MOD & FOD #32 Herringbone, it’s Clem. I need new locks, the skeletons have escaped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have spent their weekend catching up with deleting comments, bots, answering comments about their behaviour etc etc etc. They must be glued to their phones.

They are parents with 4 young girls in their house, all the research is showing the negative impact on young people’s health of using social media. These parents are modelling the exact behaviour that affects mental health in young people. Needing adoration from random unknown people.

Posting every waking moment online, Fod even posted himself on the toilet, checking their following numbers, checking the comments, checking the adulation is still there Etc.

Step away from social media, be there for your children, model how to live in the real world, how to engage with real friends rather than going to festivals with folk from the grid.

It deeply worries me the way they are behaving, and the impact on their children’s mental health. Obviously not including the damage already done but this period now...step away, put it down.
Totally agree with you as always @OhhBacon.

What worries me greatly as well, is that if one of their daughters is actually now on Instagram, you can bet your 4k gifted sink that she will be reading everything on both the SOD's accounts. Imagine what that must do to a young girl to read that kind of stuff about your parents? If that's not a sign they need to get off social media I don't know what it will take.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I just looked at them, they are awful 🤣 These people are so up themselves, absolutely no self doubt!
The price she is charging for such crap photos blows my tiny mind.
The white nightdress the mum in the twin photo is wearing looks to be the same dress she had her granny in for the photos out in the dead grass.🤑🥴

Just looked at her posts
Can I ask a question fellow Tatlers
Who talks like this 🤷‍♀️ Who
just bleeping sick of the sickly sweet bullshit dialogue these pricks post on their stories

Yes I’m irritable today whilst these self obsessed bores go on about washing their stupid hair with gifted L’Occitane almond shampoo and conditioner I’m worried about going out for bloody milk

🤨
Yep, this one is off in whimsical, magical lala land with her super sized kids. She is convinced her son is the biggest baby ever born. She 💩me as much as fOdDy does. To be clear.

I had a quick nosey as well!
I can see she’s another child seller, and loves the Valencia setting in filters!
Can’t STAND all that posey posey faux whimsical crap - it’s all so false!
Whenever I see photos of a mother breastfeeding a baby while kissing an older child, all I think about is the set up that precedes such a photo. Getting the baby positioned just so - not to crease your beautiful dress while you tee up the older child to come in for a perfectly positioned kiss.
It turns something natural and normal into something posed and set up. And I hate it! 😂
[/QUOTE
Misskyreeloves has been pimping her kids from the very minute they were born, even mOd didn't have her own birth photographer with her when she gave birth did she? FoD doesn't count as a personal photographer.🤳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I apologise, I’m sorry if I offended you. I’ll delete my post.
Don’t worry Tree - at least you didn’t post a rat gif! 😂

@Pocahontas maybe we could start the REAL pics Instagram account that shows the truth?🤣
Haha! I’m so for that. I’ll take a gifted pair of tracky bots, a new hairbrush and a thermos mug for my morning cup of tea any day! We could call it: ‘Keeping it real’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really wish that would just duck off (sorry not particularly insightful)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t worry Tree - at least you didn’t post a rat gif! 😂

Haha! I’m so for that. I’ll take a gifted pair of tracky bots, a new hairbrush and a thermos mug for my morning cup of tea any day! We could call it: ‘Keeping it real’
I wish now I had taken a pic of the time we had a sickness bug, the toddler projectile vomited over me feeding the baby and got the poor dog at the same time. Husband was on call so out working and I had to get us all (including the dog!!) into the shower. The pics would be amazing 😂

The ODs eldest being on Insta is really concerning, she must be really confused with what is going on and the vitriol her parents receive, as I’m hoping they’ve shielded her from her Mother’s misdemeanours?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wish now I had taken a pic of the time we had a sickness bug, the toddler projectile vomited over me feeding the baby and got the poor dog at the same time. Husband was on call so out working and I had to get us all (including the dog!!) into the shower. The pics would be amazing 😂

The ODs eldest being on Insta is really concerning, she must be really confused with what is going on and the vitriol her parents receive, as I’m hoping they’ve shielded her from her Mother’s misdemeanours?
Oh that was you, wasn’t it? I remember you telling that story!!! 😂 what an image.

I imagine if Anya (?) has access to Instagram, she has a fair old idea of what’s going on and how her parents are perceived. She must have an awareness that her family is known - referring back to people’s accounts of approaching them at Bestival, etc. Unless they’ve stopped her going on to Instagram!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Surely they’ve blocked their eldest’s insta so she can’t see the comments calling for accountability! They’ve blocked everyone else 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m just so amazed that the SODs are still clinging onto their insta fame despite everything that’s happened. Surely any other right minded person would think “Ok, we’ve had a good run, some nice holidays, sinks, and festivals, but let’s just get back to parenting our four lovely girls and bring them up to understand how social media can impact their mental health and well-being.”

Lets not forget that Clammie’s excuse for Alicegate was her poor mental health at the time... so why in the name of god are they still desperately trying to salvage their influencer careers? Even stopping as low as to delete comments, buy followers and blame it on being not just hacked, but HACKED HACKED 🤔 It appears to be turning into a genuine addiction for them - forsaking quality family time to spend hours on Instagram (two accounts now!) silencing critics and ‘removing bots’ (lol!). And that’s not even counting the hours they must spend scrolling through these threads.

They are setting an awful example to their kids; that success as a social media star is more important than their own happiness. That free tit, influencer events, book deals and 20 grand holidays are better than quality family time. It’s so bloody pitiful, these kids are going to have such a skewed idea of what really matters in life 😔

Oh, and it it to early for a new thread title suggestion? I’ve just been struck by a wave of inspiration...

Bots a plenty, we’re under attack. Don’t blame me, I’ve been hacked hacked!

🤪

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I’m just so amazed that the SODs are still clinging onto their insta fame despite everything that’s happened. Surely any other right minded person would think “Ok, we’ve had a good run, some nice holidays, sinks, and festivals, but let’s just get back to parenting our four lovely girls and bring them up to understand how social media can impact their mental health and well-being.”

Lets not forget that Clammie’s excuse for Alicegate was her poor mental health at the time... so why in the name of god are they still desperately trying to salvage their influencer careers? Even stopping as low as to delete comments, buy followers and blame it on being not just hacked, but HACKED HACKED 🤔 It appears to be turning into a genuine addiction for them - forsaking quality family time to spend hours on Instagram (two accounts now!) silencing critics and ‘removing bots’ (lol!). And that’s not even counting the hours they must spend scrolling through these threads.

They are setting an awful example to their kids; that success as a social media star is more important than their own happiness. That free tit, influencer events, book deals and 20 grand holidays are better than quality family time. It’s so bloody pitiful, these kids are going to have such a skewed idea of what really matters in life 😔

Oh, and it it to early for a new thread title suggestion? I’ve just been struck by a wave of inspiration...

Bots a plenty, we’re under attack. Don’t blame me, I’ve been hacked hacked!

🤪
I'm thinking they must be tied into contracts 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I'm thinking they must be tied into contracts 🤷‍♀️
But surely none of the brands they have contracts with would want to be associated with them now - why are they not just cutting their losses, after all who would want to be associated with a publicly called out racist or their husband?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
But surely none of the brands they have contracts with would want to be associated with them now - why are they not just cutting their losses, after all who would want to be associated with a publicly called out racist or their husband?
That’s what I keep thinking. It’s not a good look for any of these businesses. But with that said, I guess no could see how the world was going to play out and initially it was all about fulfilling contracts?

I wonder what happens if/when they can’t be fulfilled, are the OD’s on the hook for full payment? Is that part of the desperation we’re seeing now?

Reactions: 9
They have spent their weekend catching up with deleting comments, bots, answering comments about their behaviour etc etc etc. They must be glued to their phones.

They are parents with 4 young girls in their house, all the research is showing the negative impact on young people’s health of using social media. These parents are modelling the exact behaviour that affects mental health in young people. Needing adoration from random unknown people.

Posting every waking moment online, Fod even posted himself on the toilet, checking their following numbers, checking the comments, checking the adulation is still there Etc.

Step away from social media, be there for your children, model how to live in the real world, how to engage with real friends rather than going to festivals with folk from the grid.

It deeply worries me the way they are behaving, and the impact on their children’s mental health. Obviously not including the damage already done but this period now...step away, put it down.
Totally agree! I have one toddler and don’t seem to have any spare time, don’t get how they do it with 4 kids and ‘jobs!’ They must be permanently on their phones to be deleting/blocking/bullshitting about being hacked at the speed they do so very little time to give their children attention. I get really guilt if my toddler is asking me to do something and I’m absorbed in my phone (usually on here so I can blame FOD) I try and make a conscious effort not to be on it when he’s around.

Reactions: 11
With Colston in the name of FoD’s School, now would be a great time for him to do a reflective and informative post. It won’t happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
That’s what I keep thinking. It’s not a good look for any of these businesses. But with that said, I guess no could see how the world was going to play out and initially it was all about fulfilling contracts?

I wonder what happens if/when they can’t be fulfilled, are the OD’s on the hook for full payment? Is that part of the desperation we’re seeing now?
Maybe they’ll have to give the sink back 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe they’ll have to give the sink back 🤷‍♀️
[/QUOTE]
Yeah and replace it with one from b&q OH THE SHAME 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

They are obsessed with themselves and think that everyone else is or should be interested in the minutiae of their lives. They both tick so many of the boxes for Narcissistic PD and I think based on what we see of them that we can safely say they are tit parents. They don’t give a crap about anything but their desperate quest for fame and adoration, they got lucky for a minute by being in the right place at the right time with the IG boom and can’t accept that the game is pretty much over for them. Their gracelessness is so cringeworthy, I bet right now they are brainstorming how to claw back to their glory days - can you imagine them having any other topic of conversation right now other than how to get back to where they were? I think they genuinely still think they’re going to be ‘celebrities’ and are just waiting for the next break. They are so odious, I wish they’d just duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.