MOD & FOD #16 Slymon is being penetrated in the ears, whilst Gimmie is hiding from her peers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The radio silence from her and the carrying on a normal from him is all very odd!

Reactions: 7
Candice Brathwaite

If FOD is going to be FOTFD instead, Father Of The Faceless Daughter’s, surely he should remove all photos of their faces. Especially the older 2, as people are recognising Anya on public transport alone? He’s really not big on safety.
Yes I recognised the two older girls out in London with the grandparents this time last year. We were all shopping in River Island and I turned and saw them stood next to me and it gave me a fright. It was so strange seeing these girls and knowing exactly who they are - and who their wanky parents are. It felt weird, I hope they are kept safe. People recognising Anya alone on public transport really worries me.

FOD is a grade A wankstain. I hope Clemmie sees sense and leaves him. He needs a new hobby, and to stop using his girls as a cute marketing tool.

Reactions: 12
I hope he's paying for that holiday to watch the F1. If not he's not declared it. He's such a boring knob.

Reactions: 5
On the tape measure post, there are quite a few people saying how dangerous they are/ they or someone they know have cut themselves. No reply from him, yet he replies to someone who suggests rolling a Malteser along its outstretched length into your mouth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
D
I hope he's paying for that holiday to watch the F1. If not he's not declared it. He's such a boring knob.
It says AD on it - have to laugh someone has put that his break is well deserved 🤷‍♀️ Well deserved for what - what a bleeping joke

Reactions: 8
Hang on.

He’s fkd off for a boys weekend on :

An unethical airline, to an unethical country, to see an unethical sport.

and his turbo wallie wife has deleted her account

he’s still pretending she doesn’t exist or asked his 1m asking for love / space / support ... it’s just bau AD and ladz-bantz

looks to me like a separation.

Reactions: 14
Apologies in advance but did anyone catch the IG comment that had the fan girls twitchy and agitated and caused FoD’s Mum to wade in ( it was in response to Judith’s comment about him being Father of the decade , I’m paraphrasing of course 😉)

I can’t find it🙄.

Reactions: 3
Do you think Clemmie has been told or advised to delete her account??

I heard from someone that knows Kings midwives that Clemmie wasn’t in work as the NMC are investigating.

I think the fact that she’s been accused of racism and it’s been so public - in the press etc may mean it’s taken quite seriously.

If it comes down to a choice between midwifery and instagram (if she has a choice) I wonder what she’d chose?

Reactions: 8
Apologies in advance but did anyone catch the IG comment that had the fan girls twitchy and agitated and caused FoD’s Mum to wade in ( it was in response to Judith’s comment about him being Father of the decade , I’m paraphrasing of course 😉)

I can’t find it🙄.
It’s been deleted, I know because I read it.

Of course 🙄but we are Tattlers < stand to attention > and one of our own might have taken a screenshot of the comment for research purposes <snigger>
I almost screenshot it and didn’t 😬 lesson learned ‘screenshot’ ‘screenshot’ ‘screenshot’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She said something like - what were you hoping to accomplish with that comment. It was a bit schoolmarmish..

• Wow
Do you think Clemmie has been told or advised to delete her account??

I heard from someone that knows Kings midwives that Clemmie wasn’t in work as the NMC are investigating.

I think the fact that she’s been accused of racism and it’s been so public - in the press etc may mean it’s taken quite seriously.

If it comes down to a choice between midwifery and instagram (if she has a choice) I wonder what she’d chose?
With any sense she would chose the career she trained for, the one that took years and would be a good example to set to the kids as a role model over being a materialistic social influencer

Someone did screenshot something that showed she was still a registered midwife on a list so if she is being investigated that may have changed

Reactions: 6
I could be totally way off base here but maybe FOD going away gave her the permission within herself, so to speak, to finally disable? Didn’t she disable while he would have been in the air?
At this point, I just hope the girls are enjoying NOT being ads/user for likes and with FOD gone over a weekend then at least they get a weekend off.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.