MOD & FOD #5 Don't be fooled by the crap that I flog, I'm still I'm still Clemmie from the blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the thread title.

Have you seen her prancing about in that godawful green boiler suit in front of the mirror today? It really does nothing for her. TBF I don’t think it would do much for most people.

Reactions: 9
Can you honestly imagine all the whooping nitwits in their Mama jumpers in the Camp Bestival parenting tent. It will be quite something to behold. There will be many many photos no doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s just so relatable isn’t she?....... I often pop into m&s for some Percy Pigs and come out with a £70 khaki boiler suit...... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
To go back to the ungratefulness...its really struck how much Clemmie simply does not care about her followers. They get SO much free stuff, why not do a giveaway? I follow 2 bloggers (1 has 250k followers, the other *just* 40k) and both do giveaways as a thank you on occasion. You take the extras, the lipstick colours you don’t like, whatever else and poof! YOU look like you care.

Also, this thread title is amazing.

Reactions: 11
I feel such a failure compared to Clemmie, I spent ages um-ing and ah-ing at a discounted dress in tesco.

Good job I now see her for the pedalling fraud she is and I would dislike her influencing job.

Having money must get boring pretty quick if you can impulse purchase anything or get it for free.

She can never buy back her privacy or all the moments that have been ruined because they're occupied with thinking about if this life event is good for the 'gram.
You're not a failure for not spending £50 on a single jumper (Scamp and dude) for not buying/having the latest must have items of clothing from Fatface/Boden or m&s to know that you still have value.

It's perfectly normal to um and ah at clothing from Tesco or anywhere. I've actually stopped buying clothes for almost two years now, but most of my dresses that I wear for uni were on sale from there. I got a bargain too!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I completely agree on caring about her followers. Most of the nhs cohort that follow her could never afford the holidays she’s been on; imagine if she ‘gave back’ and passed the opportunity on ... wow they could even take over her feed for a couple days ...

Reactions: 7
I cant quote before but nobody should feel like a failure for not keeping up. It's double edged as its meant to make you feel as if you need that item or object to be happy and replicate them and their lifestyle.

In truth it's empty. Objects do not create happiness. Its a con and its unbelievable how a supposed midwife wouldn't make it more clear to ensure that she's in a unique position. All that buying that jumper, or her jewellery does is line their pockets even more to validate that they 'deserve' everything else they get for free.

Reactions: 11
I’m a 35 year old educated woman with two young children, married, working full time- and I can’t believe how much I’ve been sucked into the Instagram black hole!!! I’m actually embarrassed at myself for lusting after the jewellery, the cushions, the clothes, even the holidays. I’m so glad I found this site. It’s brought me back down to earth with a bump and I’m so glad. I know this site may be perceived as mean or bitter by outsiders but it’s just a true and honest view, which is much needed. Honestly, I’m so shocked at myself and glad that MOD and clemmie Telford (I cant stand that wannabe MOD) started to post things that disillusioned me slightly and led me here. I’m feeling much better after being here and reading these posts. Not because I’m enjoying the negativity, but because I’m enjoying the truths and the clearer views- rather than the “insta” views perceived through rose tinted glasses. Anyway, thankyou all, I’m feeling much less crap about my life and how much I have to work and I’m feeling very lucky with my little family and my little lot- even if we are always skint 😂 I’d much rather have my life than the life of those we talk about- and thats the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
’m so glad I found this site. It’s brought me back down to earth with a bump and I’m so glad. I know this site may be perceived as mean or bitter by outsiders but it’s just a true and honest view, which is much needed.
So completely true. It is good to see the number of people becoming wise to Clemmie's sales pitch increasing on a daily basis. She refuses to engage, believes honesty is for others and is as murky and dodgy in her shady business deals as she thinks she can be. Not just willing to flog her daughters, she uses her job and her employers to line her pockets by weaving a web of insecurity in women at a vulnerable time in their lives. I know she is reading so please Clemmie, tell us what it is like to be so completely lacking in scruples.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So I’ve been thinking. I am certain FOD bought his final followers to get him to 1M there are so many fake profiles following him. Little to no followers and zero posts. 🙄 some people are super super sad. Imagining getting excited and grateful about achieving a number you bought 😂

Reactions: 13
Love the thread title.

Have you seen her prancing about in that godawful green boiler suit in front of the mirror today? It really does nothing for her. TBF I don’t think it would do much for most people.
Boiler-suits don’t look great on most people but Clemmie’s is extra special special, it’s ruching at the waist so it’s more flattering!!! Apparently she bought it but has tagged M&S PR, no doubt they’ll gift her other outfits since she’s promoting this one. Slim fitted jeans or trousers look so much better on her.

Reactions: 7
I can’t quote from the last thread but the point about spelling is bang on. MOD’s spelling is atrocious, same as most of the IG hangers on. Her favourites are your/you’re and draws for the wooden things you keep your undies in. Her MW notes must be nigh on illegible.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The M&S boiler suit posts are a clear campaign for some paid advertising from M&S.

Reactions: 6
The M&S boiler suit posts are a clear campaign for some paid advertising from M&S.
Or an attempt to get M&S to have them advertising tit for them - hmmm, looking to get onto the Xmas adverts are we MOD and FOD 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe St. Clemmie will be the new face of M&S 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.