MOD & FOD #16 Slymon is being penetrated in the ears, whilst Gimmie is hiding from her peers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point, I just hope the girls are enjoying NOT being ads/user for likes and with FOD gone over a weekend then at least they get a weekend off.
The new account has 9 posts so could still be the kids just not for ads as its private

Reactions: 1
Goodness, her insta really is gone. People have managed to move on from worse IMO.
I do remember when she deactivated after the Mumsnet furore, she came back with very little content about the kids and much more about midwifery. The difference was obvious and she'd obviously decided to separate personal and public life.

I can absolutely imagine her thinking "we'll just shill and #ad till that #reno is done then I'm knocking this on the head" while he was happy to go on being a hideous instadad comedian. He strikes me as an absolute bellend.

Reactions: 8
Is it deleted or deactivated? I would suspect deactivated so they can keep hold of the mother_of_daughters user name

Reactions: 10
On the tape measure post, there are quite a few people saying how dangerous they are/ they or someone they know have cut themselves. No reply from him, yet he replies to someone who suggests rolling a Malteser along its outstretched length into your mouth.
So true! I was never allowed to play with them when I was a child!

Reactions: 2
Seems to be totally gone, well it is unsearchable, but the handle is not available.

Reactions: 2
As it’s still showing no of posts I think it’s deactivated rather than deleted

Reactions: 4
As it’s still showing no of posts I think it’s deactivated rather than deleted
Aye you're probably right - not important enough to warrant being struck off the gram and had to resort to a deactivation situation.....

I think FOD may release a Christmassy single and become the social media version of Cliff Richard - he has the same level of sex appeal tbh

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I follow(ed) MoD. I now can’t unfollow because the page has been deactivated. Could this be a ploy to stop her numbers declining (if nobody can actively ‘unfollow’) until she returns from her most recent hiatus? A way to control her falling numbers?

Reactions: 27
D727E7ED-38A3-46A4-9CAC-51064C5073D2.jpeg

I spotted this on FOD’s post
Seems like a legit account, she’s followed by MP and scummy mummies

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I've deleted my account before. If it was deleted it would be gone completely and her picture wouldn't show up! Disabled still there just not active.

Reactions: 3
What’s he saying in his latest story. In laws are watching strictly so can’t watch with sound, his smug face is so annoying!

Reactions: 3
Yikes- Just like with the twinnies being recognized at the bestival. Brings to mind a quote " You can run but you can't hide."

I'd hate to be spotted and I'm grateful I can just blend in. Alas the price to pay for gifted paint.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.