Molly-Mae Hague #14 CD of FleaLT, they don’t pay their workers but at least they pay me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s honestly like she’s desperate to be diagnosed with something. weirdly enough i have met a few people like this before. constantly diagnosing themselves with new mental illnesses and health issues. i think it’s an attention seeking thing or what? but it’s bleeping weird
Think it’s called munchausen by internet, it’s terrifying the lengths some people will go to for clout on insta!

Reactions: 13
Molly can’t go 48 hours without posting something designer
Why does she always wear such clumpy stumpy shoes and what look like bootleg jeans/trousers from the early 2000’s. Makes her look short and dumpy.

Reactions: 17
Just saw this on tiktok. Don't know anything about this girl, if she's an influencer or anything. But thought it was good she showed this.
Doubt molly will ever own up to any of it

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Just saw this on tiktok. Don't know anything about this girl, if she's an influencer or anything. But thought it was good she showed this.
Doubt molly will ever own up to any of it
Wait what is it?? It’s not working ☹

Reactions: 3
I’m cringing so much at Timmy getting on YouTube. He now has a day in the life video. And he wonders why he will never be taken seriously as a boxer.

Reactions: 24
Well, I wish I had his money 😂

In the few minutes of his video I could tolerate all I learned was he has weird feet and Molly has a moon face when she doesn’t have a filter on.
maybe its all part of Timmy's plan to expose catfish moll hahaha

Reactions: 5
maybe its all part of Timmy's plan to expose catfish moll hahaha
I find it really odd that he manages to post how she actually looks, as I always tell my husband not to post bad photos of me. I still do this despite not editing my own photos and not having millions of deceived followers. You’d think she would say something to him?

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t choose the hideous clothes guys, her stylists sends her stuff that’s ‘in’😅 seriously no mind of her own and she’s a creative director😁

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.