MOD & FOD #5 Don't be fooled by the crap that I flog, I'm still I'm still Clemmie from the blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we are entering a new phase. Not the end game but a new phase.
Yes. I don’t mind ads as I’ve discovered some helpful things, and can ignore if not interested. The bubble isn’t even close to bursting for many of these as there are plenty of people who lap it alllll up 😒

Who’s Claire Davi , the ‘brains’ behind that ‘ban tattle life’ feed?

Anyone know?
No idea. But I bet she’s really down to earth and relatable 🤭

It enrages me that they deliberately target women when they are at their most vulnerable and suggestible i.e new Mums. New Mums are often so anxious to get everything perfect, and being confronted by staged Insta images of blissfully sleeping babies cradled by their stylish YummyMummies in their £65 slogan t shirts can only serve to make your average Mum feel like crap.
So true ☹ Parenting is hard enough without being presented this staged (and #gifted) crap.

Reactions: 3
Yes. I don’t mind ads as I’ve discovered some helpful things, and can ignore if not interested. The bubble isn’t even close to bursting for many of these as there are plenty of people who lap it alllll up 😒

No idea. But I bet she’s really down to earth and relatable 🤭
Oh yeah 😁

Reactions: 2
Saint Clemmie and Saint Claire 🙏🏼 😇 what a duo! Anyone here brave enough to request to follow? 😂 reckon she only follows the BIG accounts so that excludes me. Not sure my private account filled with family pics would be good enough for the influencers saviour 🤣

Reactions: 4
Saint Clemmie and Saint Claire 🙏🏼😇 what a duo! Anyone here brave enough to request to follow? 😂 reckon she only follows the BIG accounts so that excludes me. Not sure my private account filled with family pics would be good enough for the influencers saviour 🤣
Same here, mine’s holidays, food and pets😁, not a gifted press discount sink in sight!

• Haha
I’ve tried she blocks everyone.
What is she, 15yo? 🤣 what will her advice to her daughters be in similar situations? In real life. Just cut everyone out of their lives if they don’t agree? Such a cowardly way to (not) handle things. Im embarrassed for her.

I nearly got pulled in to this too. I spent a lot of time agonising over what to buy. Especially fretting over that overpriced sleepyhead.

You do not need any of it. You are all your baby needs. You don’t even need a cot, the nhs now says it is safe to co-sleep (following guidance) and you’ll get a lot more sleep that way. You don’t need nappy bins, bottles, changing bags, pricey strollers. You just need your body, your love and your strength. Save your money for longer maternity leave, cake, coffee and your child’s future. Our whole society is built on people like mod making people feel like they need to spend money.
I want every mum (and mum to be) in the world to read your words!!! ❤❤❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
This is why I suspect come September the little Twinnies will be full time kindergarten at school. With her not really working and him at home, having to sort the older 2 out anyway it will be pointless paying all those nursery fees in the holidays. Off to school for you 3 yr olds.

Fascinating article about how she doesn’t sell her children 😂 Simon just ‘owns’ them...

Snippets
463E6637-E288-42DD-BDA3-262496EC55CA.png
4557FF4C-3776-4771-B9AD-F2804142DC14.png

Her arrogance just pours from her words.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion :
Clemmie and Simon sitting by the sea ; IG those kids ,they want it all for a fee.

This is why I suspect come September the little Twinnies will be full time kindergarten at school. With her not really working and him at home, having to sort the older 2 out anyway it will be pointless paying all those nursery fees in the holidays. Off to school for you 3 yr olds.

Fascinating article about how she doesn’t sell her children 😂 Simon just ‘owns’ them...

Snippets
View attachment 31347View attachment 31348
Hardly covering themselves well, it’s also calculated.

Reactions: 8

Snippets
See this is the thing- they clearly understand it’s a business and operate it as such. But she’s so unprofessional in her responses. Why doesn’t she get proper help in dealing with comments that irk her? 🤦🏼‍♀️

And FYI Clemmie, if you make money from content that involves your children, you are commodifying them. Pretty bloody easy to understand.

Her diversifying to fashion and interiors is a very calculated ploy to get more free stuff. And maybe a fashion line- Clemmies capsule collection for busy working mums 😏

Thread suggestion :
Clemmie and Simon sitting by the sea ; IG those kids ,they want it all for a fee.

Hardly covering themselves well, it’s also calculated.
Without a doubt 😉

Reactions: 9

Snippets
She reckons she works full time and doesn't make huge amounts of cash? Excuse me?! As for deciding which one of you owns the children in order to exploit them.....I'm just hoping the 4 girls save all this as evidence to sue them with in the future

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She reckons she works full time and doesn't make huge amounts of cash? Excuse me?! As for deciding which one of you owns the children in order to exploit them.....I'm just hoping the 4 girls save all this as evidence to sue them with in the future
That owning comment is very distasteful. And from their mother too 😢

Reactions: 10
My children are teenagers, but I know full well I would have been sucked in by all of this if it had been around when they were newborns. It makes me so cross that these ‘influencers’ and instagram distract and tarnish that vulnerable time 😡

Reactions: 7

Snippets
The party line is still her Instagram account shut down was because Mumsnet was mean to her.

No mention of the dm spats on Instagram she got into and then someone, also on Instagram posting to say they had reported her to the NMC.

Reactions: 6
The party line is still her Instagram account shut down was because Mumsnet was mean to her.

No mention of the dm spats on Instagram she got into and then someone, also on Instagram posting to say they had reported her to the NMC.
Would you be so kind as to remind us all? *puts kettle on* I missed some of those MN threads as some had already been deleted 😂 gosh, it seems that the victim narrative is getting a lot of air time! 🤣

Would you be so kind as to remind us all? *puts kettle on* I missed some of those MN threads as some had already been deleted 😂 gosh, it seems that the victim narrative is getting a lot of air time! 🤣
I too missed all the MN stuff. What happened!? And why was it all deleted? Freedom of speech anyone? 👋🏻💁🏻‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 1
I might not have all the facts right, so don't quote me on this, but MOD did feature quite a bit on the Mumsnet influencer threads, she even posted on a few. Those threads kept getting deleted and it was rumoured MOD had threatened legal action. However, around the same time, MOD got into a few rows on Instagram, mainly via DM's, and I seem to remember amongst comments someone posted to say they had reported her, pretty much later that day, her account went offline. All was blamed on those pesky, bullying Mumsnetters, MOD's Instagram messaging antics were conveniently swept under the gifted herringbone kitchen floor and forgotten about.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.