MOD & FOD #32 Herringbone, it’s Clem. I need new locks, the skeletons have escaped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah you're not thick (I didn't understand it either). Everyone has areas they excel at.

Thank youuuuuuuuuu heretoread for all your hard work.

❤
Bless you guys you’re sweet, I wish I was capable at useful stuff like driving and drilling into brick walls rather than this tbh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Like @heretoreaditall2019 has said I didn’t realise it was that little to buy that many followers...that would be pocket money to some to piss the SODs off. I get your point it would make for a fun twist but I just don’t buy it....the timing is so convenient and if they’ve been reading here they’d convince themselves that @heretoreaditall2019 amazing work was hacking (it isn’t!) and think they’d stumbled across a cast iron excuse....or maybe I’m to cynical?

Urgh I didn’t realise those comments came from organic coverage :sick:. Where is @Dogmuck - we need your insights!
I'm just as cynical

Reactions: 3
Wow ! I have missed a lot.
FOD / Clembot have clearly been reading here, seen that @heretoreaditall2019 is clearly some sort of data analytics GENIUS and are shitting their pants.

Glad to see that they’re putting their heads together and have come up with a firefighting strategy: ‘someone’s been buying us bots’ ‘We’ve been hacked, gov!’ Do me a favour!

edited to add: whenever you post heretoread, I imagine you like this ❤:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Wow just catching up! Fuxking hell! Nice work @heretoreaditall2019 -
You are doing gods work!
I can’t shed any light on this, I’ve been watching his follower figures for months and seeing his hauls, back when I could use blastup I’d often just watching the following go up and up totally against the flow. I’d go check his new followers and they would be, as I explained before, from a certain country/occupation/group. Now we have HTRIA2019 coming in with live real data 👌🙌 Respect to you lady 💪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow ! I have missed a lot.
FOD / Clembot have clearly been reading here seen that @heretoreaditall2019 is clearly some sort of data analytics GENIUS and are shitting their pants.

Glad to see that they’re putting their heads together and have come up with a firefighting strategy: ‘someone’s been buying us boys’ ‘We’ve been hacked, gov!’ Do me a favour!
In all seriousness I’m 100% out of a job after mat leave if not sooner 😂 so I’m gonna figure out a non tattle witch application of this work for my portfolio so thanks SODs for the motivation x

I am cackling imagine both Jack Monroe at home frantically printing tattle pages like it’s 1998 & FOD staying up all night trying to block Russian Kpop stans that Candice B has bought with her week one book sales. What a beautiful world x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I kinda feel a bit sorry for him, he’s clearly very unhappy since Clemmie did what she did behind his back. I used to really like them in their old house/ lifestyle. They seemed happy and genuine. Now he seems erratic and exhausted, probably trying to keep up with her lies and protecting her (when he probably doesn’t want to). She’s made a lot of mistakes which unfortunately look bad on him too. She’s deffo more the dick/ high maintenance one who wants this rich insta lifestyle but has to do it through him because she fucked it up

What fresh hell is this? Someone has hacked their House of Hideous account and is deleting all the negative comments? 🤣🤣🤣 What a perfect stroke of luck for the gruesome twosome. This is even more hilarious than the kitchen island monstrosity in their hideous dressing room. This pair with of twats are in free fall and send me to hell but I am here for every second of it. @heretoreaditall2019 I worship at your alter of data genuis 🙌 absolutely brilliant work, you’ve got them cacking themselves. What else can we do to speed their decline up?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
What fresh hell is this? Someone has hacked their House of Hideous account and is deleting all the negative comments? 🤣🤣🤣 What a perfect stroke of luck for the gruesome twosome. This is even more hilarious than the kitchen island monstrosity in their hideous dressing room. This pair with of twats are in free fall and send me to hell but I am here for every second of it. @heretoreaditall2019 I worship at your alter of data genuis 🙌 absolutely brilliant work, you’ve got them cacking themselves. What else can we do to speed their decline up?
You’re back! 🌸🌈🌟

• Heart
I kinda feel a bit sorry for him, he’s clearly very unhappy since Clemmie did what she did behind his back. I used to really like them in their old house/ lifestyle. They seemed happy and genuine. Now he seems erratic and exhausted, probably trying to keep up with her lies and protecting her (when he probably doesn’t want to). She’s made a lot of mistakes which unfortunately look bad on him too. She’s deffo more the dick/ high maintenance one who wants this rich insta lifestyle but has to do it through him because she fucked it up
I feel sorry for him too. But then I remember that he pimps his kids out for money. He filmed his daughter being taken to hospital in ambulance for the gram. He posted a picture of his toddlers on the potty for likes. He made a mockery of IWD by doing an #ad. He admitted that he was in direct competition with Clemmmie, in regards to how many followers he could get/book deals (I think this downtrodden, henpecked image he likes to portray is bullshit btw. I thinks he’s just as ambitious as MOD ever was/is. It just suits him atm to look that way). He tried to brush his wife’s racism off so he could continue Instagramming. He couldn’t even get the initials of Black Lives Matter in the right order (that shows how much of a tit he really gives). And most of all I remember he wears Burton’s jeans and all that pity goes away.

They’re as bad as each other. Simon just hides it better.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
He lies
He sells his children
He could have spoken out about his ‘wife’s racism’ previously
Instead, he throws her under the bus
He belittles women
His account was dwindling so ‘he’ 🤔 started a new interiors account for 🤑🤑🤑

I could go on....

• Heart
Reactions: 23
You’re back! 🌸🌈🌟
Aww hello! I really missed you all 😘 Just needed a little break from... well everything really! Life has been so ODD hasnt it. Thank you so much for the kind welcome back and I really hope you have been keeping well.

Can’t believe how much I have missed with the SODs! I’m kind of stuck on the kitchen style dressing room atm, I thought I was going to laugh myself hernia when I saw it 🤣 I’ve kept the photos open on my phone because it’s just SO FUNNY 😆 they truly are the gift that keeps on giving!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually think this tit storm is bigger than Alicegate. This has to mark the end, it’s like open season on his/her accounts, where are the Huston Hunz? Not one person is saying “he is a father” and “your (cos they always spell it incorrectly) just jealous”. Even I am gob smacked. What the actual duck is going on here? Do we have trash press people on here? If you’re here then get your pad and pen out - there’s a beautiful story for you right here!

Sorry I don’t feel sorry for Sly, I don’t believe she was in control there, I think they are both grabby wankers who will do whatever it takes to keep the $$$ rolling in. Shameless utterly shameless

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.