Molly-Mae Hague #14 CD of FleaLT, they don’t pay their workers but at least they pay me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she moved from that couch at all this weekend? Lazy mare. Get up and get that stinking elephant in the wash while you're at it 🐘🚿
to be fair to her. If you’ve had a lump from your boob removed do you really want to be moving? I think I’d be lazy too! I bet it’s painful, a biopsy on my boob killed me off 😂

Reactions: 49
View attachment 781636

This is PLT's new Creative Director, ladies and gentlemen.
The "boss babe", the hard working business woman, the one who is supposed to "work 24/7", the one who "works while we sleep".
Two fu**ing days spent on the couch watching teen movies and eating chocolate, while us peasants must work to pay the bills.
She should have written "I sleep while you work", that's more fitting.
In all fairness she had surgery to remove lumps from her chest. Having had similar surgery, it can be really exhausting. I remember being in bed for a whole week after. I was drugged up on pain meds and any time I moved it hurt so much. So I get why she’s having a lazy few days.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Omg I thought that too! Why would you say that? Shows how inauthentic it all is.
I don't know why Molly gets so many comments saying she's relatable etc, clearly her image/brand has been extremely carefully orchestrated in a very calculating way in order to bring in as much $ as possible!
I think it’s cos she is a very normal girl as we see from her unedited pics that’s managed to “make it” at least in terms of money and exposure. So she embodies I guess that idea we are sold of the boss babe / hustle / grind thing like everyone can have cars, mansions, holidays etc if they just “grind”. Which of course isn’t actually possible and as u say it’s clear Molly has orchestrated everything to get to this point. But she makes it look easy maybe to people who buy into that ideal? Which is a lot of people! The reality is most of us will never achieve more than a moderate amount of wealth and will never have Kylie Jenners life or close but we’re sold the idea we can if we are just “in our bag” like people say Molly is lol. I wonder if people either don’t think far enough to realise it’s all been very calculated or just blissfully ignore it bc it’s easier to believe in the boss babe dream? When realistically how many are going to go on love island to actually get the same lol?

also I think a lot isperformative these days and ppl will post about how billionaires are bad etc but then idolise ppl like Kyliej or Molly, and I think they take the route of thinking you’re extra or jealous if ur to point out how problematic she is, bc the idea of “she’s just in her bag man don’t hate” is easier than being accountable and having integrity to address what’s wrong, bc the rich boss babe/entrepreneur dream is more attractive than turning down £ and only working with brands etc that are ethical or supporting ppl that are ethical.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nana is on holiday.
Grandchild fending for herself for the foreseeable?
Looks like she’s not just having a break from Molly it also looks like she’s having one from her partner & child too 🤷🏻‍♀️ He’s posting at soft play whilst her assistant Ellen is also posting similar stories to Fran so must be on holiday together 🤣

to be fair to her. If you’ve had a lump from your boob removed do you really want to be moving? I think I’d be lazy too! I bet it’s painful, a biopsy on my boob killed me off 😂
Honestly I'm a bit bored of seeing the "to be fair to her" posts, this isn't the rave thread and I stand by what I said. I get she's had a lump removed but she's known for being a lazy mare and watching the same kids movies on repeat with a filthy elephant toy next to her. She'd be doing that regardless.

She’s actually frustrating the hell out of me now. Endometriosis, cancerous moles and breast lumps are not just things you can blatantly breezily say you have and then spend 90% of the time focusing in on whether you’re watching romcoms or Harry Potter. I would understand if she was keeping her conditions on the down low because she doesn’t want to share it (and that’s fine, she’s well within her right to do that) but the way she mentions it so passively to me shows it’s just for the attention. Those are serious conditions to have and shouldn’t be mentioned in a “oh btw” manner, just to never be talked about again. If you’re going say it, especially given the impressionable audience she has, at least maybe give a small bit of information on why and how you should be aware of them.

Sorry, the fact that she’s being so lazy all the time when she could be doing so much more. Not just in this example but overall too 🙈 Molly hun, please get off the couch for once and stop being so lazy
Exactly this.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Honestly I'm a bit bored of seeing the "to be fair to her" posts, this isn't the rave thread and I stand by what I said. I get she's had a lump removed but she's known for being a lazy mare and watching the same kids movies on repeat with a filthy elephant toy next to her. She'd be doing that regardless.

Exactly this.
Me and you both 🤣 Exactly, let’s not pretend that before this week she wasn’t just spending her days also sat on the sofa drinking Diet Coke and taking pictures of Chanel bags. She’s always been lazy.

Reactions: 25
The real crime is the colour of that elephant. Never mind the Delta variant, we'll have the Ellie variant soon enough :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Meh, when I had my biopsy I was back at my desk in the office 45mins afterwards after two ibuprofens. I then waited for my results for nearly a month, NHS life 👍🏻 Sorry I’m not feeling that generous.

Exactly this.
Whoops. What @Platformcrocs said basically 👆🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 23
In all fairness she had surgery to remove lumps from her chest. Having had similar surgery, it can be really exhausting. I remember being in bed for a whole week after. I was drugged up on pain meds and any time I moved it hurt so much. So I get why she’s having a lazy few days.
Posts of Molly Mae being a couch potato all weekend could have come from literally any point in time post-Love Island. She's a lazy lump.

Reactions: 11
Me and you both 🤣 Exactly, let’s not pretend that before this week she wasn’t just spending her days also sat on the sofa drinking Diet Coke and taking pictures of Chanel bags. She’s always been lazy.
I tend to lurk here but there's a LOT of "but to be fair..." or "I'm not defending her, but" and I don't get it lol.

Even a few pages back when people were talking about her being boring lazy lump when Tommy was out taking sniff, it was all "well to be fair to her, I didn't like going out when I was her age!" and sure that's great but I'm here for the banter, not to defend some poor little rich girl who does 2 hours of work a week and brings her momager to her job.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Exactly this.
Yes, yes and yes! To Be FaIr To HeR more like to be Fiat 500 to her 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Lmfao to be fair - as if Molly isn’t a lazy sofa dossing bint watching Disney movies everyday usually 🤣 pull the other one man

• Haha
Reactions: 16
ERM excuse me it’s Coke Zero. Have some respect 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 26
In all fairness guys I think we’re just HatErz who are ✨jealous✨ that we can’t walk into director positions with no qualifications like our Fiat 500 Queen 🥰 x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In all fairness she did make it out today for another lunch with our lovely Tommy, so she doesn’t spend all day on the sofa. Common now guys be fair.
Also it seems either frans scheduled her holiday around mollys op, or molly doesn’t work when frans on holiday. A lot of hand holding going on there for the she e o.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
To be fair, she is very ✨relatable✨ underneath the showing off. Yes, she had endless holidays during a pandemic but let’s not even talk about it. Anyway, we move 😚✌

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.