Molly-Mae Hague #14 CD of FleaLT, they don’t pay their workers but at least they pay me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never actually come here I usually lurk elsewhere but there’s always something off about her that I just don’t like

Reactions: 7
It’s reminds me so much of my ex coworker who eventually got diagnosed with Munchausens.. she frauded work out of about a hundred ‘sick’ days. (Jameela Jamil is the same, always got a different illness, allergy, something wrong with her).

Munchausen's syndrome is a psychological disorder where someone pretends to be ill or deliberately produces symptoms of illness in themselves. Their main intention is to assume the "sick role" so that people care for them and they are the centre of attention.

To be clear. I don’t think Molly actually has this, I just think she’s a bloody attention seeker and wants people to be like ‘omg Molly is so great to be a CEO even though she’s got so much on in her life’
Omg remember when somebody mentioned Munchausen’s syndrome on here? She’s said in her new vlog that someone DM’ed her and said she has it and it really got to her 🤣🤣🤣 Hi Molly x

ETA that I’ve found the comment lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
VLOG RECAP ✨

• Our Fiat 500 queen had two lumps removed but says they will be ‘fine’ more than likely but continued to scare monger on Instagram
  • Says she hates doing ads but guess what? This video is an AD✨
  • She’s having endometriosis surgery soon and is going to vlog it
  • Edited timmys vlog for him so she can control her angles or course
  • No mention if timmy paid his £400 bar tab
  • MM got the shits
  • Read out a ‘dm’ aka tattle comment, hi molly x
  • She hasn’t made up any health scares guys!!!
  • Molly reads tattle

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
she makes it so obvious that i think it's fran sending them to her and telling her that she picked out thse comments

Reactions: 6
As IF she’s saying cereal is really expensive in the last vlog, she comes across so dim sometimes 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

She also says she doesn’t know how to see the impact of skincare.. whilst she has done plenty of skincare ads before? Oh dear

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
As IF she’s saying cereal is really expensive in the last vlog, she comes across so dim sometimes 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

She also says she doesn’t know how to see the impact of skincare.. whilst she has done plenty of skincare ads before? Oh dear
The kylie skin, elemis and forero brand deals looking at her like 👁👄👁

• Haha
Reactions: 37
VLOG RECAP ✨

• Our Fiat 500 queen had two lumps removed but says they will be ‘fine’ more than likely but continued to scare monger on Instagram
  • Says she hates doing ads but guess what? This video is an AD✨
  • She’s having endometriosis surgery soon and is going to vlog it
  • Edited timmys vlog for him so she can control her angles or course
  • No mention if timmy paid his £400 bar tab
  • MM got the shits
  • Read out a ‘dm’ aka tattle comment, hi molly x
  • She hasn’t made up any health scares guys!!!
  • Molly reads tattle
U actually made me go watch and I cannot first 3 mins “fran and the management girls went away so really good timing, I’ve been chilling all week”.
👁👄👁 soooo “I only work when mom is here not at all otherwise”

no I can’t cope. You guys said she moans about the needles and here we go again oMg cAnNuLaS mY wOoOoOrst nIgHtMaRe howwww when u have had fillers?! dgmw I don’t like needles either but I wouldn’t be moaning about it if I had lip fillers I’d feel like such a knob!! - I keep editing as I watch more but LOL do u think she rationalised her fillers to herself with the “little kids handle needles Molly get a grip” thing

no why do I never watch these it’s gold. “Editing videos on iMovie is actually so simple” *next breath* “there’s definitely a knack to the whole thing, knowing what to cutout and what to keep” 🥴 tbh I’m still stuck on the fact we are pandering to the man still and doing everything for him. “Quite good gf points for me I think” no ur being a mug.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
How does she have the audacity to edit herself an entirely new face but post vlogs looking like that ?
It's bizarre. If I was that insecure about my nose and had her money, I would just get a nose job. It can't be good for her self esteem to edit herself so much in every photo. I find her so strange.

Reactions: 10
All these "health" issues are an extention of her white pretty girl privilege. How long would she have waited as a public patient!?! People that have genuinely awful illnesses waiting years for diagnosis. People with cancer on waiting lists due to covid and shortages of staff and beds. But she can get whatever she wants whenever she wants and not pay any attention to the horrific mess the hospitals are in.

Reactions: 20
Oh my god, watched 2 minutes of it. So they did a biopsy and it was likely to be fine…. Yet she still had them removed whilst people have been waiting years for more serious surgeries. Secondly, Molly it’s a laparoscopy not endometriosis surgery. Until you have the laparoscopy you don’t know if you have endometriosis.

Reactions: 24
Just saw someone commenting on her video questioning things and they are getting attacked by the fiat500 gals

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Omg remember when somebody mentioned Munchausen’s syndrome on here? She’s said in her new vlog that someone DM’ed her and said she has it and it really got to her 🤣🤣🤣 Hi Molly x

ETA that I’ve found the comment lol
No way, did she seriously?! 🤣 I bet she cried to Timmy about it too, poor TF.
Well, people do get more sensitive about things when there is some truth to it… 🤭

Reactions: 3
Sorry if this has been said already but I find it genuinely upsetting in her vlog when she’s on about casetify and says her and tommy regularly go shopping and come home with 2+ new phone cases EACH TIME

Sorry but that’s so wasteful, anyone who doesn’t see what’s wrong with that needs to do some research, the planet is literally swamped with thrown away plastics. I get a new phone case when mine breaks or when I get a different type of phone. Like maximum 1-2 cases a year. duck me, I just can’t imagine being so proud of endlessly buying throwaway tat?!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
How does she have the audacity to edit herself an entirely new face but post vlogs looking like that ?
It's bizarre. If I was that insecure about my nose and had her money, I would just get a nose job. It can't be good for her self esteem to edit herself so much in every photo. I find her so strange.
She literally has the nose that people get surgery FOR, I don’t get why she edits it at all

Reactions: 10
MM has lumps removed and now PLT have teamed up with CoppaFeel.
Surely this wasn’t an over night decision? I’d dread to think this was a PR stunt from Molly to promote the brand..
6FA4935A-0BB1-410D-99DD-B92752D1C5D1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
call me a cynic but cant help but feel she posted those stories etc to distract from the thing with tommy. i think she probably planned to keep it quiet at first

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.