Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Axatogrind

VIP Member
A hacker who carefully goes through and cleans up their replies, deleting only negative comments and accusatory messages. A hacker who increases their following by thousands. (SNORT).

Tomorrow the hacker is going to send them on a holiday to the Caribbean, give them both pay rises, remove any evidence that Alicegate ever happened and get all their partnership deals back for them.

In the wondrous, magical land of NOT! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
He’ll pretend it’s us from this thread because he’s thick. Nothing I’ve done is hacking - I’m not even logged into my Instagram when scraping these numbers much less his.

The script is written in Python using Selenium (triggers web browser like a person) and BeautifulSoup (helps you handle HTML and Json and make it “human readable”) modules alongside another json module & a time module (to sleep my script so insta don’t block my bot), and a random module (to generate random numbers to sleep). Python’s own website has guidance on how to write insta bots, it’s a pretty standard project and definitely not malicious.

What I’m doing is automating what any human can do. Open his insta (or yours, or anyone’s) and view source. In chrome it’s view > developer > view source. There’s different bits of meta data but the one I’m interested in is userInteractionCount

Screenshot 2020-06-06 at 21.00.01.png

Where you can see his follower count is now 963,306. My script grabs that chunk, cleans it up, and saves it to a .tsv saved locally on my laptop. It “sleeps” for a randomised period, and loops back through the list.

I’ve got a list of users the script is running through and none of them have experienced the bots that someone has allegedly bought. So no he’s not being targeted by Russia 😂😂

Also this script is a bastard that I’m still working on bettering, to send it to an actual database on my server rather than a locally hosted .tsv, largely so I can turn my fucking laptop off, so I’m not certainly not capable of running an army of Russian teen bots sadly 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

judsmum

Chatty Member
6A54731D-7AFA-4CAA-AAB5-0B7B8EEEE080.jpeg

Oh now come on let’s all be fair to him, he hasn’t just been hacked. He’s been ‘hacked hacked’. We all know that that is much worse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

HarderFaster

VIP Member
Sorry, I'm really late catching up on this thread but...

TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND POUNDS?

FOR THREE POSTS?

He can't even use commas!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

Pocahontas

VIP Member
I’m LOVING that all of the chickens are coming home to roost for Dress Like a Mum, Other Clemmie, etc. When it all kicked off last November for the Queen Bee, they stayed silent - thinking that this would be a dignified, and the best response. They made the mistake of thinking that Clembot’s biggest slur was being a snake by going behind their backs to come on here and talk to the common folk about THEM. I mean, how dare she. They thought that if they put up a silent wall (save for a few cryptic comments - I mean, who do they think they are? Part of the Kremlin?) this would be suffice as response. Silence. Yes, Clemmie has been off the charts with her duplicitous actions, and we have had words ‘off these squares’, but we’ll be silent - as she is still a friend. They thought that by being silent communicated both their disapproval at what she did, but also their support for her as friend. Elite supporting the elite. Silence was enough to keep the wolves from the door.

Little did they know, that in just a few short months, it would all come back to bite them in their leopard print arses. And that this silence would now speak volumes of their associated ignorance for letting Clemmie’s racist remarks go by without ANY comment. They thought that by posting their black squares and their resource links that it would be enough, and that they could still stay silent. But, no! It’s not enough to stay silent, it’s not enough to discreetly unfollow . You need to be ANTI-racist - you need to actively speak out against racism, and challenge anyone in your circle who uses racism in their language and in their behaviours.

And this circle of dumbasses, with their colourfully bright but morally empty content, are stumped.

I love how they all thought they would get away with doing nothing, and it has come back to haunt them. It’s like that old 90s classic teen horror - I Know What You Did Last Summer.

But the insta-influencer version: I Know What You Did(n’t) Do Last November.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
Is this Slymons long lost twin?

View attachment 151433
when I was at Glastonbury DLAM and MOD drunkardky tried to join our tent party which was going on, think we were playing some TOTO songs and they ran in with ‘oh it’s my favourite song’ and then danced in the middle of us all (we were all sat down) it was so cringe and hilarious - they thought they were celebrities or something! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Dogmuck

VIP Member
So imagine your highly profitable Instagram account has been hacked, imagine they’d breached your defences and those hackers dropped over 5000 new followers on you, they’d deleted all the negative comments, blocked negative accounts and god knows what other damage they’re doing as they rampage through your publicly open Instagram account. Ask yourself, would you spend all night slowly deleting these infiltrators, a one man army battling against the Dragon, or would you simply close down your site to stop these pesky hackers adding more followers, blocking negative sites and deleting negative comments then contact Instagram and report the hack? How stupid are all these banks who freeze accounts when they’ve been hacked? Surely they should just keep replacing the money the hackers take until the hackers decide they’ve had enough and leave!
Fuck off Slymon and Clammie you pair of absolute lying, beggy, freeloading, scruffy (thanks for that one @Heyjude it’s so true) twats. If this was a real hack then your first move would be to close down! You think we are all stupid, you’re wrong, we see you, we see through your lies and manipulation, we will not let you get away with it! 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Thanks for sharing the influencer pay gap page. I did get lost down that rabbit hole but then I started to think...some of these people are “outraged” at what they are being paid for “services” and I’m like, why? I’d say a good 80% of influencers are talentless twats who’ve stumbled into this game or jumped onto the money train, they haven’t studied to be an influencer, they haven’t sacrificed anything to be an influencer, they have not worked their way up to become an influencer, they all have basically found a social media platform and exposed some or all elements of their life and put a price tag on it. Do we have to feel sorry for them if they are unable to negotiate or if they are prepared to take less for their “posts”? Personally I think we should all be offended that anyone is paying anything to any of these people. There’s not an ounce of talent between them and they are describing themselves like they’re modern day artists who suffer for their art, they do not, they are people who have kids, have houses, like clothes and/or clean and they want someone to pay them to take a photo/video of them doing this - that is the biggest outrage not gender or race pay gaps for influencers- the fact influencers even exist! We need to reset here, are we sad that black influencers are getting paid less than white influencers or are we sad that black influencers are getting black people into debt by selling them shit they don’t need? I’m more concerned about the latter.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m just so amazed that the SODs are still clinging onto their insta fame despite everything that’s happened. Surely any other right minded person would think “Ok, we’ve had a good run, some nice holidays, sinks, and festivals, but let’s just get back to parenting our four lovely girls and bring them up to understand how social media can impact their mental health and well-being.”

Lets not forget that Clammie’s excuse for Alicegate was her poor mental health at the time... so why in the name of god are they still desperately trying to salvage their influencer careers? Even stopping as low as to delete comments, buy followers and blame it on being not just hacked, but HACKED HACKED 🤔 It appears to be turning into a genuine addiction for them - forsaking quality family time to spend hours on Instagram (two accounts now!) silencing critics and ‘removing bots’ (lol!). And that’s not even counting the hours they must spend scrolling through these threads.

They are setting an awful example to their kids; that success as a social media star is more important than their own happiness. That free shit, influencer events, book deals and 20 grand holidays are better than quality family time. It’s so bloody pitiful, these kids are going to have such a skewed idea of what really matters in life 😔

Oh, and it it to early for a new thread title suggestion? I’ve just been struck by a wave of inspiration...

Bots a plenty, we’re under attack. Don’t blame me, I’ve been hacked hacked!

🤪

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Wow ! I have missed a lot.
FOD / Clembot have clearly been reading here, seen that @heretoreaditall2019 is clearly some sort of data analytics GENIUS and are shitting their pants.

Glad to see that they’re putting their heads together and have come up with a firefighting strategy: ‘someone’s been buying us bots’ ‘We’ve been hacked, gov!’ Do me a favour!

edited to add: whenever you post heretoread, I imagine you like this ❤:

• Haha
  • Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Ooh yes I remember. But didn’t DP convince us that she really wasn’t Clem? Wasn’t Dogmuck on the case with it too? Not much surprises me with the ghastly SODs but I would be genuinely shocked if Clemmie was posting on here again 😱
Pretty sure I had a private chat with this lady (brought her in for questioning) and I’m certain it wasn’t MOD (Took our a few finger nails, knee capped her and then decided to just do a DNA 🧬 test) Yep she was a lovely lady, had to apologise for being my over enthusiastic twatfaced self, gave her the all clear and let her drive off without any fines or points on her Tattle licence.

• Haha
  • Heart

Agent Krycek

I have zero sympathy for these two twerps, but they must be just reeling from their whirlwind fall from grace. Less than a year ago they were the undisputed and unchallenged head boy and girl of the UK instagram parenting world. No-one came close to them in terms of followers and prestigious advertising deals. Fast forward just 7 months later and they are social pariahs that no advertisers will touch. Even sycophantic stalwarts like budget Clemmie have distanced themselves. I wonder if Sly is just experiencing some extreme form of cognitive dissonance - this might explain his increasingly bizarre and inappropriate content of the last few months 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
I think they both need to do some deep soul searching, I think their addiction to Instagram is unhealthy and will if it’s to the detriment of their marriage and happiness it needs to be removed. Just go back to being regular joe and have private accounts for family and friends only, no house account, no Fod account. No more showing off to strangers, no more freebies. But maybe a shot at a mentally healthy life, it’s a no brainer. Knuckle down with work, accept it’s a very unstable time for most financially and count your lucky stars you both have jobs. Enjoy your beautiful girls and let them grow in safety of a private normal life. If they were looking at this situation from the outside as if it were happening to someone else, they would be saying the same thing.