Molly-Mae Hague #14 CD of FleaLT, they don’t pay their workers but at least they pay me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah I just went on Reddit and saw someone 💦 on a picture of MM😭 I’m done with the internet
What the fuckkkk!

I have just been on to have a nosey and I feel sorry for her. Imagine someone photoshopping your head onto a naked body and sharing it online, other people are wanking over your pictures and people are commenting ‘cover the witch☹ People think tattle is bad it’s absolute childish playground stuff compared to Reddit.

Reactions: 38
I really struggle to understand people that say they are afraid of needles or cannulas or medical things in general when they happily have filter and other cosmetic procedures. I dunno she comes off like a massive baby to me all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Give me attention please, I beg you x

View attachment 780188
Now this has annoyed me. I too found a lump a few years ago, it was benign but because it wasn’t a certain size, they wouldn’t remove it and I have to live with it constantly being uncomfortable sleeping and when wearing sports bras, not to mention the health anxiety finding it and having to have it stick around has given me.. Especially now during Covid I wouldn’t have a prayer of having it removed in a decent amount of time without going private. She has no idea how privileged she is and makes out it’d be as easy for any other normal person in her position. Ugh.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Not to derail the thread but THIS OMG THIS! You’ve put it perfectly. I’ve had a boob job myself and got it purely for myself but reading this has made me realise - if I were as you said out in space alone would I have gotten one? No. So yeh I guess it was inadvertently for men... wow. Sorry for going off topic but just wanted to say this was a real eye opener and very well put!
Kierabreaugh on TIKTOK she stuns me with her knowledge/thinking xx also i really realised similar with makeup in the pandemic! Always thought was just for me until I didn’t bother so much bc why waste product!? as u say, eye opening.

lol ok my brain did some work there - she’s not holding it but it is visible on the bed

Wait did she say “it’s bleeping huge” to him as they were in bed together? Cos hahahahaha if so sounds like something you say when you’re young cos u think that’s what girls should say 😭 like faking it!

I don’t know if the internet has just made me too cynical but I can’t help connect this post with her recent backlash…plea for sympathy? Weird how she always gets a health issue after backlash…I hope that’s not what she’s doing tho but yeah. The MOLE?
I saw it and thought not reaching for another kind of cancer for attention now….. the mole thing really annoyed me. she has such a huge following and from when you went on tv and got dug out by Thomas fury specifically to increase ur following and get where u are now… u asked for the role model job be it! She will prob be praised for the “get yourselves checked “ thing But it al seems so random and wishy washy to me. It’s like she was talking about an eye test. Not like serious multiple lumps and moles being tested and removed that you’d then really feel passionate about spreading awareness and info u get me?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Haven't bothered with her threads for a while because she's a boring bastard, but duck me, a scaremongering post AGAIN!? I totally get raising awareness, but she doesn't, saying "check your bodies" isn't enough, tell people how, direct them to resources etc. Because she does none of that and just posts bleeping selfies, I can't help but think it's all about the attention. Infact if anything, she will scare people more because now they'll go looking for lumps and come across normal stuff that makes them think I COULD BE MOLLY! because they don't know what they should be looking for. Lack of sympathy? Maybe, but she's turned into a bit of the girl who cried wolf after that mole bollocks. I don't deny it was bleeping terrifying for her, but I can't forget how she handled the situation once she knew it was OK and let her fans sit and worry for her while she was sitting pretty. I know people handle stress differently - but she acts like a suspicious lump removal is a day at the races!?

Reactions: 25
Why does she dress like a 30 year old, busy boss mum with a Range Rover that she can’t drive or park ???

F80C73B5-D9EC-49EC-B96B-3610D716F975.jpeg

8D0AB712-2B1D-4D2F-9A8E-B7D332DE4469.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
How can she post those Instagram photos basically everyday when she had videos out off her... she literally looks nothing like her photos. I’m not a fan of Jake Paul but he wasn’t wrong in calling her a catfish ahaaha

Reactions: 29
I’ve just had a look at that Molly mae Reddit I would actually be suing if I was her what the duck. The deep fakes are so weird? Men wanking? What the hell is going on here

Reactions: 30
I’ve just had a look at that Molly mae Reddit I would actually be suing if I was her what the duck. The deep fakes are so weird? Men wanking? What the hell is going on here
Sadly she’s not the only one. There’s pretty much a sub for nearly every celebrity/influencer out there, including ones that are minors and/or freshly 18. It’s disgusting but Reddit will do nothing about it 😒

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.