MOD & FOD #16 Slymon is being penetrated in the ears, whilst Gimmie is hiding from her peers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He posted a picture of himself at a festival a few months ago with some ‘friends’.

He’s been deleting some dissenting comments; astonishing that his mother and mother in law both commented. However he hasn’t deleted all negative comments, but there’s plenty of time.

Reactions: 1
Has Mod deleted her insta now? I’ve never followed her but obv hooked in by this grim insta circus I searched for her and got ‘user not found’.
The formula 1 plane fest #AD is nauseating in the extreme. Have an eco Christmas y’all 🙄

Reactions: 11
Same for me... account gone.

Please can someone set all the fan girls off by asking what's happening with MOD on FOD's account!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It did that when she deactivated last time. Wonder why it took 4 weeks and how she’s coping without her fans telling her how wonderful she is daily.
She probably had contracts that meant she had a month’s worth of ads to fulfill.

Reactions: 3
Did FOD get a lot of stick on his last post? The comments are turned off?!

Same for me... account gone.

Please can someone set all the fan girls off by asking what's happening with MOD on FOD's account!
Or is this why the comments are off? 🤔😂

Reactions: 4
It's a bit pathetic that she deleted her account now without ever making a proper apology... Well anyways.. I hope she focuses on her daughters and her job in London now (I do believe she is both a good mom and good at her job) and gets back to reality (less focus on bathroom renovations) Might be difficult with FOD as a husband who is not done with getting #gifted and #sponsored by #sellingdaughters.

Reactions: 14
She’ll be back. The greed and narcissism will overcome her.

Plus she won’t want to do more than one day a fortnight of an actual real job such as midwifery.

Reactions: 16
Did FOD get a lot of stick on his last post? The comments are turned off?!

Or is this why the comments are off? 🤔😂
Yes, he got a lot of negative comments, and deleted some of them. I mentioned it in a previous post.

If she only works one day a week as a midwife and is no longer ‘influencing’ then she’ll have loads of time to spend with her daughters.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I wonder if it were meant to be a weekend for him and Clemmie, and the blonde locks was a reference to Clemmie... And since the hoo ha, he's nabbed a friend instead?
I also think two tickets shows it was meant to be Clemmie going away with Simon but obviously she's still in hiding so along came a friend.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.