MOD & FOD #32 Herringbone, it’s Clem. I need new locks, the skeletons have escaped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His school was named after Colston (Slave owner who’s statue has it’s been chucked in the docks)
So so much he could say about all of this
But he wouldn’t, couldn’t as he won’t have a flipping clue about any history related to anything whatsoever. Daft as a brush and half as useful! 😡

Thank you @heretoreaditall2019 for your excellent posts today! 🙌🏻 ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So imagine your highly profitable Instagram account has been hacked, imagine they’d breached your defences and those hackers dropped over 5000 new followers on you, they’d deleted all the negative comments, blocked negative accounts and god knows what other damage they’re doing as they rampage through your publicly open Instagram account. Ask yourself, would you spend all night slowly deleting these infiltrators, a one man army battling against the Dragon, or would you simply close down your site to stop these pesky hackers adding more followers, blocking negative sites and deleting negative comments then contact Instagram and report the hack? How stupid are all these banks who freeze accounts when they’ve been hacked? Surely they should just keep replacing the money the hackers take until the hackers decide they’ve had enough and leave!
duck off Slymon and Clammie you pair of absolute lying, beggy, freeloading, scruffy (thanks for that one @Heyjude it’s so true) twats. If this was a real hack then your first move would be to close down! You think we are all stupid, you’re wrong, we see you, we see through your lies and manipulation, we will not let you get away with it! 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Long time lurker on this thread, where are the photos of the dressing room? I’ve looked on both accounts and the herringbone website. Have they been deleted? Also, I’m pretty sure their kitchen was advertised on herringbones site as mother and father of daughters’ kitchen and now it’s just father of daughters’ kitchen.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
FOD is from Bristol isn't he? Where huge things have happened today with the protests and the toppling of the slave trade wealth based statue. He could have used his 964k (and growing thanks to bots) following to really push how big this is. How Bristol was built. How its revolutionising. How white men need to be better.
Just seen C&C’s post on this. I’m really pleased it’s been taken down, really I am. But woe-betide she or any of the others ever starts banging on about saving the planet or the environment when they chucked the bleeping thing in an already polluted harbour. Let’s not support one campaign (BLM) by trashing another (environmental).

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s actually astounding how much crap they shoved in those kitchen dressing room cupboards. Didn’t make any of it look appealing - made me a feel a bit sick! I mean who doesn’t love a little cheeky purchase now and again - but she literally couldn’t find enough room to hang all her giffed clothes. And don’t make me relive my viewing of FOD’s delicates 🤮

So embarrassing. And, for what? They have fame and notoriety at the moment - for all the wrong reasons!
Given her self-assigned style creds, I’m surprised she missed the opportunity to create ‘a moment’ on the kitchen island; perhaps an Oliver Bonas glass & brass trinket tray for her to display her Le Labo/Byredo/Diptyque perfumes and a pile of giant Taschen books or books of Vogue covers. Ah but no, the top of the island must remain clear for all the clothes you want to dump on it when you can’t be bothered to put them away (probably because there’s no room to actually put them away.) I honestly think the inside of their wardrobes and tatty back garden say more about these two than a West Elm sideboard with a line of trendy plants on it and some Margot from Margate stuff.
Sly’s pants rolled away Kondo style was a sorry sight wasn’t it, and not one I’ll forget in a hurry.

They surely cannot think shoving their Pinterest 101 home down our throats will drown out the noise around their lack of any insight regarding Clemmie’s comments last year and why it is now vital that they properly address this. It will never ever go away for them - although interestingly the Google search for Clemmie Hooper returns some stuff about last years trolling scandal but no headlines actually mentioning racism.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just seen C&C’s post on this. I’m really pleased it’s been taken down, really I am. But woe-betide she or any of the others ever starts banging on about saving the planet or the environment when they chucked the bleeping thing in an already polluted harbour. Let’s not support one campaign (BLM) by trashing another (environmental).
Yeah I thought the same. She's also been very vocal about those breaking lockdown and gathering in groups, but both those things are OK right now if you're in Bristol . I know there is a bigger thing right now than covid, but it's very difficult to find a good balance.

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker on this thread, where are the photos of the dressing room? I’ve looked on both accounts and the herringbone website. Have they been deleted? Also, I’m pretty sure their kitchen was advertised on herringbones site as mother and father of daughters’ kitchen and now it’s just father of daughters’ kitchen.
Hiya! If you check MOD & FOD 31, around the 30th pages you’ll see the photos. The link is there too but Herringbone took the ‘case study’ down. Enjoy seeing FOD’s pants!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Yeah I thought the same. She's also been very vocal about those breaking lockdown and gathering in groups, but both those things are OK right now if you're in Bristol . I know there is a bigger thing right now than covid, but it's very difficult to find a good balance.
Honestly? I think 60% of her is true to her thoughts, 30% is virtue signalling and the rest is spouting bollocks with her. I’m surprised she’s not got bad knees with all those bandwagons she keeps jumping on. Anyhooo, back to the OD’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly, @Dogmuck! Most people, if they noticed something untoward happening on their account, would simply set it to private while they figured out what was happening and how to fix it. Not sit there for a couple of hours deleting a few dozen bots out of the thousands :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10

C&C?

Reactions: 1
So imagine your highly profitable Instagram account has been hacked, imagine they’d breached your defences and those hackers dropped over 5000 new followers on you, they’d deleted all the negative comments, blocked negative accounts and god knows what other damage they’re doing as they rampage through your publicly open Instagram account. Ask yourself, would you spend all night slowly deleting these infiltrators, a one man army battling against the Dragon, or would you simply close down your site to stop these pesky hackers adding more followers, blocking negative sites and deleting negative comments then contact Instagram and report the hack? How stupid are all these banks who freeze accounts when they’ve been hacked? Surely they should just keep replacing the money the hackers take until the hackers decide they’ve had enough and leave!
duck off Slymon and Clammie you pair of absolute lying, beggy, freeloading, scruffy (thanks for that one @Heyjude it’s so true) twats. If this was a real hack then your first move would be to close down! You think we are all stupid, you’re wrong, we see you, we see through your lies and manipulation, we will not let you get away with it! 😡
They are so incredible stupid but any brand daft enough to be considering working with them will run a mile when they very easily figure out what’s actually happened here. I hope this gets picked up by Grazia or similar, I know there are more important things to write about atm but it’s not exactly irrelevant either.

Clemmie - you are synonymous with racism and that is not going to change unless you address your behaviour and apologise for it. Seeing you post pretending to be Sly on the HoH, and the references you make to yourself and your disgraceful behaviour is so pitiful that I feel sorry for you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hiya! If you check MOD & FOD 31, around the 30th pages you’ll see the photos. The link is there too but Herringbone took the ‘case study’ down. Enjoy seeing FOD’s pants!
Thanks! Herringbone must have been so 😒 that the wardrobes weren’t tidied. It looks terrible, makes them look really cheap and badly designed.

Reactions: 12
His school was named after Colston (Slave owner who’s statue has it’s been chucked in the docks)
So so much he could say about all of this
Yep that’s correct, I’m from Bristol too, very big day as lots of people wanted the Colston statue taken down for a long time. I think he is just too scared of the back lash of any posts he makes to do with race now.

Reactions: 7
The new House Through Time series on BBC2 features a house in Bristol that was built by slave traders.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He’s almost back up to 965k now. So ridiculous.

I don’t know anything about buying bots. Can’t you stop it once it’s started? Could it be that this bunch of followers was ‘booked in’ in advance, and the plan was for him to have posted something a couple of days ago that could conceivably have caused a growth of followers? Or was this just a panic reaction and he thought no one would notice? I wonder if he’d realised that recent followers were so easy to see now?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
They are so incredible stupid but any brand daft enough to be considering working with them will run a mile when they very easily figure out what’s actually happened here. I hope this gets picked up by trashy sites or similar, I know there are more important things to write about atm but it’s not exactly irrelevant either.

Clemmie - you are synonymous with racism and that is not going to change unless you address your behaviour and apologise for it. Seeing you post pretending to be Sly on the HoH, and the references you make to yourself and your disgraceful behaviour is so pitiful that I feel sorry for you.
Ha. You're a sweetheart. I don't.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.