Molly-Mae Hague #14 CD of FleaLT, they don’t pay their workers but at least they pay me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guysss, welcome back to my channel thread. I just want to say thank you SO much for 6 mil of youuu 🤍🤍🤍 I honestlyyy can’t believe there’s 6 million of us ??? I feel SO lucky it’s insane to meee. I just knew that this is the life I would manifest for myself. Literallyyy Love Island had nothing to do with all of my achievements and success because I manifested every single thing ??? I just don’t want to be seen as an influencer from Love Island because I’m SO much better than that and I’m categoricallyyy on another level 😚✌🏻 Let’s not even talk about Love Island, we move 😚✌🏻

You guysss know I’ve been keeping something REALLLy big from you guysss and omg, I’m so glad I can talk about it now but I really don’t want to talk about it ??? I’m beyond ecstatic to tell you guysss that I’m the new CREATIVE DIRECTOR of FleaLT for the UK and Europe… I just… I literallyyy can’t believe it ??? This is honestlyyy the biggest career move of my life. FleaLT have had faith in me since day WUN, it’s literallyyy fait isn’t it? I can’t wait to show you guysss my new collection with them. I honestlyyy deserve this role you guysss because I went to the Fashion Retail Academy and categoricallyyy have all the credentials and experience ??? Yesss I know FleaLT is not the WUN when it comes to paying it’s workers a minimum wage but you guysss, I turned down a £2 million brand deal for this 7 figure deal so we’ll just have to not talk about it 😚✌🏻 I know the clothes are cheap, poor quality, killing the planet and with every purchase you get some kind of critter in your order but I literallyyy just bought a new Cartier bracelet for £37,000 and without FleaLT none of that would be possible ??? Literallyyy the press are going to give me SO much hate for mentioning it but we move 😚✌🏻

Anywaysss guysss Tommy’s in America, honestlyyy guysss I can’t wait for him to come home I’ve missed my Schlongydog SO much. Literallyyy as soon as the fight is over he’s going to come home isn’t he ??? I’m categoricallyyy not okay that I couldn’t go to America to watch his fight but that’s just fait isn’t it ??? Everything happens for a reasonnn. At least Tommy’s dad won’t be categoricallyyy fuming at me 😚✌🏻 Best believe I’ll be unpacking his suitcase for him and washing his 100 pairs of boxers when he comes home 😚✌🏻 Errr Tommy! What the duck is that lipstick on your boxers ??? Anywaysss we’re SO in love he literally got an Ellie Belly lucky charm put on his robe 🤍🤍🤍 When he has his next fight with Jake Paul he’s got to get a giraffe lucky charm put on there for me 😚✌🏻

Don’t forget to shop our NEW Filter products guysss 😚✌🏻 The plastic water bottle is *chefs kiss*. Honestlyyy unREALLL. You guysss have no idea how hard I’ve worked on this, this is just the start guysss 🤍🤍🤍 Thank you SO much for watching guysss. I’m literallyyy SO busy now so I’ll see you in my next WUN. I’m going to be SO busy working at FleaLT for 40 hours a week and acting like I’m Umar Kamani (Who’s Umar?). I promise you guysss there’s not going to be many holidays now as I only get 20 holidays a year, categoricallyyy fuming 😚✌🏻 How will I show off to you guysss if I can’t go on holiday? Love that for me, anywaysss bye guysss *blows kiss*

✨ Title by me, with 90 likes ??? Love that for me ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 120
27345D0E-5447-400D-9C2D-F2CC9D2D470A.jpeg

DFD007FE-6EFC-4304-9A99-6BFC82E085E7.jpeg

I’m sure Cowgirl-Mae gave Tommy an earful when he’d posted stories about his LA vacation and how he’s living it up in LA, but hadn’t done a post about her. He’s now uploaded a post and a swipe up😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Love the title @lozzapaloozza , love that for you🙌🏻😩

3.50 for the PLT workers but a 7 figure deal for not a days work in the office?? I hope she comes crashing down soon.

Reactions: 26
I'm a rare visitor in these parts but the titles and recaps are *chef's kiss* 👌😂

Reactions: 37
I find it hard to believe Tommy’s boxing mates/opponents don’t rip him to shreds for being a grown man and worshiping a teddy

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Hey guysss, welcome back to my channel thread. I just want to say thank you SO much for 6 mil of youuu 🤍🤍🤍 I honestlyyy can’t believe there’s 6 million of us ??? I feel SO lucky it’s insane to meee. I just knew that this is the life I would manifest for myself. Literallyyy Love Island had nothing to do with all of my achievements and success because I manifested every single thing ??? I just don’t want to be seen as an influencer from Love Island because I’m SO much better than that and I’m categoricallyyy on another level 😚✌🏻 Let’s not even talk about Love Island, we move 😚✌🏻

You guysss know I’ve been keeping something REALLLy big from you guysss and omg, I’m so glad I can talk about it now but I really don’t want to talk about it ??? I’m beyond ecstatic to tell you guysss that I’m the new CREATIVE DIRECTOR of FleaLT for the UK and Europe… I just… I literallyyy can’t believe it ??? This is honestlyyy the biggest career move of my life. FleaLT have had faith in me since day WUN, it’s literallyyy fait isn’t it? I can’t wait to show you guysss my new collection with them. I honestlyyy deserve this role you guysss because I went to the Fashion Retail Academy and categoricallyyy have all the credentials and experience ??? Yesss I know FleaLT is not the WUN when it comes to paying it’s workers a minimum wage but you guysss, I turned down a £2 million brand deal for this 7 figure deal so we’ll just have to not talk about it 😚✌🏻 I know the clothes are cheap, poor quality, killing the planet and with every purchase you get some kind of critter in your order but I literallyyy just bought a new Cartier bracelet for £37,000 and without FleaLT none of that would be possible ??? Literallyyy the press are going to give me SO much hate for mentioning it but we move 😚✌🏻

Anywaysss guysss Tommy’s in America, honestlyyy guysss I can’t wait for him to come home I’ve missed my Schlongydog SO much. Literallyyy as soon as the fight is over he’s going to come home isn’t he ??? I’m categoricallyyy not okay that I couldn’t go to America to watch his fight but that’s just fait isn’t it ??? Everything happens for a reasonnn. At least Tommy’s dad won’t be categoricallyyy fuming at me 😚✌🏻 Best believe I’ll be unpacking his suitcase for him and washing his 100 pairs of boxers when he comes home 😚✌🏻 Errr Tommy! What the duck is that lipstick on your boxers ??? Anywaysss we’re SO in love he literally got an Ellie Belly lucky charm put on his robe 🤍🤍🤍 When he has his next fight with Jake Paul he’s got to get a giraffe lucky charm put on there for me 😚✌🏻

Don’t forget to shop our NEW Filter products guysss 😚✌🏻 The plastic water bottle is *chefs kiss*. Honestlyyy unREALLL. You guysss have no idea how hard I’ve worked on this, this is just the start guysss 🤍🤍🤍 Thank you SO much for watching guysss. I’m literallyyy SO busy now so I’ll see you in my next WUN. I’m going to be SO busy working at FleaLT for 40 hours a week and acting like I’m Umar Kamani (Who’s Umar?). I promise you guysss there’s not going to be many holidays now as I only get 20 holidays a year, categoricallyyy fuming 😚✌🏻 How will I show off to you guysss if I can’t go on holiday? Love that for me, anywaysss bye guysss *blows kiss*

NOT ✨fait✨ 😭😭😭

Reactions: 17
55FFDBE8-7C88-425C-8351-C4FC914504B8.png

I love how she’s acting like she didn’t pay the network to advertise her company. Like as if they put saw her ad on Instagram and randomly decided to put it between tv show episodes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 137
I don’t get what she is proud of? Really really don’t get it?! She’s not done anything innovative - almost every single influencer has had a tan named after them at some point. duck me

Reactions: 50
I feel like this is the beginning of the end of their relationship, I'm not saying we're gonna great a breakup tomorrow but as they move into their mi-twenties I just don't see it working. I doubt Molly is going to want to play both the doting housewife and boss business woman forever, and I think Tommy will begin to want more of a relationship like Paris and Tyson, where she is there to basically do everything for him. I mean he already had Molly doing all his laundry and cooking for him when they were both at home doing nothing over the lockdowns! I doubt she'd be so keen after she's just come back from one of her 'business trips' where she is making the money to fund both their lifestyles, to find his dirty underpants all over the place whilst he's done nothing but eat and 'train'.

Even with all the bashing she gets on her, I do deep down think she has more drive and ambition that he has, and it's clear that she (or fran) has carved out a more meaningful career than most ex-love islanders. I just feel like he is going to start holding her back the more she does. It's all fun and games now that everything is launching and she has this new chapter to look forward too, but 18 months down the line i don't see it being so hunky dory. They are just 2 fundamentally different people who we're raised very differently and were raised with different expectations of a partner. When you're in your early 20's everything is clouded by the judgement of love, but reality will soon hit. Best of luck to them both though.

Reactions: 75
When did, boss business woman, Molly learn to cook? Does putting salad leaves and unseasoned, beige chicken on a plate count as cooking? If so, I’m Julia Child🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When did, boss business woman, Molly learn to cook? Does putting salad leaves and unseasoned, beige chicken on a plate count as cooking? If so, I’m Julia Child🙃
if you watch some of her vlogs, she can be seen cooking. Not saying she's Michelin starred, but it looked like cooking to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh I think she’s loved to hit out with the ‘I’m an amazing wifey / mum’ content. These current gigs will burn themselves out soon enough and then what - if not, the wife / mum role. She seriously looks dead behind the eyes

Reactions: 13

Honestly such a slap in the face to people who study/go to Uni for fashion, manage to claw their way into and up the more competitive than ever fashion industry, and MuddyTan-Mae comes along with her cheap, naff style and is awarded a Creative Director job?!
It’s an absolute joke, if I worked for PLT I’d be so pissed. PLT is a joke of a brand, it’s an online Primark

Reactions: 58
View attachment 740655

View attachment 740657

I’m sure Cowgirl-Mae gave Tommy an earful when he’d posted stories about his LA vacation and how he’s living it up in LA, but hadn’t done a post about her. He’s now uploaded a post and a swipe up😂😂
I feel like this just doesn’t sound or look like Tommy’s writing? Apart from the use of the wrong “you’re”😂 fully wouldn’t be surprised if molly has his login details and posted that for him

Reactions: 6
ok guys does anybody know where her tommy necklace is from because i really want one

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.