MOD & FOD #16 Slymon is being penetrated in the ears, whilst Gimmie is hiding from her peers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look at the Independent Talent website and Simon's still on there but Clemmie isn't. Dropped?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think she was just deactivating it during her girls weekend in Paris. She must do an interview or something soon else just delete the app Hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I doubt their marriage is in trouble they are both as insufferable as each other - I reckon it’s all a ploy, don’t mention the wife, delete anyone who says anything but keep enough comments up to give the impression you are not deleting and then in time back she comes or same as I’ve said but she doesn’t come back and he just keeps flogging the kids and enjoying the AD life; either way I don’t see them splitting up over what’s gone on it’s not really affected him has it? whereas she’s been dropped by the jewellery brand and she won’t be getting any offers off M&S anytime soon
She's been dropped by the jewellery people?? When did that happen?

Reactions: 1
And we should #sayyesmore
So I’m now kicking myself as I just last week turned down a gifted Disneyland trip, a 2k BBQ, 4K sink, 1k kitchen tap, 35k kitchen, flooring, paint, weekend break away, car, festival, free food for a year, shoes, Greece holiday, trip to Japan, F1 experience, snowboarding with my mates, free clothes AND a cute dog. I should’ve said yes more as clearly FOD does.
Say yes more? More? When the duck does FOD say no?
Dignity and class (sorry, I originally read that as ‘what the duck does FOD say no to?’ 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Their Thanet house is a stage set. It certainly isn't a home. A colleague rents her house out for filming, adverts, photo shoots etc. It is genuinely beautiful and very tasteful (unlike the ODs) but it has zero atmosphere. I expect the ODs house feels exactly the same?

Any house, with a dedicated Zen Room, immediately loses any credibility as a warm, welcoming family home.
Whose house?

Reactions: 5
Christ alive, he was doing long-ass, clumsily metaphored captions even back then. Clutching at all similies does not make you a good writer, Simon!

Reactions: 4
I’ve got a feeling that she’ll have stopped everyone to focus on her midwifery and whatever is happening At the NMC.

Also she’s defo still on here watching and reading. Maybe commenting. Once a Tattler always a Tattler 🙊👊🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve got a feeling that she’ll have stopped everyone to focus on her midwifery and whatever is happening At the NMC.

Also she’s defo still on here watching and reading. Maybe commenting. Once a Tattler always a Tattler 🙊👊🏽
Surely you couldn’t do that to yourself?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There are plenty of 40/50 plus people who know how to enjoy The Killers. I think people he is with are just a bit dull and awkward!

When Mr Brightside was released a 40 year old would have been 24, you lucky young whippersnapper 😂
I’m 52 🤦‍♀️ But yey for whippersnapper status- don’t tell me all those blonde bombshells at F1 knew any other Killer track except the “anthems” 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Clemmie love, in the words of Elsa herself “Let it go” and just actually get the duck off Insta and out of your fakey bollocks strong girls gang and back to the wards of Kings, doing what you honestly do best.
It's too far to commute
Yep she's gone https://www.independent-360.com/presenters/clemmie-hooper/

Lol a day after the scandal broke she was scrubbed off the Rachel Jackson website but all the mod designed tacky jewellery is still up for sale but no mod
I noticed that this agency also have The YesMum,Hollie de Cruz and DLAM, Zoe de Pass. Myla and Davis recently gifted Hollie a hair makeover as they did to Clemmie Telford.. 😑🙄

Reactions: 2
Not looking good for the marriage... MOD has changed her personal account back to her maiden name
Perhaps she was hoping for that account to be anonymous, and thought that removing her surname would help?

Reactions: 3
I’m sure their marriage is fine. They share loads of unattractive traits, eg greed, desperation to be cool, love of material goods, love of gurning selfies. And they have four children together.

I’m don’t believe he didn’t know what she was up to on Tattle.

She will want her old life back. If there’s still a shekel to be had in any last corner of the internet, Clemmie will hunt it down. And if it involves talking about herself and how great she is, even better!

No way will the disgraced Queen of tacky freebies slink away, more’s the pity.

Reactions: 16
Long time lurker on these threads, first time commenter!
Has Simon also been dropped by independent? Just had a look and he didn’t come up on a search.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.