MOD & FOD #16 Slymon is being penetrated in the ears, whilst Gimmie is hiding from her peers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness she looks natural in those photos, they must be ‘real’ friends as opposed to influencer besties. There’s no over exaggerated facial expressions, or mouth stretched wide with a fake smile, or an arm or leg swinging in the air. Not trying to show that she’s living her best life.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bernie could be FoFoD.
A pair with smugness that could be genetic.
I’ve met Bernie Eccleston and believe me, he ain't anything to get excited about and yeah I’m a F1 fanatic too. Just I never paid ££££ or got gifted an all expenses, all exclusive trip to Abu Dhabi, I seen him shopping in Kensington for free!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
That picture 😁😁😁😁, indoors , it’s warm and not sunny, let’s take a picture of us looking really hip and insta-cool 😁😁😁😁.

Kate Langley I think.
To be honest I assumed they were in a sunglasses shop? Why else would you take that photo?
(Must be old as someone has 😮 this. I genuinely have no clue why you’d be wearing sunglasses inside and take a photo so I honestly thought they were shopping! Wasn’t being judgy)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
From looking at photos and videos they’ve posted, you don’t get the feeling the house is a happy house iykwim, it has a cold air about it.
It almost doesn’t feel lived in. All what’s fashionable for the gram rather than what makes a loved family home.

#giftscan’tsolvebadvibes

Oh god, just caught up! Going away separately, in these trying times (and leaving your kids!) does seem so so so odd but I think they are in on it together. Their whole life is instagram now so they will be making a plan carefully together.
It’s not so so odd for them though? Gaga regularly looks after them. They relied on her in London. I didn’t realise Clemmie had lost her dad, so maybe her mum is in a position to be there and loves it. I’d love to have someone like that I could safely leave my kids with.
Their normal is mummy away and daddy at home sometimes away with work. If that trip he went on was supposed to be him and Clemmie (must’ve been as she has 600k followers and dad of twins not quite such a reach) I can well imagine her thinking if you are going on our trip I am not staying here solo parenting. We all know how she feels about that! So Gaga and MOFOD&fofod probably all stepped in to be there.

Reactions: 7
She could have had the Paris trip booked already and simon the man child might have decided last minute to go to F1 because I think that's his style, duck it and go. The grandparents have looked after the girls loads, not the first time they've both been away and his sister is usually around too

Reactions: 3
In fairness she looks natural in those photos, they must be ‘real’ friends as opposed to influencer besties. There’s no over exaggerated facial expressions, or mouth stretched wide with a fake smile, or an arm or leg swinging in the air. Not trying to show that she’s living her best life.
It’s still very posed, and I’m fairly certain they are Ramsgate friends, so all local but newish friends.

They must be loving themselves sick being Clemmie’s shoulder to cry on.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Christ on a bike! Is Slymon seriously saying that his 'life doesn't get much better'??? Seriously???

His wife has been mauled and defamed all over the international media. Her reputation, both professionally and personally, has been torn to shreds. And, she is most likely being investigated by her governing body........and 'life doesn't get much better'???

Speechless.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Christ on a bike! Is Slymon seriously saying that his 'life doesn't get much better'??? Seriously???

His wife has been mauled and defamed all over the international media. Her reputation, both professionally and personally, has been torn to shreds. And, she is most likely being investigated by her governing body........and 'life doesn't get much better'???

Speechless.
And we should #sayyesmore
So I’m now kicking myself as I just last week turned down a gifted Disneyland trip, a 2k BBQ, 4K sink, 1k kitchen tap, 35k kitchen, flooring, paint, weekend break away, car, festival, free food for a year, shoes, Greece holiday, trip to Japan, F1 experience, snowboarding with my mates, free clothes AND a cute dog. I should’ve said yes more as clearly FOD does.
Say yes more? More? When the duck does FOD say no?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Just found this treasure on FODs account.
I wonder if he let the twins play with the Stanley Tape measure back then 😂. + even back then he was already staging photos... Pretty sure Ottie (well probably Delilah) did NOT push that chair to the cabinet and climbed up to reach the stuff.

But I have to agree that they seemed way happier in 2016. More couple photos, less staged photos...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Their Thanet house is a stage set. It certainly isn't a home. A colleague rents her house out for filming, adverts, photo shoots etc. It is genuinely beautiful and very tasteful (unlike the ODs) but it has zero atmosphere. I expect the ODs house feels exactly the same?

Any house, with a dedicated Zen Room, immediately loses any credibility as a warm, welcoming family home.

Speechless.
Defamation requires what's said to be untrue

Just found this treasure on FODs account.
I wonder if he let the twins play with the Stanley Tape measure back then 😂. + even back then he was already staging photos... Pretty sure Ottie (well probably Delilah) did NOT push that chair to the cabinet and climbed up to reach the stuff.

But I have to agree that they seemed way happier in 2016. More couple photos, less staged photos...
That caption made my eyes bleed

Reactions: 5
Maybe I’m just a worrier but I’ve never left my 3 Kids without at least Mama or Papa in the Country.
It’s fine to go individually but why both go separate Trips leaving your Kids (ok they’re probably left with Granny) with no Parent incase of any emergencies!!!
Totally irresponsible from Slymon & Gimmie 😡
Choosing to leave your children at home while you holiday is totally a personal choice. Those who choose to howver should not be made to feel bad. My two are 17 and 14 now and since they were babies my husband and I have always had at least a few weekends or a week away where they have gone to grandparents. For separate girls/lads trips we've tried to make sure they dont clash but that hasnt always been possible and sometimes the dates have clashed.
As long as you have a trustworthy support system around you it really isnt a problem

Reactions: 24
That and ramsgate is an utter dump, no idea why anyone would pick thanet to move to when they're clearly fairly well off. Broadstairs i could understand, even the suburbs of ramsgate are downtrodden
Broadstairs is lovely...spent many a happy holiday there as a child and went back when i had my children its still the same x

Mod is back, but no post. What's the point?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.