MOD & FOD #32 Herringbone, it’s Clem. I need new locks, the skeletons have escaped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My only thought is emailing the independent talent people. Maybe they don’t care, but just maybe they do? And anyone he has ever done #ads with?
I commented on their insta page under their black lives matter post. They’ve not done responded. I’m expecting a delete and block. Didn’t someone message grace o’leary and get a block. Seems to be their extremely tit strategy as just pisses people off and adds fuel to the fire. They’ve done such a piss poor job of managing the whole affair

Reactions: 5
Something strange going on in that house, the writer of the last few posts didn’t even ‘sound’ like FOD.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
if you're out there mystery buyer of bot followers, knowing we would notice, i doff my cap to you - well played.

• Haha
IMG_75E75B504C80-1.jpeg

FOD has been deleting comments on the House of Hooper account. People are calling him out.

AND THEN HE THROWS MOD UNDER THE BUS

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Yes and it sounds like he’s turning on Clemmie in this comment!! Aka not my racism and my wife’s actions!!
A LA galaxy player recently got sacked because of his wifey's instgram post.

Reminds me of the 2k grill post- it was his thing.

• Wow
More to the point why is he now only just responding to comments? There were so many comments he could have had some balls and responded then. Is he saying that both accounts have been ‘hacked’ then, how convenient 🧐

Reactions: 10
Oh jeez just when you think they can’t dig the hole any deeper...like which of them genuinely thought that was a good story to spin?! So many comments have made reference to it being funny that only critical comments have been deleted...do they honestly think people are that thick?! Also who (apart from themselves) is going to buy them followers. Amusing that they are clearly getting rattled as the responses in the screenshots further up show - funny how in a rage FOD can spell correctly 🤔. The ‘my racism?’ and then ‘my wife’s actions’ comment - was the first a Freudian slip from Clemmie?
The ‘my account has been hacked’ is as good as the ‘the dog ate my homework’ excuse :rolleyes: 😴. It’s such an easy excuse to spin, like how do you prove or disprove it?
I just hope they have some wrist splints ready as they must working ten to the dozen to copy and paste their lame excuse (and delete of course).

ETA this screenshot...loyalty and supporting his wife?! Um why not take some accountability for your actions and close the account?

B7A0BEF1-AF7D-4AA0-A94D-273F2E86F14D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
If it’s even remotely grammatically correct, with occasional spelling errors, it’s MOD that’s writing it.

We all know FOD can’t do anything other than waffle incoherently, without appropriate punctuation and attributes his poor writing to dyslexia. So, the fact that HOH has written ‘my wife’s actions’, with the apostrophe in the correct place means it’s been written by MOD, who’s willing to stitch herself up for the remotest chance of a return to free goods, services and holidays.

She’s literally playing all the parts of the Hooper Soap Opera.... 🎭🎬 The male of the species is no longer required.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Well we all know she is more than capable of playing someone else, you would think she would have learnt the first time round it’s a bad idea 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 147672

FOD has been deleting comments on the House of Hooper account. People are calling him out.

AND THEN HE THROWS MOD UNDER THE BUS
It’s not even just his wife’s actions, it’s his, on his own account, where I presume now everyone will know he’s been online (“hi it’s Simon here”) and now can say well? you going to ignore your own account? If it is in fact you, Simon? (Which it isn’t, clearly)

Reactions: 6
The thing is that the comments are coming thick and fast questioning why they are deleting, it’s making them look more stupid if that’s even possible 🙄

• Haha
It must be so time consuming, constantly monitoring, deleting, justifying. Is it really worth it? Seriously, get off social media. Invest your time in your daughters!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.