to go and stay with Fran because Tommy’s away? Can she not be on her own?

Reactions: 69
yup, I had a feeling it was probably an amazing quality fake, or if not then def a preowned. She did noooot get a retail authentic Patek.
I don't think it would be fake due to the status Pateks hold. Same with her AP. Maybe preowned but definitely not fake

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.