MOD & FOD #32 Herringbone, it’s Clem. I need new locks, the skeletons have escaped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CH even visited some midwives in her role as white saviour

• Sick
Reactions: 8
nice one wateraid - wonder how many donations that pissed up the wall and how many people actually donated as a result of it...

neither account is going away - they are riding the storm again. they are seasoned pros now - lie low, come back later like it never happened. what social catastrophe will befall them next? it's all their own glorious doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I followed both mod and fod when they did the wateraid trip, and remember how it made me a little uncomfortable at the time (the old white people go to a country of predominantly black people and talk about how awful it is, how sad it is, how bad they feel for the poor children blah blah blah). But looking back on it now, knowing about the sinks, the freebies, the racism, the ads, the exploitation of their OWN children... I’m fuming 🤬

Reactions: 21
I’m LOVING that all of the chickens are coming home to roost for Dress Like a Mum, Other Clemmie, etc. When it all kicked off last November for the Queen Bee, they stayed silent - thinking that this would be a dignified, and the best response. They made the mistake of thinking that Clembot’s biggest slur was being a snake by going behind their backs to come on here and talk to the common folk about THEM. I mean, how dare she. They thought that if they put up a silent wall (save for a few cryptic comments - I mean, who do they think they are? Part of the Kremlin?) this would be suffice as response. Silence. Yes, Clemmie has been off the charts with her duplicitous actions, and we have had words ‘off these squares’, but we’ll be silent - as she is still a friend. They thought that by being silent communicated both their disapproval at what she did, but also their support for her as friend. Elite supporting the elite. Silence was enough to keep the wolves from the door.

Little did they know, that in just a few short months, it would all come back to bite them in their leopard print arses. And that this silence would now speak volumes of their associated ignorance for letting Clemmie’s racist remarks go by without ANY comment. They thought that by posting their black squares and their resource links that it would be enough, and that they could still stay silent. But, no! It’s not enough to stay silent, it’s not enough to discreetly unfollow . You need to be ANTI-racist - you need to actively speak out against racism, and challenge anyone in your circle who uses racism in their language and in their behaviours.

And this circle of dumbasses, with their colourfully bright but morally empty content, are stumped.

I love how they all thought they would get away with doing nothing, and it has come back to haunt them. It’s like that old 90s classic teen horror - I Know What You Did Last Summer.

But the insta-influencer version: I Know What You Did(n’t) Do Last November.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
This 👆 Also to add they have sat on all white panels, gone on fun weekends sponsored by companies with all their white middle class chums. They have never asked about representation of mums who don’t represent their bubble.
Its been a huge nasty clique and it’s all coming back to haunt them.

Edited to add, when I say ‘this‘ I mean what @Pocahontas said.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She really is disgusting. I’m all for honest parenting and I’m definitely not a prude but I don’t need to know about her husband’s butthole or what her cheesy nipples smell like. Imagine her kid’s friends coming across her Instagram. Same with KDIL, who talks about how she had PND (raising awareness = good) and how she hated her child when he born because of it (letting any old stranger know you hated your child = not good). And then there are the photos of her with half her bleeping muff hanging out of a pair of grotty 10 year old baggy grey crackers that she’s pulled halfway up her arsecrack for the LOLZ. We know you like the attention, but put it away FFS! 🙄 They make FOD look like an amateur in the ‘who can potentially embarrass their kids the most‘ stakes.
Yuck yuck! I just looked at her page. She is literally the female version of FOD, but even more crude and perverse.
I dislike her post where she calls her toddler a twit and a bellend. Ugh and all the mentions of her husband’s balls and her fanny. Leave it out, love.
And she has 139 thou followers?!? WHyyyyy

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m LOVING that all of the chickens are coming home to roost for Dress Like a Mum, Other Clemmie, etc. When it all kicked off last November for the Queen Bee, they stayed silent - thinking that this would be a dignified, and the best response. They made the mistake of thinking that Clembot’s biggest slur was being a snake by going behind their backs to come on here and talk to the common folk about THEM. I mean, how dare she. They thought that if they put up a silent wall (save for a few cryptic comments - I mean, who do they think they are? Part of the Kremlin?) this would be suffice as response. Silence. Yes, Clemmie has been off the charts with her duplicitous actions, and we have had words ‘off these squares’, but we’ll be silent - as she is still a friend. They thought that by being silent communicated both their disapproval at what she did, but also their support for her as friend. Elite supporting the elite. Silence was enough to keep the wolves from the door.

Little did they know, that in just a few short months, it would all come back to bite them in their leopard print arses. And that this silence would now speak volumes of their associated ignorance for letting Clemmie’s racist remarks go by without ANY comment. They thought that by posting their black squares and their resource links that it would be enough, and that they could still stay silent. But, no! It’s not enough to stay silent, it’s not enough to discreetly unfollow . You need to be ANTI-racist - you need to actively speak out against racism, and challenge anyone in your circle who uses racism in their language and in their behaviours.

And this circle of dumbasses, with their colourfully bright but morally empty content, are stumped.

I love how they all thought they would get away with doing nothing, and it has come back to haunt them. It’s like that old 90s classic teen horror - I Know What You Did Last Summer.

But the insta-influencer version: I Know What You Did(n’t) Do Last November.
Well said lady, but help a girl out here, I just went and looked at that DLAM fellas Instagram account and it appears no fucks are being given by her and she’s busy with fashion and swipe ups. Are they just bleeping stupid or do they just think they are superior. On the advice of young @Tothemoonandback I went and had a snoop on DLAMs Tattle page to get the full picture of her crappy behaviour. It’s obscene and now she’s like meh ✅ done that black stuff and I’m gonna ignore the criticism I have some #ads to get out. How is this fcuking happening? These fkrs are the same as Jim Davison and Bernard Manning for me yet they are allowed to ponce around selling tit with zero accountability. I’m raging 😤

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yuck yuck! I just looked at her page. She is literally the female version of FOD, but even more crude and perverse.
I dislike her post where she calls her toddler a twit and a bellend. Ugh and all the mentions of her husband’s balls and her fanny. Leave it out, love.
Can you imagine her kids seeing that when they get older?? Ugh!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How funny I was literally just reading the thread & you posted this 9 mins ago! Bless you for asking thank you ❤🥰 Baby is doing amazingly she’s so great, I’m already proud that she’s got perfect little medical graphs loool, just struggling with work & stress which makes me go really insular, even my husband’s getting annoyed I have no attention span at the mo. I also think the stress is what’s causing me to have elevated tumour markers (apparently adrenaline can do it) so I think I’m going to take a much earlier mat leave so I can be a good calm mum!!

On topic and sorry to go mumsnet doom n gloom on you all: I cannot BELIEVE Clemmie had the audacity to call anyone a social climber?! Honestly I never! 😂😂😂 I wouldn’t usually use such a descriptor but I can’t think of anything that summarises them both better, from CH describing an operations bloke as a “management consultant” to the dressing room they wanted to be as expensive as possible so accidentally ended up with a bleeping kitchen? That they then stuffed with a ton of poly fibres?

Zeena’s article is fab - isn’t it mad how insta has really created a gang of women who think they’re beyond reproach? Like there’s absolutely no self reflection amongst any of them? It’s like a social experiment gone awry. We NEED the ITV dramatisation ASAP and @Heyjude needs to be commissioned to write it please 😂
Ha ha! I am IN 👌 Omg though, I would absolutely LOVE to do wardrobe, location and set design. It would be like an updated Ab Fab except sadly and unbelievably this is actually real life and not a hah hah hah jokes parody. At least Scamp & Dude is cheaper than Lacroix.

I followed both mod and fod when they did the wateraid trip, and remember how it made me a little uncomfortable at the time (the old white people go to a country of predominantly black people and talk about how awful it is, how sad it is, how bad they feel for the poor children blah blah blah). But looking back on it now, knowing about the sinks, the freebies, the racism, the ads, the exploitation of their OWN children... I’m fuming 🤬
Agree totally and don’t her red nails looks really bleeping crass and ridiculous. She is such a tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
You know how you get splinter cells of ISIS or those weird Christian polyamorous sex cults happen in America, because like one “leader” defects and brings a load of weirdos across with them? I feel like KDIL is the filthiest woman on Instagram (they need locking up for that house I tell you, look for it in the background of her pics) and she’s attracted those deflecting from the £300 jumpsuit emporers new clothes bollocks of cool M&S brand deal mums? And they’re so disillusioned with everything they think this is normal because it doesn’t make them feel bad about themselves?

Leopard as a neutral is OUT, tepid vagine IN xo

• Haha
  • Heart
DMs.jpg

I always find it inappropriate when they try to channel people into their DMs in this way. If you were having a real life public conversation with someone you didn’t know, you would not immediately ask them to join you for a 1:1 chat in a private space. It could be construed as anything from plain weird to sleazy to predatory to downright threatening.

It’s obvious they’re trying to divert negative replies away from their comments, and to me it also reeks of insincerity – of course they don’t really want a DM inbox full of this stuff – not to mention the poor example it sets for younger and/or vulnerable people (including their own children), who should be learning to be extremely careful about who they engage in DMs with.

If they genuinely want to make a change and confront potentially uncomfortable issues rather than usher them away from the public eye, then there is no reason to encourage people to “express their opinions” in the Hoopers’ private inboxes rather than in an open, transparent discussion. It may be just me, but I get a sinister kind of vibe when they keep coaxing people into their DMs.

Just needed to get that off my chest tonight. I'm glad we're able to freely discuss these issues here.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m sorry to derail the thread, but honestly this carpet can’t have seen a vacuum in 2020 fancy letting your kids crawl on it and put their hands in their mouth etc, much less do insta shoots on it?!

31F30084-A69C-4AE9-B55F-4FA2B0A4689C.jpeg

Wondering what’s wrong with me that I’d genuinely really like to clean it just to see how much better we could get it with just a lil brush head on the vac and a domestic carpet cleaner. Maybe V4 floors could help her out instead of the racists.

• Sick
  • Haha
Well said lady, but help a girl out here, I just went and looked at that DLAM fellas Instagram account and it appears no fucks are being given by her and she’s busy with fashion and swipe ups. Are they just bleeping stupid or do they just think they are superior. On the advice of young @Tothemoonandback I went and had a snoop on DLAMs Tattle page to get the full picture of her crappy behaviour. It’s obscene and now she’s like meh ✅ done that black stuff and I’m gonna ignore the criticism I have some #ads to get out. How is this fcuking happening? These fkrs are the same as Jim Davison and Bernard Manning for me yet they are allowed to ponce around selling tit with zero accountability. I’m raging 😤
Very small number of comments on her token BLM posts so obvs been on the delete too!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.