Molly-Mae Hague #15 Timmy won’t accept £1 mil but can’t afford his boozy bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Timmy loses this fight their relationship is over.
His whole career is over - who will take him seriously in the boxing world after losing to someone like Jake Paul?? He’s been riding on his family’s coat tails so let’s finally see!

Reactions: 29
The fact that Tommy is even willing to give a rapist the time of day is very telling of his character imo. Then again his own brother has extremely ignorant views on sexual assault so I can’t be too surprised 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 25
God these fiat500 girls are living in a bleeping dream land 😂 I’ve never had to communicate with someone who has less brain cells than this group of people 😂
these people are delusional! she goes on hoilday, works for 2 minutes and then chills for 4 days. pls tell me how she can't get sleep 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I CANNOT WAIT to watch the fight with you tattlers on dec 18th 😂 it’s gonna be a blast

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Anyone else think Timmy’s brother is so powerful in that domain that somehow the fight can be rigged? I can’t see Tyson letting his reputation be damaged so easily by his little brother.

• Wow
Reactions: 43
Hi! First time posting in here but been reading it for a good while! I just can’t stand molly mae purely for the fact she blackfishes and is making money off that and that she has stakes in a company that treats their workers like dirt. Everyone and their mother seems to like her so glad I’ve found a thread that agrees with me.. that’s all!

Reactions: 8
Hi! First time posting in here but been reading it for a good while! I just can’t stand molly mae purely for the fact she blackfishes and is making money off that and that she has stakes in a company that treats their workers like dirt. Everyone and their mother seems to like her so glad I’ve found a thread that agrees with me.. that’s all!
Blackfish how?

Reactions: 7
I really don’t think she black fishes. I’m not one to say “girls can fake tan” when they are looking racially ambiguous and fully agree lots of other influencers black fish but I really don’t think molly does. I don’t think anyone would look at her and think she’s anything other than a white woman. Xx

Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.