Molly-Mae Hague #14 CD of FleaLT, they don’t pay their workers but at least they pay me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly she’s not the only one. There’s pretty much a sub for nearly every celebrity/influencer out there, including ones that are minors and/or freshly 18. It’s disgusting but Reddit will do nothing about it 😒
It made me feel unwell when I had a peek over there!! But of course it’s Tattle that’s the villain 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
tempFileForShare_20210926-133341.jpg

This is PLT's new Creative Director, ladies and gentlemen.
The "boss babe", the hard working business woman, the one who is supposed to "work 24/7", the one who "works while we sleep".
Two fu**ing days spent on the couch watching teen movies and eating chocolate, while us peasants must work to pay the bills.
She should have written "I sleep while you work", that's more fitting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
View attachment 781636

The "boss babe", the hard working business woman, the one who is supposed to "work 24/7", the one who "works while we sleep".
Two fu**ing days spent on the couch watching teen movies and eating chocolate, while us peasants must work to pay the bills.
*children’s movies

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 781636

Wow what a ceo boss witch business woman sitting on her arse eating chocolate for breakfast 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s actually frustrating the hell out of me now. Endometriosis, cancerous moles and breast lumps are not just things you can blatantly breezily say you have and then spend 90% of the time focusing in on whether you’re watching romcoms or Harry Potter. I would understand if she was keeping her conditions on the down low because she doesn’t want to share it (and that’s fine, she’s well within her right to do that) but the way she mentions it so passively to me shows it’s just for the attention. Those are serious conditions to have and shouldn’t be mentioned in a “oh btw” manner, just to never be talked about again. If you’re going say it, especially given the impressionable audience she has, at least maybe give a small bit of information on why and how you should be aware of them.

Sorry, the fact that she’s being so lazy all the time when she could be doing so much more. Not just in this example but overall too 🙈 Molly hun, please get off the couch for once and stop being so lazy

Reactions: 37
Idk why but this absolutely sent me, I think it’s the way she’s tryna talk really…. Like, professional almost? And describe it properly But then says “this cool fringe section” LOL

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nana is on holiday.
Grandchild fending for herself for the foreseeable?
Now it makes sense that she’s been working while we’ve been sleeping sleeping while we’ve been working, and watching movies all weekend on the sofa with Cadbury’s as far as the eye can see 😂

I find it hilarious that her snide gym comments have suddenly stopped. She was always posting her ‘healthy’ meals and making sure everyone knew she went to the gym because it makes her better than everyone else. Looks like her diet has gone through the window 😂

I don't watch Molly Mae's content usually, as I'm simply not interested. However, out of curiousity watched her video with her manager. Found it so bizarre, literally thought they both came across extremely greedy. I'm sure this has been mentioned but her manager openly talking about the sum of money Molly was offered by a company was in my opinion very tacky and unprofessional. I found it funny that the highlight of her career, according to her manager, was advertising Starbucks 😂

Also, I didn't actually get a sense that either of them care much about the actual brand(s) they work for, it's all about money money money. Didn't actually learn anything from the video either!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don't watch Molly Mae's content usually, as I'm simply not interested. However, out of curiousity watched her video with her manager. Found it so bizarre, literally thought they both came across extremely greedy. I'm sure this has been mentioned but her manager openly talking about the sum of money Molly was offered by a company was in my opinion very tacky and unprofessional. I found it funny that the highlight of her career, according to her manager, was advertising Starbucks 😂

Also, I didn't actually get a sense that either of them care much about the actual brand(s) they work for, it's all about money money money. Didn't actually learn anything from the video either!!
So tacky, when fran said to just start buying from the brand that offered her 2 million! Not very ✨authentic✨

Reactions: 20
So tacky, when fran said to just start buying from the brand that offered her 2 million! Not very ✨authentic✨
Omg I thought that too! Why would you say that? Shows how inauthentic it all is.
I don't know why Molly gets so many comments saying she's relatable etc, clearly her image/brand has been extremely carefully orchestrated in a very calculating way in order to bring in as much $ as possible!

Reactions: 23
Has she moved from that couch at all this weekend? Lazy mare. Get up and get that stinking elephant in the wash while you're at it 🐘🚿

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.