MOD & FOD #16 Slymon is being penetrated in the ears, whilst Gimmie is hiding from her peers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did people expect she would do, never go outside ever again?!

I’m not surprised some of the instamum lot unfollowed her, even if they are still real life friends. It’s for the aesthetics isn’t it, especially with where the talk about Clemmie & NHS racism went to, just keep some distance.
I think some of us were hoping she’d stay under that rock she slunk under for a while at least.

Reactions: 8
Have to admit that I like her shorter hair though and think she looks better without a fringe.

I still think it's weird that FOD hasn't mentioned her at all. They are financially well off... He is not dependent on the money from instagram so are his followers and deals really more important to him than standing by his wife? I don't think it's a good sign that he kind of pretends she doesnt exist...I'd be pissed... If he wouldn't write at all - fine. But these crappy hairbands/ blurred twin posts slowly going back to normal and not one word about the woman he supposedly loves..
He’s probably been told not to mention her by his agent; and I very very seriously doubt their marriage is in trouble 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
will have too have a nosy in the November tribunals!!
I think it would be well into next year if it ever got to tribunal stage- there's a huge backlog of hearings at NMC...
However I do think she'll have been given a warning by her trust at the very least...I know when I once made a comment on Facebook about poor management of potential closure of vital unit in my trust I was given a verbal warning by my manager (This was 8 years ago before the internet was SO all pervasive! ) I know better to keep my views to myself these days!...I'm sure her managers will have ripped her a new one!

Reactions: 6
Grifting for clothes.

Not wearing her overly fashionable glasses either.
ah, of course! "woe is me, my tiny shirt no longer fits me when i dramatically stretch my arms into the air, because i am no longer a medium-sized man!" or, in other words, "please #giftcard me an entire new wardrobe! i will make #ADs for you where i pose in excited ways, like leaping into the air despite my poor swollen ankle that has prevented me from joining in the fun of sandboarding, but not from engaging in the multiple attempts it took to take this photo!"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought the same but then concluded it was her right hand and the mirror was confusing me. Her bag is crossed over to that side in both pics.
3457F662-7387-40CA-9BA4-6A2877B03ED6.png

Ah yes, same ring on little finger as it is in the mirror pic. Must be the mirror image confusion, or she’s flipped it. Anyhoo, so she’s deactivated while away in Paris.. it surely must have been planned by PR beforehand and not a ‘duck it’ move while away (and away from Slymon) surely.

Reactions: 3
Could just need for computer work or reading in fairness to her.
She’s wearing them in her insta account picture. She often wore them in her stories too, just talking to the camera. I think she’s all about how things look, and accessorising.

Yel

Seems like she is in Paris. Good on her, I reckon. If I'd been through this shitstorm and my husband was publicly effing off for a lads weekend, I'd want a weekend away with some true friends (not just the fake Instamum clique).
It's such a bleeping storm in a teacup. A couple of bitchy comments that I'm sure everyone makes.

Reminds me of South park and the troll trace stuff that just showed everyone online is a bit of a troll

Reactions: 13
Seems like she is in Paris. Good on her, I reckon. If I'd been through this shitstorm and my husband was publicly effing off for a lads weekend, I'd want a weekend away with some true friends (not just the fake Instamum clique).
so if MOD is in paris - hopefully with a gang of genuine, supportive, real friends - and FOD is spending three days "living like a big kid" in abu dhabi with his supposed bff, i wonder who's looking after the kids? i'm just happy for them, the twins in particular, that they're going to have a few days break from being completely and utterly exploited either to earn the FODMODs money in #ADs, or just generally having their photos posted for thr amusement of FODs followers, and the accumulation of likes. must be nice for them. not to have to perform for the camera on demand.

Reactions: 9
First time poster but have been following the MOD / FOD chaos for some time. Tried to check in and see if she had finally come up for air again but her account seems to have gone...? Unless I’ve been blocked? Can’t quite believe he is shamelessly #ad - ing away still and what are Etihad thinking?!

Reactions: 4
and yeah, if i try to find MOD's account, i get nothing. looks like the account is genuinely totally gone. probs an attempt to distance herself from the whole MOD facade so she can take a step back and focus on her midwifery career and her gas and air blog, without the risk of the MOD scandal tainting them...

Screenshot_20191201_011513_com.instagram.android.jpg
r

Can’t quite believe he is shamelessly #ad - ing away still and what are Etihad thinking?!
I can’t work this one out. Simon has 1m followers which is a good reach for the right product. About 95% of his followers are mothers who, I would suggest, are unlikely to either afford or be interested in trips like this. The return on their investment in his all expenses paid jaunt is likely to be nil.... so, why pick Simon to advertise your service?!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Has clemmie left Instagram?
And someone had a go at Anna rleri
Hart and told her she wasn’t friends with mod and she was a fake😜. Then Anna had a big go at tattle 🙄🙄

and yeah, if i try to find MOD's account, i get nothing. looks like the account is genuinely totally gone. probs an attempt to distance herself from the whole MOD facade so she can take a step back and focus on her midwifery career and her gas and air blog, without the risk of the MOD scandal tainting them...

View attachment 61139r
I can't find her either. I'm really surprised to be honest. I thought she'd come back swinging. But I think in a way she's done the right thing and hopefully has stepped away from the gram for a long time to come. Maybe she's been told to get rid so as not to effect her job anymore? Just a thought. Also I had 11 pages to catch up on lol x

I can’t work this one out. Simon has 1m followers which is a good reach for the right product. About 95% of his followers are mothers who, I would suggest, are unlikely to either afford or be interested in trips like this. The return on their investment in his all expenses paid jaunt is likely to be nil.... so, why pick Simon to advertise your service?!
AHH but it was a family reunion to tug on the heart strings. Obviously the mummy's like that. They can over look the ads. Lol x

Reactions: 2

Yel

They just see 1m and think getting that many eye balls for £50k fee (could be much more )+ expenses for a whole weekend of stories promoting them and how much more that would cost on tv.

Ignoring that 90% of followers won't see each post and the small amount that do aren't very well targeted. Brands just chucking money because they don't want to miss out.

Jesus if she’s on holiday in Paris then she’s fine. If she feels ok enough to leave the country then honestly I think she knows it’ll All be ok. I know everyone’s different but why would you risk being seen when everything is so raw?
It's been a month. Is she supposed to become a recluse? Perhaps live in the attic? Only go out on days she has to catch babies? She didn't scream from the roof tops she was going. She didn't put it in Instagram. She's not rubbed it in anyone's face. Think people need to calm down a little.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
It's been a month. Is she supposed to become a recluse? Perhaps live in the attic? Only go out on days she has to catch babies? She didn't scream from the roof tops she was going. She didn't put it in Instagram. She's not rubbed it in anyone's face. Think people need to calm down a little.
I don’t think anyone expects her to hide away or not live her life.
Personally when I have thought of her since all of this blew up I have felt bad for her- that she’s copped it a lot worse than she needed to.
So yes, I guess I thought she was perhaps struggling, has little support etc.
Obviously that’s not the case, which is of course good for her. But I feel a bit silly feeling concerned for her is the point I was making.
I think I need to just get back to my life and not care so much about people I don’t know huh.
Instagram is a strange world. You feel like you get to know complete strangers because they open up to “you” (and thousands of others) and seem real and vulnerable when the reality is you know nothing of them or their lives.
I intend to live a lot more off the gram and a lot more in my real world from now on. I definitely have MOD to thank for that- she helped to take off my naïve and rose coloured glasses for sure...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
You’re always a staunch defender of Mod

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t think anyone expects her to hide away or not live her life.
Personally when I have thought of her since all of this blew up I have felt bad for her- that she’s copped it a lot worse than she needed to.
So yes, I guess I thought she was perhaps struggling, has little support etc.
Obviously that’s not the case, which is of course good for her. But I feel a bit silly feeling concerned for her is the point I was making.
I think I need to just get back to my life and not care so much about people I don’t know huh.
Instagram is a strange world. You feel like you get to know complete strangers because they open up to “you” (and thousands of others) and seem real and vulnerable when the reality is you know nothing of them or their lives.
I intend to live a lot more off the gram and a lot more in my real world from now on. I definitely have MOD to thank for that- she helped to take off my naïve and rose coloured glasses for sure...
👍, it’s easy to fall for the spin, we do just see a tiny glimpse of their lives . Imagine someone seeing your Instagram picture that you’ve posted and putting an opinion about your whole life from it 😀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.