Molly-Mae Hague #14 CD of FleaLT, they don’t pay their workers but at least they pay me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Educate yourselves on modern day slavery and the national minimum wage first and then come back to us x
How is that related to them promoting breast cancer awareness? I understand PLT don’t pay their workers but I’m confused with how that’s connected x

Reactions: 5
How is that related to them promoting breast cancer awareness? I understand PLT don’t pay their workers but I’m confused with how that’s connected x
They say they want to educate people on breast cancer awareness but how can they preach about awareness and education when they aren’t even aware (or even worse, ignore), the treatment and conditions of their workers. I wouldn’t be taking advice from them on anything but rather GP’s, doctors, nurses and charities like Macmillan who can offer factual and honest information. Why do they need to release a collection? So they can make money? That’s all they really care about and I doubt they will even give a decent percentage of the profits to breast cancer charities x

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
They say they want to educate people on breast cancer awareness but how can they preach about awareness and education when they aren’t even aware (or even worse, ignore), the treatment and conditions of their workers. I wouldn’t be taking advice from them on anything but rather GP’s, doctors, nurses and charities like Macmillan who can offer factual and honest information. Why do they need to release a collection? So they can make money? That’s all they really care about and I doubt they will even give a decent percentage of the profits to breast cancer charities x
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I know of some people who do boxing charities and they can give as little as 5% to charity and class it as a charity event (at least that's the ones I've known off) unless they are specifying an amount then you really don't know what's happening with that cash!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
What have I missed?😧 what thing with Tommy?? X
Tommy went on a night out in Liverpool with his mates. There were videos of him with his top off beating his chest and posing in front of girls. He was gurning and lots of people thought he looked high on coke. The bar alleged that he ignored staff and left without paying his £400+ bill.

The bar DMed Molly the morning after she apparently had to pay for him. All the attention this got made an old video of him doing drugs from just before Love Island resurfaced.

Reactions: 12
Sorry if this has been said already but I find it genuinely upsetting in her vlog when she’s on about casetify and says her and tommy regularly go shopping and come home with 2+ new phone cases EACH TIME

Sorry but that’s so wasteful, anyone who doesn’t see what’s wrong with that needs to do some research, the planet is literally swamped with thrown away plastics. I get a new phone case when mine breaks or when I get a different type of phone. Like maximum 1-2 cases a year. duck me, I just can’t imagine being so proud of endlessly buying throwaway tat?!
I find the idea of buying new phone cases so odd unless you’re like a teenager and that kind of thing matters. and even then I’d grow out of it by 16 odd when you’re more bothered about drinking etc. No offence to anyone who does change theirs often I just literally wouldn’t ever think ooh must get a new phone case let alone to have a collection

Ag
agreed, also what is a collection going to do. With PLTs funds I’m sorry be a bit more creative. they could have done something a bit more PR stunt like a PLT tour van with actual dr offering free boob checks around shopping centres etc. which is a gimmick in itself but far more useful and would garner more attention than a bloody collection of dumb pink TShirt or whatever they’re doing

Reactions: 22
I know it’s personal choice but why does she always carry such tiny bags that barely anything must fit in and walk around with her phone/keys/clothes out?
(I would just drop everything! and smash my phone!) give me a massive tote bag any day!!

Reactions: 9
To be fair to ME, her latest YT vid came up as a suggested video. I watched it and absolutely loved it even though she seems like an absolute twit. I can totally see why she has a thread. I think I've found a new hate-watch.

Her skincare regime was bloody weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
0A77AA66-0822-497F-AF82-433D9E0B5E98.jpeg

this photo came up on my discover and idk what makes me the most uncomfortable - mollys strained af expression or the horribly visible grime and filth on that musty toy

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Tommy went on a night out in Liverpool with his mates. There were videos of him with his top off beating his chest and posing in front of girls. He was gurning and lots of people thought he looked high on coke. The bar alleged that he ignored staff and left without paying his £400+ bill.

The bar DMed Molly the morning after she apparently had to pay for him. All the attention this got made an old video of him doing drugs from just before Love Island resurfaced.
woah no way, was this reported anywhere I'd love to have a snoop !

Sorry guysss the new thread is super super early but I’ll be working all day unlike our Mol so didn’t want you to miss out on this wun 😚✌🏻 Hopefully I’ll be able to earn £45k today so I can buy myself a new watch ???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.