MOD & FOD #16 Slymon is being penetrated in the ears, whilst Gimmie is hiding from her peers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so slymon is milking the fact he buggered up his ankle so badly last week taking photos with his kids that he can't take part in the sandboarding, yet apparently this entirely achievable. yep, seems totally legit.

Screenshot_20191130_222656_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
It's weird that some people can't see her account at all, I can see it and can still unfollow/message apparently 🤷🏼‍♀️
Screenshot_20191130_223219_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 1
Any decent mum would take this opportunity to spend time with her beautiful daughters

Reactions: 14
Might be out the Instamum girl gang, but still wearing the mumfluencer boot of choice I see.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Seems like she is in Paris. Good on her, I reckon. If I'd been through this shitstorm and my husband was publicly effing off for a lads weekend, I'd want a weekend away with some true friends (not just the fake Instamum clique).
MOD is a narcissist. She doesn’t have true friends. She’s probably away with yummy mummy’s she’s met swanning round Kent being important and they look up to her and sooth her ego. She always seems to never live in the moment but live for the way the moment looks.
Look at us having so much fun hashtag tourists. Look at me and my real friends. It’s all bollocks. She’s hollow.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Seems like she is in Paris. Good on her, I reckon. If I'd been through this shitstorm and my husband was publicly effing off for a lads weekend, I'd want a weekend away with some true friends (not just the fake Instamum clique).
maybe they've just left the kids by themselves at home, it's not as if anyone knows where they live....actually maybe the house is empty!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What did people expect she would do, never go outside ever again?!

I’m not surprised some of the instamum lot unfollowed her, even if they are still real life friends. It’s for the aesthetics isn’t it, especially with where the talk about Clemmie & NHS racism went to, just keep some distance.

Reactions: 12
Have to admit that I like her shorter hair though and think she looks better without a fringe.

I still think it's weird that FOD hasn't mentioned her at all. They are financially well off... He is not dependent on the money from instagram so are his followers and deals really more important to him than standing by his wife? I don't think it's a good sign that he kind of pretends she doesnt exist...I'd be pissed... If he wouldn't write at all - fine. But these crappy hairbands/ blurred twin posts slowly going back to normal and not one word about the woman he supposedly loves..

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.