MOD & FOD #5 Don't be fooled by the crap that I flog, I'm still I'm still Clemmie from the blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wish there were some laws in place to prevent people (parents) exploiting their children. It's disgraceful. I wonder what the long term effects on the children will be? Not that any of these 'influencers" would care anyway, they're too entitled and self absorbed to put their children's physical and emotional Al well-being first.

Reactions: 8
Didn't she go offline because her Instagram kicked off after she made some comment about Kim Kardashian promoting a diet lollipop. Or have I lost the plot?

Reactions: 6
Didn't she go offline because her Instagram kicked off after she made some comment about Kim Kardashian promoting a diet lollipop. Or have I lost the plot?
Yes! Forgot about that bit, I think that was part of the dm side of it, she was accused of being a hypocrite, she deleted stuff on the gram so it’s hard to remember all the details

Reactions: 3

Fascinating article about how she doesn’t sell her children 😂 Simon just ‘owns’ them...

Snippets
View attachment 31347View attachment 31348
Her arrogance just pours from her words.

So if she’s so “fully committed” to her 1 day a week (and not every week!) NHS midwife job, then why not work a coupe more days? What does she do the other 4 days?

Reactions: 9
I might not have all the facts right, so don't quote me on this, but MOD did feature quite a bit on the Mumsnet influencer threads, she even posted on a few. Those threads kept getting deleted and it was rumoured MOD had threatened legal action. However, around the same time, MOD got into a few rows on Instagram, mainly via DM's, and I seem to remember amongst comments someone posted to say they had reported her, pretty much later that day, her account went offline. All was blamed on those pesky, bullying Mumsnetters, MOD's Instagram messaging antics were conveniently swept under the gifted herringbone kitchen floor and forgotten about.
Thankfully Tattle admin weren’t cowed by her threats to sue this site.

Reactions: 8
I nearly got pulled in to this too. I spent a lot of time agonising over what to buy. Especially fretting over that overpriced sleepyhead.

You do not need any of it. You are all your baby needs. You don’t even need a cot, the nhs now says it is safe to co-sleep (following guidance) and you’ll get a lot more sleep that way. You don’t need nappy bins, bottles, changing bags, pricey strollers. You just need your body, your love and your strength. Save your money for longer maternity leave, cake, coffee and your child’s future. Our whole society is built on people like mod making people feel like they need to spend money.
ALL OF THIS 👏🏻
You provide your family with what you can afford and if it’s out of budget you ask yourself do I really need it?

When they were all harping on about having to buy a Tula sling or whatever it was. I looked at the price waaaay out of my budget and I went to my local sling library and rented one for
£40 for months that I needed it most.

I don’t need a £100 changing bag I use a £15 backpack which does exactly the same and is still going strong through the toddler years.

This is why AD and GIFTED is so so important. Because it tells us now that they have been sent the things and didn’t part with the cash. These people only “have it all” because they are getting things for free.

So if she’s so “fully committed” to her 1 day a week (and not every week!) NHS midwife job, then why not work a coupe more days? What does she do the other 4 days?
Reads Tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it a new thing that you have to thrust your arms in the air and open your mouth when someone points a camera at you?

Reactions: 5
The Mumsnet threads.
I think there’d been a long one that covered a lot of the Instamums, in which MP came on and handled herself very well. She responded politely to anyone who had a problem with her and took on board people’s concerns about child safety and said that she wouldn’t be featuring her children on the grid anymore. Then MOD tried to do the same, except she doesn’t have anywhere near MP’s savvy, plus she didn’t give a tit about safeguarding concerns. Her bullying of other IGers was also brought up, something which she also wasn’t bothered about and also the fact that she never labelled her ads was raised. This went on for about 10 threads, with MOD sporadically popping up every now and again to defend herself then disappearing when she had her arse handed to her on a plate. I suppose it came to a head when she had a sly dig on her feed at KK advertising a weight loss lollipop and she was slated both on IG and MN but somehow MN bore the brunt of the blame and I think she deleted her account for a while. When she came back, she started supporting a campaign that was started by another IGer (can’t remember her name at the minute EDIT: was it Natasha Baillie? ), who’d pinched someone else’s post about what vile witches MN were, and (NB) did a post about being ‘just a girl, sitting on step, waiting for MN to apologise’ (remember that, anyone?). It didn’t really take off, so I assume she’s still sitting there.
Also, FOD purported to never have read the MN threads til someone called him a wanker then MOD went absolutely ballistic on the threads (strange when she claimed not to care about every other point that anyone made their accounts) and FOD did a ten minute Insta story about the dictionary definition of ‘wanker’ and how he totally is/isn’t one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh yes the sitting on a step one was from Brighton I think, I can't remember her name. She did a mental health 'campaign' with the hashtag #youokhun and tried to do some cushion-making workshops to help people with their anxiety (!?). There was something about a Chanel bag as well.

God, this was ages ago though and I could well be conflating two or three people or possibly just dreaming it all up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh yes the sitting on a step one was from Brighton I think, I can't remember her name. She did a mental health 'campaign' with the hashtag #youokhun and tried to do some cushion-making workshops to help people with their anxiety (!?). There was something about a Chanel bag as well.

God, this was ages ago though and I could well be conflating two or three people or possibly just dreaming it all up.
No, that’s her, I think. She was a bandwagon jumper, so any ‘issue’ she could pounce on to try and promote her account, she did it. I edited my post as I seem to think she was called Natasha Baillie? I’m not sure if she’s still on IG.

Yep natasha baile ex channel mum used to do # youokhun and #mental muthas.
I never she did awful event with wee slice on mental health both them probably had issues but not qualified
Exploiting mental health issues for money and engagement.
I live in Brighton im so hip.
In massive mansion and well travelled..
She used to be heavily involved channel mum when founded then left said it dident suit her but that video got deleted..
She had a blog called milk something.
Not sure she still uploads you tube shes still on insta..she was heavily hurt and taken in by the influencer who pretended she had cancer.

I actually liked her and found her funny at one point especially this piss take video.

Re thread title - I'm quite liking the RnB lyrics changed to fit MOD and FOD. Desperately trying to think of new words to go with No Scrubs.

Seen Clem in her scrubs?
Scrubs is the kind of thing to wear just once a week
Hanging out at Thanet seaside
tryin' to flog stuff at me.

Reactions: 11
C'mon Tattle - cut Clemmie some slack. Don't you know she is selflessly working from home during the holidays which a) seems strange for a midwife and b) beats the hell out of arranging childcare and schlepping out of the house by 7.30 in the mornings. She really is lost in her own self importance and entitlement.
Twin is probably hoping she sees her and tells her off. Negative attention is better than no attention right?

Reactions: 1
So hard to beat this JLo thread title

I like the no scrubs idea though. Trying to think of a way to incorporate using scrubs to flog jewellery into title, and also include reference to feckless nanny 🤯 Think that’s too ambitious maybe

Reactions: 4
MOD FOD #5 Oops we did it again, got more stuff for free, shared kids on the gram, for money, money

Reactions: 7
Re thread title - I'm quite liking the RnB lyrics changed to fit MOD and FOD. Desperately trying to think of new words to go with No Scrubs.

Seen Clem in her scrubs?
Scrubs is the kind of thing to wear just once a week
Hanging out at Thanet seaside
tryin' to flog stuff at me.
How about ?
Scrubs is the kind of thing you wear just once a week
Hanging out at the Thanet seaside
With inspirational women by her side
Trying to flog stuff at me

‘We’ll be counting our cash, while we’re flogging you trash’

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.