MOD & FOD #16 Slymon is being penetrated in the ears, whilst Gimmie is hiding from her peers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eat, Sleep, Deactivate, Repeat.

That one was my fave for the new title.

Reactions: 23
So take a bleeping photo of your child who is having a meltdown instead of being the adult in the situation and caring for them.
This photo and post makes me seethe for this poor kids.

Reactions: 8
I always find it quite rude when senior people (assume he’s a senior consultant?) at a company don’t show for a Christmas party. I think it’s really important to show your face and make an effort to talk to more junior staff especially, say thanks, chit chat and maybe buy some drinks etc. He’s so immature he thinks the only reason to go is to get smashed and is clearly resentful he isn’t going. Or he’s the talk of the office due to his wife’s behaviour and can’t face it so has ‘forgotten’. Either way he’s made it about himself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 42
I always find it quite rude when senior people (assume he’s a senior consultant?) at a company don’t show for a Christmas party. I think it’s really important to show your face and make an effort to talk to more junior staff especially, say thanks, chit chat and maybe buy some drinks etc. He’s so immature he thinks the only reason to go is to get smashed and is clearly resentful he isn’t going. Or he’s the talk of the office due to his wife’s behaviour and can’t face it so has ‘forgotten’. Either way he’s made it about himself.
It says a lot that none of his colleagues even reminded him! Obviously his presence wasn't missed. They must really take the p%ss out of his stupid dad dancing and try hard staged posts.

Reactions: 10
It says a lot that none of his colleagues even reminded him! Obviously his presence wasn't missed. They must really take the p%ss out of his stupid dad dancing and try hard staged posts.
He’s very pissed off that he wasn’t there however he tries to brush it off and dismiss it. Maybe he is hurt that no one from the office thought to remind him but if he’s anything like his IG persona then they probably didn’t need a drunk wanker trying to film the fun on his phone for the ‘gram because , let’s face it, he wouldn’t be able to stop himself.

.....or Clemmie wouldn’t let him go because she was busy with the Ramsgate posse and he had to stay at home .

Would he really have not known the party was upcoming when he last looked at his diary? 🤔, questions ,questions🤔

Reactions: 8
Firstly I don’t believe his crap for a minute. He’s a very people person and he thrived off working in an office. The whole posts stank of someone trying a bit too hard to not be bovvered. On the surface it’s just a ‘work’ do, but it’s significant in that he is no longer part of the office staff. He’s not a man in his 50s enjoying his home comforts, he’s a man in his mid 30s (if you can believe it) stuck in a cold old show home being constantly renovated, he’s the parcel collector, there for the workmen and the cleaners and collects and takes the kids. Clemmie has said on numerous occasions he’s there for any childcare as she is not. He’s traded a busy bussling city office life for a lonely office in a big old house, on his own. It’s clear he misses people and his descent into filming himself dressing up and extensive footage of his children show how lonely and sad his life is.

Secondly this whole toddler twin crap is wearing a little thin. They are not toddlers by any stretch of the imagination. In his warped portrayal of barely verbal infants that lack communication abilities and are feral he just about clings to the ‘toddler’ saleability. But they are 4 next month. They will be starting school in a few months and as they are at private nursery full time I’d imagine they write basics and are very competent. Making them out to be babies is so weird. I don’t believe for a minute they are constantly having 2 yr old tantrums. I don’t buy that they can’t be communicated with easily after an initial outburst. My child the same age can be noisy and unreasonable but there is always something that can be talked about. By advocating ignoring their distress and getting out biscuits and paw patrol for likes, he just seems pathetic.

What an annoying man.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
this whole toddler twin crap is wearing a little thin. They are not toddlers by any stretch of the imagination. In his warped portrayal of barely verbal infants that lack communication abilities and are feral he just about clings to the ‘toddler’ saleability. But they are 4 next month. They will be starting school in a few months and as they are at private nursery full time I’d imagine they write basics and are very competent. Making them out to be babies is so weird. I don’t believe for a minute they are constantly having 2 yr old tantrums. I don’t buy that they can’t be communicated with easily after an initial outburst. My child the same age can be noisy and unreasonable but there is always something that can be talked about. By advocating ignoring their distress and getting out biscuits and paw patrol for likes, he just seems pathetic.

What an annoying man.
This x 1,000.000.00 you are a mind reader 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How can he not have realised that he had a Christmas party, IN HIS DIARY ALREADY I mean he can’t be that good at his job if he doesn’t check his diary for goodness sake. I’m a full-time employee, but I work from home two days a week, the most important thing I do at the end of the week is check my diary for the next week to make sure there are no important meetings that I have to be in work for. If it is in his diary he should’ve spotted it, he needs to learn how to forward plan.
Did he not accept the invite in the first place, for it to be in his calendar?!
He has a special filter. Anything not #gifted is missed.

Reactions: 9
When my DD turned 4 she was already reading simple words and able to load the dishwasher FFS. Slymon is deliberately infantalising the twins in order to keep them cute and adorable and therefore generate more likes. It's just wrong.

Reactions: 13
When my DD turned 4 she was already reading simple words and able to load the dishwasher FFS. Slymon is deliberately infantalising the twins in order to keep them cute and adorable and therefore generate more likes. It's just wrong.
They are all different and I have an older child with ASD who does have horrendous meltdowns that are very intense. But he’s just using things as fodder for his sheep. It’s awful to portray his children in this way. I can’t believe Clemmie allows this disrespect to continue.

Reactions: 7
I notice Clemmie has finally turned off comments on the her last post. I’d say she’s definitely preparing for a comeback in the new year...

Reactions: 10
There’s no way he didn’t know when his Christmas party is, unless he never has so much as a five minute conversation with his colleagues. I even remember when some of my friends’ parties are, as we’ve discussed meet up dates etc. He’s either lying, or totally friendless - or both!!

Maybe he needs a #pressdiscount on a calendar for 2020?

Reactions: 7
There’s no way he didn’t know when his Christmas party is, unless he never has so much as a five minute conversation with his colleagues. I even remember when some of my friends’ parties are, as we’ve discussed meet up dates etc. He’s either lying, or totally friendless - or both!!

Maybe he needs a #pressdiscount on a calendar for 2020?
I think he’s busy with his day job (working from home) but totally consumed by IG in his spare time so neglects speaking to people about the mundane everyday work stuff.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.