MOD & FOD #16 Slymon is being penetrated in the ears, whilst Gimmie is hiding from her peers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good god Slymon is on one today, the irritating wank stain! They spelt your name wrong cos you’re a nobody love, they don’t know you and don’t care if you spell your name Hooper, Hupa or Who Pa! I bet they wouldn’t spell Alice Coopers name wrong! twit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I notice that MOD is still friends with CT, TMS, HungerMama and SV on her Facebook account. They all unfollowed on Insta.

Reactions: 2
Just saw latest story (still no sound) with him saying he can’t partake in the (free) activity cause his ankle is buggered....I so hope this is from when he was pratting about on the beach!

Reactions: 7
sounds like a separation.

that’s really sad if it’s Over her making a tattle handle. While it’s silly and childish and Foolish - its not worth A marriage.
I'm having an exciting evening and checked the gas and air page as well, and he doesn't follow that either 😬

Reactions: 3
FOD isn't even following this account anymore
He's still following her private account.

I think it's most likely she has deleted/ deactivated under advice maybe to save her job. Plus it would be pretty difficult to come back from this shitstorm!

And here I was feeling sad for her... definitely feeling like an idiot. They are doing just fine. Of course they are. After watching that show that Clemmie was on years ago it was pretty evident that Clemmie only cares about Clemmie. Sadly I don’t think that’s any different today.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I do think the reaction is completely over the top, totally shown the true colours of the instaclan though. Prioritise the money and income rather than any loyalty. Waiting for the others to come crashing down now

Reactions: 9
Jesus if she’s on holiday in Paris then she’s fine. If she feels ok enough to leave the country then honestly I think she knows it’ll All be ok. I know everyone’s different but why would you risk being seen when everything is so raw?

Reactions: 14
And here I was feeling sad for her... definitely feeling like an idiot. They are doing just fine. Of course they are. After watching that show that Clemmie was on years ago it was pretty evident that Clemmie only cares about Clemmie. Sadly I don’t think that’s any different today.
I know what you mean, I keep imagining how I'd feel if I was her then remembering that I'm nothing like her and would never have been in her ridiculous position!!

Reactions: 10
Pandora Paloma, an Intuitive Living Coach (obvs!), is a real-life Ramsgate friend of MODs... she also happens to be in Paris at the moment.

Reactions: 12
Do we know any of the Insta names of her groups of fabulous/boss babes/creative/inspirational women friends from Ramsgate? She must be away with them
Pandora Paloma, an Intuitive Living Coach (obvs!), is a real-life Ramsgate friend of MODs... she also happens to be in Paris at the moment.

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20191201_110518_com.instagram.android.jpg
there was talk about it only being deactivated because you could still see the photo etc. Does this mean its now been deleted? Is there a way we can find out?

Reactions: 5
I think it’s a bit of a leap to see their current trips as a separation. At least, I hope it is. It would be a genuine shame for this to result in the breakup of a marriage and family; even if they are not a particularly pleasant couple of individuals, their kids adore their mum and dad.

Reactions: 8
Now it looks like it has been deleted-deleted.

I find it odd that Ultimate Girl Gang is ‘liking’ almost all of FOD’s grid posts, despite being the first to name MOD on those first initial posts by HungerMama and That Mummy Smile outing MOD’s Tattle activities. I wonder if she is convinced by FOD’s claim that he knew nothing of Alice?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
View attachment 61112there was talk about it only being deactivated because you could still see the photo etc. Does this mean its now been deleted? Is there a way we can find out?
Mine still looks as it did earlier, so I think it’s just deactivated. Don’t think she’d want to give up on her account that easily.
Oh I’m new here btw. Hi! Loving this saga.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.