MOD & FOD #5 Don't be fooled by the crap that I flog, I'm still I'm still Clemmie from the blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Reducing screen-time’ tips for Bestival was totally fake, we booked a secret nanny for #adultheadache

Or

‘Hanging out’ with a secret nanny, doing admin on my fanny

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
No, that’s her, I think. She was a bandwagon jumper, so any ‘issue’ she could pounce on to try and promote her account, she did it. I edited my post as I seem to think she was called Natasha Baillie? I’m not sure if she’s still on IG.
She’s back! She leaves then returns! That sitting on the step business was beyond a joke! I’m so sick of these privileged instagrammers, they just have no clue!

Reactions: 4
When my kid sister was trying to get followers ( posting photos of our cat and stationary :ROFLMAO:) , she would follow lots of others, and they in turn ended up following her back too. The wider the net you throw the more fish you get!

Reactions: 3
There is a still up Mumsnet thread discussing MoD that started in August 2017 and finished in September 2017. MP contributed as did Susie Verrells. Sp?

Reactions: 3
Yeah, Susie Verril waded in too. She was pissed off that she’d been referred to as Greg Rutherford’s girlfriend, rather than a person in her own right, then she said how dare anyone on MN call MOD lazy!! (Which no one had even said anyway).

"So, I don't like my scrubs
Scrubs are only worn just to blag me more freebies"

Reactions: 5
Off to spend the day with ‘just one’ of the girls. 😜 we called that LOVEBOMBING guys!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I've said it before and I don't know if anyone else feels the same but I wish MOD would stop replying to comments on FODs post.

MOD - they are not talking to you they are commenting on Fod's post THEY ARE TALKING TO FOD! People like FOD more than they like you! That's why he has more followers! If they wanted to talk to you they would comment on your posts!

Why don't you reply to your own followers instead of FODs??????

I dunno if FOD reads here but I think he should block her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I've said it before and I don't know if anyone else feels the same but I wish MOD would stop replying to comments on FODs post.

MOD - they are not talking to you they are commenting on Fod's post THEY ARE TALKING TO FOD! People like FOD more than they like you! That's why he has more followers! If they wanted to talk to you they would comment on your posts!

She’s so desperate for followers it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 6

Comments on his post comments yet always quick to distance herself from him/his posts when he shares something inappropriate about his kids 🤭

She’s so desperate for followers it’s embarrassing.
I like that she features her kids less now. Seems she has taken a lot of the criticism on board. Great work Clemmie! 👏🏼

Still very lapse in declaring #ads etc. And don’t even get me started on those ’press discounts’ and still needs some help managing her replies 🤦🏼‍♀️ Some professional PR help would do wonders for her! I wish she’d put more effort into her G&A work because that was always so lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I like that she features her kids less now. Seems she has taken a lot of the criticism on board. Great work Clemmie! 👏🏼
Gas and air is a business which makes money jointly and is income generated by Both of their accounts, therefore MODS pathetic attempt at trying to reduce their exposure is nothing more than a joke as by her own admission, FODs account owns the kids and is based on them, with far more followers and generating more income. What she has achieved is followers forgetting they are a couple and his account is based on exploiting their children so she remains equally responsible.
I spent quite a bit of time looking at her blog and gasandair. I was appalled to see that none of it is her work or wisdom or effort. Everything (almost) is other people’s work or stories that she posts.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Gas and air is a business which makes money jointly and is income generated by Both of their accounts, therefore MODS pathetic attempt at trying to reduce their exposure is nothing more than a joke as by her own admission, FODs account owns the kids and is based on them, with far more followers and generating more income. What she has achieved is followers forgetting they are a couple and his account is based on exploiting their children so she remains equally responsible.
I spent quite a bit of time looking at her blog and gasandair. I was appalled to see that none of it is her work or wisdom or effort. Everything (almost) is other people’s work or stories that she posts.
I feel so foolish ever thinking these people take anything on board that criticises them. I thought after the whole MN thing she did have a long hard think, but it was probably just to distance herself from being answerable 😒 I find the majority of influencers untrustworthy now. I would like to formally retract my earlier words about her taking anything on board 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel so foolish ever thinking these people take anything on board that criticises them. I thought after the whole MN thing she did have a long hard think, but it was probably just to distance herself from being answerable 😒 I find the majority of influencers untrustworthy now. I would like to formally retract my earlier words about her taking anything on board 😂
You are awesome 😎 maybe you meant it tongue in cheek 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.