MOD & FOD #16 Slymon is being penetrated in the ears, whilst Gimmie is hiding from her peers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But behind can anyone tell me where mods gone?
How did the Insta ladies handle Simon coming back?

Reactions: 1
I’m certain she’s changed the name to stop more people identifying it with her. And, while I do not have any likes for Simon, I imagine he is just protecting her privacy. All she would want is more scrutiny of her actions right now that would come via him featuring her in even the smallest ways. I don’t believe for one second that she’s not supportive of him carrying on as usual.
Yeah I imagine she's being inundated with follow requests and got fed up of it. Dont blame her for that tbf.

Reactions: 3
Omg you’re joking! What the f...
Why couldn’t one of them stay with the kids?
Well, I guess the F1 trip couldn’t be rescheduled and then MOD is trying to get back into the game, so of course she had to go to Paris...

I am lost for words. I know many couple who take time off every once in a while and a couple of days, but never together if they aren’t travelling on a trip for two.
Can’t stand either of these two but two parents away for the weekend together or apart isn’t a big deal. I’ve looked after my grandchildren when their parents have gone away separately because their trips just happened to coincide. The kids were absolutely fine and had a ball just as MOD and FOD’s 4 will no doubt be having with their grandparents. What I do detest is the way he is just so blatant about yet more freebies coming his way 🤢😡 He is becoming more smugger (if that’s a word 🤣) by the day. She has deleted her account, we can always pray for a miracle and hope that FOD does the same

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can’t stand either of these two but two parents away for the weekend together or apart isn’t a big deal. I’ve looked after my grandchildren when their parents have gone away separately because their trips just happened to coincide. The kids were absolutely fine and had a ball just as MOD and FOD’s 4 will no doubt be having with their grandparents. What I do detest is the way he is just so blatant about yet more freebies coming his way 🤢😡 He is becoming more smugger (if that’s a word 🤣) by the day. She has deleted her account, we can always pray for a miracle and hope that FOD does the same
Lets be honest, the children probably had a better time with doting, present grandparents than these 2 buffoons spending the weekend working out how much of the reno there is left that they will have to pay for and trying to keep hold of a freebie Christmas holiday. No doubt while he eyes her over his phone thinking
‘gif? Class A twit? Hmm I’ll show you. I’ve had a vasectomy and buy tampons 😡
and she stares at her phone thinking
‘I just want to pop on Tattle and moan about Simon, duck me he’s so annoying’
At least the grandparents would just go for a walk without filming them or put them to bed without launching them off the top of the house on to the trampoline just for the lols.
They probably all could do with a breather.
But sadly, the chance of Simon closing down his account is about as likely as him turning down the trip to Abu Dhabi and asking for a donation to the homeless or asking gousto to support a food bank.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
... it all came together after the age of 35, before that it was renting, a second hand car, Ikea flatpack furniture, H&M clothes and one 2-week vacation per year.
Omg. I’m *cough* 44 *cough* and we have a mortgage but the rest of that list is still me now. Except the holiday is 1 week. In Cornwall. 😆

Reactions: 17
He did - it’s was really embarrassing that he was filming whilst the killers were playing and he was surrounded by loads of other really uncool awkward 40/50 plus people who didn’t know how to mosh. They looked like the type who would be more comfortable with their hands in the air swaying along to cold play 😬🤦‍♀️

There are plenty of 40/50 plus people who know how to enjoy The Killers. I think people he is with are just a bit dull and awkward!

When Mr Brightside was released a 40 year old would have been 24, you lucky young whippersnapper 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
she’s changed her private profile to her maidenname. He’s pretending she doesn’t exist to protect his following. None of this spells happy marriage to me :(
Oh god, just caught up! Going away separately, in these trying times (and leaving your kids!) does seem so so so odd but I think they are in on it together. Their whole life is instagram now so they will be making a plan carefully together.

Reactions: 4
Howling at how many ‘bucket list moments’ FOD has had this year;
- Luxury snowboarding trip
- Festival after Mod’s glasto trip
- going to Japan to watch the World Cup
- going to watch F1

All sans family

I think he’s going to have to stop trotting out the ‘rare me time trip away’ narrative soon, he’s managed one a quarter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
From looking at photos and videos they’ve posted, you don’t get the feeling the house is a happy house iykwim, it has a cold air about it. The downstairs adult, living and playroom paint colours seem to have a very dull tone. The picture wall in one of those rooms is bland and impersonal. The kitchen cabinet paint colour is dull also. The wallpaper in the twins bedroom gives a depressing vibe.

I think MOD admires Erica Davies/Lisa Dawson style and has tried to replicate but doesn’t have the flair. The garden is a complete mess, seems to be overlooked and is small compared to the size of the house.

I think they seemed to be a lot happier living in London, it was before they got fully caught up in the materialism of influencing And life didn’t centre around the next advert or freebie weekend away.

Reactions: 9
It’s winks_howard
Find it v odd that she’s putting this much time and energy into instagram? Changing her name and deleting her account surely means she’s still a sleuth on here and still invested. Don’t believe for a minute that her and husband aren’t agreeing with him continuing his presence for £££££ while she plots next move

Reactions: 5
Howling at how many ‘bucket list moments’ FOD has had this year;
- Luxury snowboarding trip
- Festival after Mod’s glasto trip
- going to Japan to watch the World Cup
- going to watch F1

All sans family

I think he’s going to have to stop trotting out the ‘rare me time trip away’ narrative soon, he’s managed one a quarter.
he mentioned at the weekend that this trip was organised two months ago. Was that when he was posting about needing to re-find himself, maybe setting the stage for this weekend.

Reactions: 8
Yes, this! I priced it up for OH 40th Bday as he’s a big F1 fan and even with bog standard flights, tickets and accommodation nowhere near it was going to be about £5k. I reckon FODs trip would prob be 10 times that as it’s all premium!
Ps I know nothing about F1 or that country is bog standard but I meant the cheapest/economy side!
probably not though if his brother works for F1

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.