MOD & FOD #32 Herringbone, it’s Clem. I need new locks, the skeletons have escaped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooo they, the protectors of their children, would fail my kids’ primary’s internet safety day. Congrats, OD’s.
This is google's predictive search suggestions based on one of the children's names, which I have just typed in for the very first time (so nothing to do with search history). This means that these search terms are used often enough for them to be considered popular searches. The ODs are so far past failing they are going to need to catch a train back to failing.

name.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Yep which I why I have shared his warped reasoning

This is google's predictive search suggestions based on one of the children's names, which I have just typed in for the very first time (so nothing to do with search history). This means that these search terms are used often enough for them to be considered popular searches. The ODs are so far past failing they are going to need to catch a train back to failing.

View attachment 150928
bleeping scary! If they do read on here, I’m pretty sure they’ll delete his and the house of horror account now, surely? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Lmaooo the thing is...it’s not affordable to “their clique”, they get given it for free? They’re not a group of genuinely wealthy women they’re just heavily subsidised by brands, take that away and you get what we’ve got now which is FOD getting upset he’s got to buy spindles? Like it’s very clear a £25k holiday wouldn’t have happened on their civilian jobs and I’d argue even with their insta fee cash tbh. Like if they couldn’t cover the school fees themselves why would they spend that much on one WEEK abroad?

How many years were they in the golden era for? I struggle to see how you could so quickly forget yourself tbh. She seems like she almost wanted to humble brag whilst here which was why she was the least effective undercover operative ever.
Before moving they were an average middle class professional couple, in an average sized house etc. Nothing negative about it but nothing I ever looked at as aspiring to (possibly because I'm one half of a middle class professional couple who didn't see anything special in them). Then they upped the ante and have got a lifestyle they can seemingly only afford with Insta success. No wonder they are clinging on to the sinking ship so desperately. Simon has a good job but no way is he raking in a huge salary regardless of the impression he/they try to project. He clearly has too much time on his hands too which speaks volumes. There is nothing special about them but their egos have been fed to obesity. Oooh I like that, an obese ego. 🤣

Reactions: 23
I was reading through her thread today ! Got to the last one past page 25 starting from the back. Apparently she's done three things I only found out one so far- which was that she posted a video with a group of her girl pals at a hotel in Scotland. They're wearing white robes and one of them says they look like the KKK.
She then used Candice Brathwaite who was also invoked by MOD to cover up said racism rather than apologising for it - having failed to take the vid down for days then poorly edited it - announcing her ‘dreamy’. She did a few other bits too - referred to her dog’s unwashed or groomed coat as a ‘fro’ for one

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Sorry, I'm really late catching up on this thread but...

TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND POUNDS?

FOR THREE POSTS?

He can't even use commas!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

View attachment 150928
Note how no one has searched for her + interiors or her + fashion, her legacy has been marred by alicegate but at least her midwife & birth work still ranks highly. Imagine being one of the moron home brands that worked with her when no one even rates her like that 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
bleeping scary! If they do read on here, I’m pretty sure they’ll delete his and the house of horror account now, surely? 🤷‍♀️
Sadly no, I'm not the first to post about that, it's been done before so I'm sure they've already seen it.

Thank you for posting the DM, there's more than one lie in there as I'm sure you know, which I guess is why he didn't want it shared.

Reactions: 16
Wonder if their parents ever ask them "do you think this is healthy?" If my daughter was doing all this cloak and dagger nonsense with blocking and deleting etc I'd be having words about her mental wellbeing. Surely your parents are (often but not always obviously) people who can offer some perspective and objectivity regarding your wellbeing. I'd say friends but I don't think they really have any.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
On the back of this article I posted on the Fod account asking his thoughts. He replied through DM. He asked to keep the chat private which at the time I did. However these posts about over sharing images of kids etc upsets me so much. My cousin is currently on extended sick leave, secondary to his job as a police officer, this involved scrolling through thousands of images of sexual abuse and explicit images of children many of which had been doctored from innocent photos found online. (Which we ALL know is common) to identify victims, perpetrators etc. We jokingly call him ‘Phil Mitchell’, bald, gruff hard as nails but bless him, this has traumatised him.

I’ve therefore decided to share the DM so you’ll see how people like FOD (and I imagine all the others) ‘explin, excuse whatever their decision and choice to over share photos of young children. If he blocks me than we will know for sure that he reads tattle!

It was on the back of the Eva Mendez story! Sorry it’s a bit of an essay
Not true about his eldest. There was a picture or story of all four of them on the beach earlier this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
While we wait for FOD to miraculously rise from the dead following a life altering epiphany I'd recommend looking up Temple Coffee & Donut Shop in Leeds. It's a WILD ride involving racist, abuse and neo-nazi accusations flying around.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
His schtick about IG being a therapeutic outlet is just weird and disingenuous. If true, then he should be worried about his psyche. The knots they tie themselves in to try and justify it all! Yeah, experiences his daughters wouldn't otherwise have had - having to read national newspaper articles about their mum's online racism? Loads of internet fodder about them freely available for bullies and future employers? What does it take for them to admit it's about the money and lifestyle?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
While we wait for FOD to miraculously rise from the dead following a life altering epiphany I'd recommend looking up Temple Coffee & Donut Shop in Leeds. It's a WILD ride involving racist, abuse and neo-nazi accusations flying around.
Yes, I’ve seen that playing out on Instagram. Even bloody Anna Wintour has come out as racist.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Sorry, I'm really late catching up on this thread but...

TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND POUNDS?

FOR THREE POSTS?

He can't even use commas!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for making me laugh out loud!! That gif is PERFECT. *chef’s kiss*

I have worked with folk from one of the big parenting forums before and a marketing person told me an interesting tidbit re instamums/dads: they were about to drop a HUGE amount of cash on a campaign with one of the instamums, when she shared in passing that her following is actually majority teenagers and women in their early 20s who see them as aspirational as to what they want/expect their experience to be when they become a parent. The ad campaign was immediately pulled because they were targeting actual new parents, so the instamum was furious 😅 Obviously the brand was relieved to put the money elsewhere.

It makes me sad to think that so many young women are going to be comparing themselves to completely unrealistic influencers going on 25k holidays :(

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
"You won't see their faces in any ads," he said.
(Note: I've blocked their faces out here; he didn't)

Faces.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The influencer pay gap page has removed the FOD post! He was getting tagged in it so I’m sure he begged them to remove! Did anyone have a screen shot?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's dropping again- was at 65.5k now at 65.310k
Not fast enough for my liking and considering he was tirelessly deleting those #gifted bots he still has well over 5000 more followers than he should have. If he hadn’t been on a bot buying mission he’d be nearer 955k - he’s just assuming, because of all the other tit going on, that captain Dogmuck has left her post at follower count central...but I haven’t I’m still ‘kin watching Sly and I can see you’re still in purchase mode but back to your sneaky drip drip drip 😒 wanker!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Emma Kennedy - actress, writer and LibDem. Friend of Mel and Sue, and apparently Michael Gove. Qualified as a solicitor.
59A5129C-79CD-4A0E-A702-E8478D7DAE93.jpeg
8D65E255-4F44-4B8E-B99C-AEDAB16BDD36.jpeg
69EFEF58-CC80-42C1-B9B2-4C7623BC205D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.