Molly-Mae Hague #15 Timmy won’t accept £1 mil but can’t afford his boozy bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lives in a gated apartment building and has security anyway, she’s said before in a vlog, she’s just needy and needs her momager
Such odd behaviour.

If she was that bothered about security then she wouldn't be flashing the jewellery, designer bags, watches etc at every opportunity...

Reactions: 45
Probably security reasons though ..
Sounds like a pretty depressing life to live if she reckons she can’t be home alone for security reasons. She’s a washed up love islander with more money than sense, not Kim kardashian.

Reactions: 43
I don't think it would be fake due to the status Pateks hold. Same with her AP. Maybe preowned but definitely not fake
A few people on here a while back noticed differences between her AP and a real one

Reactions: 10
Such odd behaviour.

If she was that bothered about security then she wouldn't be flashing the jewellery, designer bags, watches etc at every opportunity...
It's nothing to do with security. She can't be alone because she has no hobbies or interests and therefore is incapable of filling her own time.

Reactions: 43
I beg everyone to watch her new tik tok😂🤣 too much to screenshot and post but all I can think is who is she tryna convince?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why’s she acting like she’s in Year 8 with that TikTok? 😂 Why are you sharing your texts you freak 😂 She’s put more time, effort and creativity into that TikTok than every one of her FleaLT collections

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why’s she acting like she’s in Year 8 with that TikTok? 😂 Why are you sharing your texts you freak 😂 She’s put more time, effort and creativity into that TikTok than every one of her FleaLT collections
It’s giving me ‘let’s hug after school tomorrow’ vibes xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m very suspicious of that tiktok, his spelling and grammar seemed perfect in every message yet we all know Tommy struggles to string a sentence together

Reactions: 35
What in the High School Musical is this ???

8D6BE901-130C-4388-BAC8-242947A2A9DE.jpeg

“Just resting today?” You know, like yesterday, the day before and the past 20 years of your life

60EB2C1D-4FAB-4E42-B715-CD333E6327B8.jpeg

I might be snorting coke in the bathroom but my phones on loud so I can hear you BABY

EC209037-1F19-48DB-86D7-46AA4ED05CCB.jpeg

Might have to wait until it’s past midday though, as she doesn’t wake up until 3PM

0CBBD050-2367-4E30-80B7-DED8A535B40E.jpeg

Baby I promise you, Maura has nothing on you. That’s why I picked YOU. You’re moi gorlfriend babe

A0B0A9D3-93B9-4AAF-A213-1C9D806168D2.jpeg

Are you talking to Ellie Belly there ???

40BA0D38-F3A3-46E6-BE94-63D706A44E88.jpeg

You’re in Las Vegas, not bleeping Narnia hun x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 81
Poor molly is under threat from the the new LoveIsIand couples.
Tolly aren’t ‘couple goals’ anymore so molly up late trying to do some damage control

Reactions: 22
Idk if I’m just cold hearted and jaded but half that tit would make me retch if a dude sent it to me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.