MOD & FOD #16 Slymon is being penetrated in the ears, whilst Gimmie is hiding from her peers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I *think* I’ve kept up, but apologies if this has been said - I think she deactivated in Paris so when the friend tagged all the lower tier Instamums she didn’t get tagged/not tagged and then it look weird or risk lots of people tag her in comments on post etc.
Not sure that makes sense, sounded better in my head...

Reactions: 14
Slightly off topic, but now that mods account is back I have gone back and watched some of the Reno clips from her profile. I’ve never bothered before because they don’t half go on and I don’t have that much time on my hands. I watched the kitchen one first. What can I say? Oh. My. God. Those two are idiots. And the cheek of it when Simon says ‘being the money man in the house… Create yourself a budget’
oh duck off you wankpuffin. Credit to @GreyWolf for my new favourite insult!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Slightly off topic, but now that mods account is back I have gone back and watched some of the Reno clips from her profile. I’ve never bothered before because they don’t half go on and I don’t have that much time on my hands. I watched the kitchen one first. What can I say? Oh. My. God. Those two are idiots. And the cheek of it when Simon says ‘being the money man in the house… Create yourself a budget’
Soon we will all be able to identify one another in real life by use of the term "wankpuffin". Think @GreyWolf came up with the Tattlers version of a secret handshake!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh god please let's not have someone posting every other hour that her account is back 😂 😂😂 read the thread before posting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I know! If I fitted a bespoke handmade fully built in kitchen like that, with handles that cost £70+ each I'd expect that kitchen to remain in place for 30/40 years. Not just 10. 🙄

Reactions: 7
Someone I follow on Insta seems to get *gifted* an awful lot of things. She’s just let slip that she uses Vestiaireco to sell stuff on 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m so glad to have reached a point in life where I have contributed to society in a positive way 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The OD's jumped on so many Instagram interior fads with their 'renovation' (black taps for one!) I'm not convinced it'll all date well. Already, a lot of poeple who went in deep with the dark grey wall trend are repainting.

Reactions: 8
The OD's jumped on so many Instagram interior fads with their 'renovation' (black taps for one!) I'm not convinced it'll all date well. Already, a lot of poeple who went in deep with the dark grey wall trend are repainting.
I couldn't live with the limescale. I'm sure water spots would really show up on black taps.

Reactions: 8
I just find the ‘reno’ so at odds with the house itself. The previous renovations actually really enhanced the rooms. They’ve put a very modern stamp intermixed with traditional and it just seems a mess. The pink tiles and taps to me just look horrendous. I suppose if they are free you know you can just change it but I don’t know how you could look at it! It’s like a modern hotel bathroom but in a old elegant house. Weird.

Reactions: 6
I just find the ‘reno’ so at odds with the house itself. The previous renovations actually really enhanced the rooms. They’ve put a very modern stamp intermixed with traditional and it just seems a mess. The pink tiles and taps to me just look horrendous. I suppose if they are free you know you can just change it but I don’t know how you could look at it! It’s like a modern hotel bathroom but in a old elegant house. Weird.
As it has been said before, they have made that house to be instagramable, they have not made that house a home. Most of the designs are totally impractical for a family of four children. Imagine the pressure to keep it spotless the whole time? Just in case the perfect photo opportunity might present itself you are always living in fear of what mess is in the background. That sort of life it’s not for me I’m afraid!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.