Molly-Mae Hague #14 CD of FleaLT, they don’t pay their workers but at least they pay me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a mess out for dinner
catching up sorry if someone has said the same but the audacity to go to sheesh looking like that 🤣 if anyone else went like that they'd be turned away, shows how special people think molly is and one of reasons she thinks she can do as she pleases

Reactions: 15
She’s actually frustrating the hell out of me now. Endometriosis, cancerous moles and breast lumps are not just things you can blatantly breezily say you have and then spend 90% of the time focusing in on whether you’re watching romcoms or Harry Potter. I would understand if she was keeping her conditions on the down low because she doesn’t want to share it (and that’s fine, she’s well within her right to do that) but the way she mentions it so passively to me shows it’s just for the attention. Those are serious conditions to have and shouldn’t be mentioned in a “oh btw” manner, just to never be talked about again. If you’re going say it, especially given the impressionable audience she has, at least maybe give a small bit of information on why and how you should be aware of them.

Sorry, the fact that she’s being so lazy all the time when she could be doing so much more. Not just in this example but overall too 🙈 Molly hun, please get off the couch for once and stop being so lazy
it’s honestly like she’s desperate to be diagnosed with something. weirdly enough i have met a few people like this before. constantly diagnosing themselves with new mental illnesses and health issues. i think it’s an attention seeking thing or what? but it’s bleeping weird

Reactions: 29
To be fair to her, she’s a silly little lazy bleep. I couldn’t be fairer than that 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
it’s honestly like she’s desperate to be diagnosed with something. weirdly enough i have met a few people like this before. constantly diagnosing themselves with new mental illnesses and health issues. i think it’s an attention seeking thing or what? but it’s bleeping weird
I think this too! It’s very much giving a Facebook check in at a&e and ‘you ok hun’ comment vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Agreed, but not surprised. Molly seems desperate for attention at all times.
I used to be a fan, but was totally disgusted by her affiliation with PLT, everyone describes her as a girl boss, when in fact, she just takes advantage of young girls with pocket money and clearly doesn’t give a duck about the working conditions of those in the factories as long as she gets her bag.

Reactions: 25
Faking sickness to avoid something or because you want attention is such a classic tactic in childhood and I'm sure it'll be prevalent with adults who are particularly child-like/immature like our Malady May.

Also, as someone who is a) notoriously lazy b) doesn't want to be critiqued c) dumb d) completely lacking in self awareness, she probably believes that some sort of illness will make her untouchable.

Reactions: 6
It’s the hand movements for me and the immaturity. When watching her it feels like I’m watching a teen movie on the classic, shallow, teenage instagrammer. She doesn’t seem real. She can’t see past her own fake tan and fake world can she ? Maybe I’m showing my age (36) but she just seems so childish and naive to the real world.

On a separate note just can’t see them lasting. I think they really love each other but Tommy is much like his brother and in Tysons own words he likes his women either on their backs or in the kitchen. They believe a women’s role is to make the babies and keep house. Within their culture and beliefs that’s just how things are. Think he will get fed up not getting what other men in his circle have at home.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
It genuinely confuses me how these girls idolise and stan Molly.

She is the 0.1% and completely detached from the real world at this point. She doesn’t give a duck about them yet they defend this calculating Love Island fiend like she is their sister or something.

perhaps when these girls have graduated from university and want a their first entry level job after slaving away for a the typical Fiat 500 Fashion / Marketing degree and realise they’re offered a salary of £20,000 a year to work their arse off getting up at 6am and home at 7pm, while Molly swans in doing duck all, I think they might finally realise how damaging it is to let girls like her take those kinds of roles away from people who are genuinely qualified, talented and have years in the industry.

It’s actually scary how obsessive people are over celebrities and influencers. They’ll defend anything lol

• Heart
Reactions: 56
It’s the hand movements for me and the immaturity. When watching her it feels like I’m watching a teen movie on the classic, shallow, teenage instagrammer. She doesn’t seem real. She can’t see past her own fake tan and fake world can she ? Maybe I’m showing my age (36) but she just seems so childish and naive to the real world.

On a separate note just can’t see them lasting. I think they really love each other but Tommy is much like his brother and in Tysons own words he likes his women either on their backs or in the kitchen. They believe a women’s role is to make the babies and keep house. Within their culture and beliefs that’s just how things are. Think he will get fed up not getting what other men in his circle have at home.
isn’t that exactly what molly’s doing though? she’s taking on this role of being a house wife who cleans up and looks after tommy and goes on about babies and marriage, i’m not sure if she’s doing it to fit in with that ideal but she definitely fits the stereotype it would seem

Reactions: 8
It’s reminds me so much of my ex coworker who eventually got diagnosed with Munchausens.. she frauded work out of about a hundred ‘sick’ days. (Jameela Jamil is the same, always got a different illness, allergy, something wrong with her).

Munchausen's syndrome is a psychological disorder where someone pretends to be ill or deliberately produces symptoms of illness in themselves. Their main intention is to assume the "sick role" so that people care for them and they are the centre of attention.

To be clear. I don’t think Molly actually has this, I just think she’s a bloody attention seeker and wants people to be like ‘omg Molly is so great to be a CEO even though she’s got so much on in her life’

Reactions: 17
She was out with Timmy yesterday on the Coke Zero so looks like she's fine to move from her sofa and she was indeed just being her usual lazy self at the weekend lmao

TO BE FAIR TO HER, of course I hope there's nothing seriously wrong but she's being deliberately vague (I know she mentioned the lumps in a video but there's a lot of people who don't watch them) which gives me the impression she just wants attention - it's very Facebook A&E check-in like someone else said. She has such a huge audience of younger women and it'd be nice to see her raise awareness other than a half-hearted "check your boobs!" insta story.

Reactions: 24
Agreed, but not surprised. Molly seems desperate for attention at all times.
I used to be a fan, but was totally disgusted by her affiliation with PLT, everyone describes her as a girl boss, when in fact, she just takes advantage of young girls with pocket money and clearly doesn’t give a duck about the working conditions of those in the factories as long as she gets her bag.
What were you a fan of exactly? What made you actually like that egg in a wig?

She was out with Timmy yesterday on the Coke Zero so looks like she's fine to move from her sofa and she was indeed just being her usual lazy self at the weekend lmao

TO BE FAIR TO HER, of course I hope there's nothing seriously wrong but she's being deliberately vague (I know she mentioned the lumps in a video but there's a lot of people who don't watch them) which gives me the impression she just wants attention - it's very Facebook A&E check-in like someone else said. She has such a huge audience of younger women and it'd be nice to see her raise awareness other than a half-hearted "check your boobs!" insta story.
I call her Molly Mae Vague. Now in more ways than one.

Reactions: 6
What were you a fan of exactly? What made you actually like that egg in a wig?
This wasn't directed at me, but I'm in a similar situation so I'm going to offer my reply anyway.... I used to like her clothes posts (back when she didn't dress like Kevin and Perry, and wore going out stuff that actually seemed age appropriate). Her personality wasn't on display as much then, either. Obviously, now it is, she's borderline unbearable.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.