MOD & FOD #32 Herringbone, it’s Clem. I need new locks, the skeletons have escaped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey, 25k per ad? How the mighty have fallen. No wonder they’re desperate to revive brand SOD, they surely must be struggling financially now that their income from IG has been practically wiped out 🤔
They shouldn’t be though! We’ve seen what they’ve taken in the last 2 years via Company House and I think both years were over £200k? The grandparents pay for private school. Everything in that house was gifted, discounted or they were paid a fee to put in. They got milk and cereal for free! And good jobs to top it all off. They should be able to delete IG today and live maybe happily every after.

(I’m sure you know all this, I’m just incensed typing out everything they’ve been handed while selling their life as attainable to those of us who can’t afford £4000 sinks and £20,000 holidays.)

Reactions: 15
Wow, kudos to influencerpaygap - this is really going to set the cat among the pigeons. 25K for three squares, incredible. And how much did MOD make from M&S, it must have been substantial.

I just don’t see how MOD/FOD can maintain their insta income/freebies after the racism scandal and utter refusal to make amends. Plus MOD’s ill-treatment of several of her insta clique. In addition to her awful comments about Candice, ‘Aliceinwanderlust’ had a swift jab at Style Me Sunday too.

MOD seems like a really nasty person behind a fake persona (imho). The big brands won’t like all this drama.

2B123E26-DB46-415F-9946-09A111B8FAF9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
omg no you’re totally on topic what a great resource, look at this post about FOD! Apparently he asked for £25k for 3 posts!

View attachment 150339
Unbelievable. And you’re just here for the lolzzzzzah are you, you lying piece of Slyme?! Oh the mask is really slipping now isn’t it, how sturdy is that house of cards you’ve thrown up around you I wonder?

It’s so surprise at all that they are so desperate to get back on top of the game, this is an effing huge income to have lost not to mention what they will have planned to do with their projected earnings over the next few years. This is going to be an excruciating watch 🍿🤓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They shouldn’t be though! We’ve seen what they’ve taken in the last 2 years via Company House and I think both years were over £200k? The grandparents pay for private school. Everything in that house was gifted, discounted or they were paid a fee to put in. They got milk and cereal for free! And good jobs to top it all off. They should be able to delete IG today and live maybe happily every after.

(I’m sure you know all this, I’m just incensed typing out everything they’ve been handed while selling their life as attainable to those of us who can’t afford £4000 sinks and £20,000 holidays.)
Oh yes, I’m sure they could live quite comfortably on their normie jobs, but I suppose I’m thinking more of the lifestyle that have chosen to lead, and how they might have banked on earning the big bucks for much longer. Ripping out brand new kitchens and bathrooms, for example... are they kicking themselves now that the cash is no longer flooding in and they realise what wasteful, ostentatious buffoons they’ve been?
Looking back at FODs # ads prior to Alicegate... Gousto, Universal pictures, Sky. Not exactly small fry, and even if he only did, say, two big ads per month, that’s a sh*t load of lost revenue. If they were intelligent people, they would have planned for their financial future and wouldn’t be too hard hit by their banishment to IG purgatory. However, the 4K sink, garden bath and clothes kitchen tell us otherwise 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
That’s really presumptive? My IG account only has 2 followers (my kids!) but it’s a genuine account and used to follow a selection of things that interest me. I deliberately don’t use IG as a social platform or to troll anyone. What a cow!
I have 5 followers (two of which are my sisters). I'm off to make cute twins seeing how much I could earn from them now per post.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Hmmm. I’m not sure you know. They’ve stuffed a load of money into their company over the glory years but strip all the freebies away and what they’ve banked is not going to go far if they want to maintain the gifted lifestyle with all the clothes and holidays and expensive naffness for the House or Horrors. That house still needs a lot doing to it and renos, when you pay for them, are money pits! MoD only does one shift a week allegedly and Sly talks a good game with his job but I don’t reckon he’s on a huge salary at all 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Not sure there is actually much left on the house- it seems pretty complete and habitable already. Spindles done in less than 5 years wouldn't be a priority for me to sort out. Garden= just fill the tub with soil, pop some plants in it and it's an art installation that challenges. You wash your body with water, the bath is nourishing the plants but it's outside. Everything that's important is already within. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not sure there is actually much left on the house- it seems pretty complete and habitable already. Spindles done in less than 5 years wouldn't be a priority for me to sort out. Garden= just fill the tub with soil, pop some plants in it and it's an art installation that challenges you to see the contrasts. You wash your body with water, the bath is nourishing the plants.
That’s my thinking. I’m sure they would have begged for a new cellar and/or utility room (I think those are 2 separate rooms?), plus the garden but everything else is done. So it’s lifestyle they’ll lose. But then it’s not rocket science, you can’t afford the 20k holiday or a new Gucci bag, you don’t get them. The OD’s can sit back and watch other influencers sell them a not-so-attainable lifestyle 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
But they’ve tasted fame and paradise, who are we to ask that they give it up? The poor mites.

• Haha
  • Heart
Wow, kudos to influencerpaygap - this is really going to set the cat among the pigeons. 25K for three squares, incredible. And how much did MOD make from M&S, it must have been substantial.

I just don’t see how MOD/FOD can maintain their insta income/freebies after the racism scandal and utter refusal to make amends. Plus MOD’s ill-treatment of several of her insta clique. In addition to her awful comments about Candice, ‘Aliceinwanderlust’ had a swift jab at Style Me Sunday too.

MOD seems like a really nasty person behind a fake persona (imho). The big brands won’t like all this drama.

View attachment 150467
Oh Alice, you were much funnier here😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Any way you look at it, having 5-figure sums dropping into your account on a reasonably regular basis, and then suddenly NOT having them is gonna sting. I feel bad for them.

Wait, no I don't 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I have 5 followers (two of which are my sisters). I'm off to make cute twins seeing how much I could earn from them now per post.
Have 4 m/o cute twins 🤣 I've not made a penny off of them why did I bother?! 😂😂 Where's my 25k! (Kidding they have privacy and aren't online, learn from me Sly)

• Haha
  • Heart
The oDs will be needing to pay for therapy for the lot of them after this debacle, though they will probably blame the poor mental health of their family on being crammed into the pile of bricks during lockdown. Boohoo fOd/MoD.🤑🤳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let's hope they've actually put some of the money away for their daughters futures. After all, they wouldn't even have this instafame if it wasn't for them.

• Heart
Hmmm. I’m not sure you know. They’ve stuffed a load of money into their company over the glory years but strip all the freebies away and what they’ve banked is not going to go far if they want to maintain the gifted lifestyle with all the clothes and holidays and expensive naffness for the House or Horrors. That house still needs a lot doing to it and renos, when you pay for them, are money pits! MoD only does one shift a week allegedly and Sly talks a good game with his job but I don’t reckon he’s on a huge salary at all 🤷🏼‍♀️
This is exactly it. Like yeah they’re MC professionals but they were living insane lifestyles, no one in their right mind would rip out a brand new bathroom to install an overpriced dressing room just because... key differentiator being no one who actually pays for it. The holidays are going to look completely different because why would they spend a third of his annual income on one holiday?

Especially seeing that rate you can see why they’re so desperately clinging on to HoH. Those £25k lumps were meant to pay for runners and spindles and now they’re thinking about which savings to take it out of or which paydays to book things for like normal bleeping people and they’re in bits!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No one wonder Sly has been clinging onto IG like he has. He must’ve been hoping that by carrying on like he has that the good times were going to come back round again, but the days of him getting 25 GRAND for an ad are over. I bet he cries into his bowl of non existent Dorset cereal every morning.

Aside from that, what strikes me is how ungrateful the pair of them seemed. On the subject of holidays, Clemmie went on a couple (obviously gifted) that were in the region of £20,000. Anyone else who’s had that would’ve been over the moon. But not our Clem. She looked completely miserable the whole time she was there and her photos were tit. You’d think if she’d been gifted this (for most people) once in a lifetime trip, the least she could do was take photos that looked like she was enjoying herself and showed off the resorts best points. Instead, it was like she was doing the holiday company a favour and not only that, when someone questioned her as to whether it was an ad, replied along the lines that all her followers should be grateful that she was putting herself through it so she could report back to them. The sheer arrogance of her was quite astounding.

The sooner the pair of them slip back into obscurity (and let’s face it, that’s where they’re headed) the better. The IG gravy train is over.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Thanks for sharing the influencer pay gap page. I did get lost down that rabbit hole but then I started to think...some of these people are “outraged” at what they are being paid for “services” and I’m like, why? I’d say a good 80% of influencers are talentless twats who’ve stumbled into this game or jumped onto the money train, they haven’t studied to be an influencer, they haven’t sacrificed anything to be an influencer, they have not worked their way up to become an influencer, they all have basically found a social media platform and exposed some or all elements of their life and put a price tag on it. Do we have to feel sorry for them if they are unable to negotiate or if they are prepared to take less for their “posts”? Personally I think we should all be offended that anyone is paying anything to any of these people. There’s not an ounce of talent between them and they are describing themselves like they’re modern day artists who suffer for their art, they do not, they are people who have kids, have houses, like clothes and/or clean and they want someone to pay them to take a photo/video of them doing this - that is the biggest outrage not gender or race pay gaps for influencers- the fact influencers even exist! We need to reset here, are we sad that black influencers are getting paid less than white influencers or are we sad that black influencers are getting black people into debt by selling them tit they don’t need? I’m more concerned about the latter.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
No one wonder Sly has been clinging onto IG like he has. He must’ve been hoping that by carrying on like he has that the good times were going to come back round again, but the days of him getting 25 GRAND for an ad are over. I bet he cries into his bowl of non existent Dorset cereal every morning.

Aside from that, what strikes me is how ungrateful the pair of them seemed. On the subject of holidays, Clemmie went on a couple (obviously gifted) that were in the region of £20,000. Anyone else who’s had that would’ve been over the moon. But not our Clem. She looked completely miserable the whole time she was there and her photos were tit. You’d think if she’d been gifted this (for most people) once in a lifetime trip, the least she could do was take photos that looked like she was enjoying herself and showed off the resorts best points. Instead, it was like she was doing the holiday company a favour and not only that, when someone questioned her as to whether it was an ad, replied along the lines that all her followers should be grateful that she was putting herself through it so she could report back to them. The sheer arrogance of her was quite astounding.

The sooner the pair of them slip back into obscurity (and let’s face it, that’s where they’re headed) the better. The IG gravy train is over.
She’s the epitome of greed to me - never happy no matter how much crap she got given. She obviously thought she was worthy of flying in a private jet, business class would never have been enough. I remember she was over the moon on being covered by Vogue swooshing around in her frumpy, floral maxi.

• Heart
Thanks for sharing the influencer pay gap page. I did get lost down that rabbit hole but then I started to think...some of these people are “outraged” at what they are being paid for “services” and I’m like, why? I’d say a good 80% of influencers are talentless twats who’ve stumbled into this game or jumped onto the money train, they haven’t studied to be an influencer, they haven’t sacrificed anything to be an influencer, they have not worked their way up to become an influencer, they all have basically found a social media platform and exposed some or all elements of their life and put a price tag on it. Do we have to feel sorry for them if they are unable to negotiate or if they are prepared to take less for their “posts”? Personally I think we should all be offended that anyone is paying anything to any of these people. There’s not an ounce of talent between them and they are describing themselves like they’re modern day artists who suffer for their art, they do not, they are people who have kids, have houses, like clothes and/or clean and they want someone to pay them to take a photo/video of them doing this - that is the biggest outrage not gender or race pay gaps for influencers- the fact influencers even exist! We need to reset here, are we sad that black influencers are getting paid less than white influencers or are we sad that black influencers are getting black people into debt by selling them tit they don’t need? I’m more concerned about the latter.
YES!! Exactly this. It always pissed me off when an influencer would come on and do a sadface and go onto explain how much ‘work’ went on behind the scenes when posting a photo. They would explain how they actually had to go to an event (boohoo 🙄) and then take some photos of it. It must have been absolutely exhausting, the poor loves.

For (almost) full disclosure, I have a popular-ish IG (nowhere in the region of some of these. Maybe have about 19k followers and I don’t feature my kids or private life on my feed). I take photos and post on IG because I enjoy it and for no other reason. I’ve turned down ads and gifts because that’s not for me. It’s not work anyway and I don’t want to make a precarious living out of it. The way some of them talk though, you’d think it was the equivalent of working 70 hours a week in a factory, when in reality it’s the easiest money they’ll ever make from what is a nothing more than a hobby. I hate the lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I totally agree with everything you’ve said. None of them should be getting paid anything for shoving a couple of photos and a few seconds of video on Instagram. The world is absolutely mental.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.