MOD & FOD #32 Herringbone, it’s Clem. I need new locks, the skeletons have escaped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that dress actually supposed to look like the skirt's got caught in your knickers after you've been to the loo? Is there a version with a length of toilet paper trailing down too?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We’re so coooool ! Yeepeeeeee ! Can’t believe I once felt bad comparing myself to this 😂. Pathetic.
Ps : “open gobs ahoy“ made me laugh so hard, glad to have you back Jude 👍
Oh thank you so much 🙏 nowhere I’d rather be than back in the bosom 🍒 of you wonderful women. And men? Do we have any men here?! Not including Si’s sly undercover reading of course. He’s probably sitting around Grey Towers right now in his Superdry pants and wacky cycling socks manically scrolling away... morning Simon! 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I was thinking the other day that this must be really hard going on the older daughters, they had become accustomed to the perks. They had lots of freebie clothing/shoes/toys/books/holidays and now that’s all dried up. It must be a bit of of shock for Clem and Sly to have to buy everything for their 4 girls. I know there company held a lot of money but when you are gifted everything it must skew reality and now they are very much facing the cold hard reality that this is it. There bubble has burst and they aren’t going back to what they had.
I agree and all of this must have (rightly or wrongly) given the older girls a form of social cachet with their peers at school and now it's all gone. That must have a detrimental effect on their mental health and self esteem I would have thought, and that's without considering how their peers have reacted towards them in regards to the negative press stories about their racist mum. So sad that the girls are not just the SoD's children, but also their victims.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Sorry she was such a dick to you but thanks so much for sharing. Can’t say I’m surprised at all, she’s so uptight and boring and sanctimonious. Perhaps if she’d been more pleasant on the way up, she wouldn’t have so many people enjoying watching her fall down now. Anyone else now thinking of the ‘She choooooooose doooowwwwn!’ scene from Labyrinth?!
That's one of the lines I've been taught by Jim Rohn I think. "be nice to the people on your way to the top, you might meet them on the way down".

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And meeting them she did 😂 says it all really, no one is defending her. She’s a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's the arrogance shown in being nasty and short with people in DMs like that and in the comments - she believed her own hype way too much and never showed any graciousness or humility, she thought she deserved the adoration and was untouchable? How could she think she could get away with this crappy attitude in such a public arena?
Their excuse was that she'd been having to deal with trolls etc just doesn't wash, she was like that from the beginning.

Also, Mother's Meetings has a lot to answer for - it's where that gang all met and were told how to create insta empires.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
And meeting them she did 😂 says it all really, no one is defending her. She’s a bleep.
She really is!

It's the arrogance shown in being nasty and short with people in DMs like that and in the comments - she believed her own hype way too much and never showed any graciousness or humility, she thought she deserved the adoration and was untouchable? How could she think she could get away with this crappy attitude in such a public arena?
Their excuse was that she'd been having to deal with trolls etc just doesn't wash, she was like that from the beginning.

Also, Mother's Meetings has a lot to answer for - it's where that gang all met and were told how to create insta empires.
She was too busy trying to be a cool, crazy mama living her best life 😮✌ to just be nice. Decent. Friendly. Kind to all the followers that kept liking and commenting and putting those many opportunities her way. And you’re right, she always had that arrogant air about her - it’s clear now that Instagram was just a tedious stepping stone onto greater things for Clemmie. And a place to show off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Completely off topic, but hey soap, smocks etc...

My cute husband (we're Scottish, he types how he talks...)
Screenshot_20200611-111333_WhatsApp.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve spent enough time with middle class social climbers to know that they were all, most probably, up to their eyeballs in coke whilst at that festival.

DLAM probably got it from an old school friend, let’s call him Tarquin, who has connections through someone at the polo club, who gets it from his nannie’s Pilates instructor. Or something like that.

I like to think they had one line each, got so fucked up that they ended up vomiting in a portaloo and crying on the phone to their daddies to come and pick them up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I clocked the crappy attitude after DM'ing her with a suggestion when she asked for one. An acquaintance had recently refurbished a large country house in Suffolk which several friends had stayed at and said it was amazing. So when she asked for recommendations for a large country house to stay at with her instamum friends I suggested it....no response and thought nothing of it, even though I could see the message was 'seen'. Then low and behold her and her cronies ended up going to the place I suggested! Now there might have been other people who recommended this place too, but a little acknowledgement would have been nice - or a simple 'thank you'.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Can you also start typing how you talk on Tattle? I love it! Poor dog 💔. Okay... to get somehow back to the topic. Do you think Pablo is glad when he's left alone at home and gets some peace?
Absolutely not, I'm as potty mouthed as a sailor 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is this Slymons long lost twin?

View attachment 151433
when I was at Glastonbury DLAM and MOD drunkardky tried to join our tent party which was going on, think we were playing some TOTO songs and they ran in with ‘oh it’s my favourite song’ and then danced in the middle of us all (we were all sat down) it was so cringe and hilarious - they thought they were celebrities or something! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.