MOD & FOD #32 Herringbone, it’s Clem. I need new locks, the skeletons have escaped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had to join you guys making burner accounts, I’m not even having fun and getting blocked for being cheeky with mine 😂

Instagram first throttled my IP w/o being logged in so I had to figure out how to log in using Python, they’ve now stopped my account as I was RINSING it (a list of about 10 Instagrammers every single minute on the dot, I’m greedy 😳 and naive). I’ve now had to create the burner and be more reasonable with my usage and try to appear vaguely human.

Script back on though, and he’s still gaining 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
6A54731D-7AFA-4CAA-AAB5-0B7B8EEEE080.jpeg

Oh now come on let’s all be fair to him, he hasn’t just been hacked. He’s been ‘hacked hacked’. We all know that that is much worse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I’ve had to join you guys making burner accounts, I’m not even having fun and getting blocked for being cheeky with mine 😂

Instagram first throttled my IP w/o being logged in so I had to figure out how to log in using Python, they’ve now stopped my account as I was RINSING it (a list of about 10 Instagrammers every single minute on the dot, I’m greedy 😳 and naive). I’ve now had to create the burner and be more reasonable with my usage and try to appear vaguely human.

Script back on though, and he’s still gaining 😂
Don't understand a word but I love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Had a nice meal tonight so not been on here properly but purrrlllleeeeaasseeee....out of all the strategies they could have used in this situation they’ve gone with lie lie lie FFS, give it up guys!

They’ve not been hacked.

Nobody has mysteriously bought followers for them!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So if he has been hacked, can he now reply to the questions which his followers are now repeating? bleeping lying pig

Reactions: 12
He’ll pretend it’s us from this thread because he’s thick. Nothing I’ve done is hacking - I’m not even logged into my Instagram when scraping these numbers much less his.

The script is written in Python using Selenium (triggers web browser like a person) and BeautifulSoup (helps you handle HTML and Json and make it “human readable”) modules alongside another json module & a time module (to sleep my script so insta don’t block my bot), and a random module (to generate random numbers to sleep). Python’s own website has guidance on how to write insta bots, it’s a pretty standard project and definitely not malicious.

What I’m doing is automating what any human can do. Open his insta (or yours, or anyone’s) and view source. In chrome it’s view > developer > view source. There’s different bits of meta data but the one I’m interested in is userInteractionCount

View attachment 147729

Where you can see his follower count is now 963,306. My script grabs that chunk, cleans it up, and saves it to a .tsv saved locally on my laptop. It “sleeps” for a randomised period, and loops back through the list.

I’ve got a list of users the script is running through and none of them have experienced the bots that someone has allegedly bought. So no he’s not being targeted by Russia 😂😂

Also this script is a bastard that I’m still working on bettering, to send it to an actual database on my server rather than a locally hosted .tsv, largely so I can turn my bleeping laptop off, so I’m not certainly not capable of running an army of Russian teen bots sadly 😂
I’m afraid this has gone waaaay over my head, I’m just too thick 😳However, I bow down to your utter excellence and applaud you for your hard work and commitment to the cause 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m afraid this has gone waaaay over my head, I’m just too thick 😳However, I bow down to your utter excellence and applaud you for your hard work and commitment to the cause 🙌
Me too, absolutely bowled over with the genius of it all. I can’t make head nor tail of it!

Reactions: 7
A hacker who carefully goes through and cleans up their replies, deleting only negative comments and accusatory messages. A hacker who increases their following by thousands. (SNORT).

Tomorrow the hacker is going to send them on a holiday to the Caribbean, give them both pay rises, remove any evidence that Alicegate ever happened and get all their partnership deals back for them.

In the wondrous, magical land of NOT! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I was just doing the washing up and cackled to myself that if it was Candice B or one of her mates how bleeping genius a revenge that is? I’d go from being a detractor to stanning tbh.

Although it’s SO unlikely, the only reason he’s admitted it (and it’s been going on for MONTHS our @Dogmuck always spots them!) is because now we’ve got quantifiable data and we’re discussing it on a public bleeping forum!

I’m not querying it as regularly but in the last half hour there’s been plenty of fluctuations, he’s still growing just not as rapidly (earlier today we were +2.3 per MINUTE!!) and interspaced with some drops. Clem’s probably on the phone to customer services like huns make it stop pls 😂😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why would someone hack his account and delete negative comments 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Exactly! And not only that, a mysterious someone has also bought a load of followers for his main account? What a load of bullshit 🤣 (But on the very slim off chance that it’s true, that’s some epic level trolling).

And I can’t believe he’s thrown Clemmie under the bus AGAIN. So your wife’s a racist. But you’re still married to her and carrying on like nothing has happened. No amount of linking to IG accounts run by POC are going to make people forget about it. Give it up, mate, you’re over. You built the brand together and now you’re both going DAAHHNNN. And it couldn’t happen to a nicer pair of absolute twunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Exactly! And not only that, a mysterious someone has also bought a load of followers for his main account? What a load of bullshit 🤣 (But on the very slim off chance that it’s true, that’s some epic level trolling).

And I can’t believe he’s thrown Clemmie under the bus AGAIN. So your wife’s a racist. But you’re still married to her and carrying on like nothing has happened. No amount of linking to IG accounts run by POC are going to make people forget about it. Give it up, mate, you’re over. You built the brand together and now you’re both going DAAHHNNN. And it couldn’t happen to a nicer pair of absolute twunts.
And by the stuff sitting on his own BML, sorry, BLM highlights, if someone you know makes a racist comment, you call them out on it. Come on, Simon.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nah you're not thick (I didn't understand it either). Everyone has different areas they excel at.

Thank youuuuuuuuuu heretoread for all your hard work.

❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ignore that the time converted is an hour out again it’s me being scruffy, also pls note the time between captures isn’t consistent (ranges between 3-7 minutes) so it’s not like for like. But look it’s all over the place? Sometimes up sometimes down, earlier it was just a flyaway success.

Is he manually deleting the bots they paid for now? Surely he’s gonna have to go to bed at some point 😂
Screenshot 2020-06-06 at 22.28.15.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.