MOD & FOD #16 Slymon is being penetrated in the ears, whilst Gimmie is hiding from her peers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So on they day that millions of youngsters marched all around the world to stop climate change, he decided it would be appropriate to post an #ad about him flying to Abu Dhabi to watch cars burn fossil fuels for 3 days and then fly back. With all the flying around they do, I wonder how big their carbon footprint is?
They just can't say no to the freebies and cash.

Many people wouldn't feel comfortable flying first class long haul for a weekend with a company that reportedly forces it's female workers to have abortions or just sacks them. Fod accepts the freebies and cash without a second thought.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Many people wouldn't feel comfortable flying first class long haul for a weekend with a company that forces it's female workers to have abortions or just sacks them. Fod accepts the freebies and cash without a second thought.
I didn’t know that. How horrific. I wish someone would post this information on his account.

Reactions: 15
Does this comment from eithad make anyone else think that perhaps the twins were meant to be in the ad?!

Screenshot_20191130-072923.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Interestingly the ethiad pr wrote “though we miss some gold locks in this picture” - had the originally been expecting the twins on board?! And now they get shirker new twin dad

Anyway obv a flop. 3,900 likes and his follower count dropped another 400. 1,008,660 now

Reactions: 9
I don't think the twins were supposed to be there, it's just the pr people trying to add an onbrand message.

Didn't fod do a pride post? Yet here he is being paid to promote a Dubai government company despite their appalling LGBT rights. Money before morals.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
It actually looks like he’s in Business not first... maybe MODs scandal got him downgraded?! Poor FOD slumming it!
(anyone secretly hoping for a bit of premium economy for his return leg?!?)

Reactions: 6

Many people wouldn't feel comfortable flying first class long haul for a weekend with a company that reportedly forces it's female workers to have abortions or just sacks them. Fod accepts the freebies and cash without a second thought.
Wow I never knew that. What a disgusting company.

Reactions: 5
Ladies and gents this is why he didn't stop posting. He wasn't going to give up this trip and money that had been planned a long time in advance so needed to keep posting to pad out the grid 🤮

Reactions: 27
A long weekend in a place that violates a multitude of human rights and where flogging is still part of the judicial system. Cheers Si, maybe I’ll consider it for my next holiday

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
A long weekend in a place that violates a multitude of human rights and where flogging is still part of the judicial system. Cheers Si, maybe I’ll consider it for my next holiday
It's not a real holiday for me unless you can almost guarantee the accomodation and infrastructure was built by modern day forced labour.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is this that weird? I’d find it weird if my mum publicly commented on how good of a husband DH is? I dunno, might just be me.
My mum is like that with my husband and it enrages me!! Always dawns over him. Not relevant but this is exactly the kind of attention seeking thing she'd do about something that is none of her business!!
Mind you, we don't know what's going on behind the scenes. It could be that Clemmie is really suffering and he's pulling up (more of) the slack.

Reactions: 3

Is that definitely Etihad? I can find lots of complaints about Qatar in relation to its treatment of female employees, but Etihad seems to champion its female workforce?

Reactions: 4
My mum is like that with my husband and it enrages me!! Always dawns over him. Not relevant but this is exactly the kind of attention seeking thing she'd do about something that is none of her business!!
Mind you, we don't know what's going on behind the scenes. It could be that Clemmie is really suffering and he's pulling up (more of) the slack.
Really suffering? give me a break- does he look like a man whose wife is really suffering 🤷‍♀️ The only suffering she is probably feeling is not being able to moan on Instagram about having to look after her children and how she has had to change a light bulb or cleaning his beard hairs out of the kitchen sink whilst he is swanning off enjoying himself soooo soon after his treat whilst in Japan - they don’t live normal lives - they are not scrabbling round thinking how they are going to afford Christmas after ‘tattle-gate’ they are loaded save you sympathy for people with real problems.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if it were meant to be a weekend for him and Clemmie, and the blonde locks was a reference to Clemmie... And since the hoo ha, he's nabbed a friend instead?

Reactions: 4
The human rights record of Dubai stinks. All the luxury and play ground atmosphere is built on slave labour.
Then add the appalling support of despotic regimes, arms sales, women's rights abuses.... Still, it's free.

Reactions: 18
Really suffering? give me a break- does he look like a man whose wife is really suffering 🤷‍♀️ The only suffering she is probably feeling is not being able to moan on Instagram about having to look after her children and how she has had to change a light bulb or cleaning his beard hairs out of the kitchen sink whilst he is swanning off enjoying himself soooo soon after his treat whilst in Japan - they don’t live normal lives - they are not scrabbling round thinking how they are going to afford Christmas after ‘tattle-gate’ they are loaded save you sympathy for people with real problems.
Haaa you're right you know. Every so often I forget that they are the people who thought 4 grand is a legit price for a bathroom sink. They aren't like the rest of us!

Reactions: 10
The human rights record of Dubai stinks. All the luxury and play ground atmosphere is built on slave labour.
Then add the appalling support of despotic regimes, arms sales, women's rights abuses.... Still, it's free.
its such a weird place on the one hand a strict religious country then its like Vegas of the middle east with all the glitz n glamour . to me the two dont mix. My Husband refers to it as a sprinkling of glitter on the the turd that is the middle east!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haaa you're right you know. Every so often I forget that they are the people who thought 4 grand is a legit price for a bathroom sink. They aren't like the rest of us!

As it was a freebie, they genuinely don’t care, and refused to mention the price or the fact that it was a freebie on their *Reno* posts.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if it were meant to be a weekend for him and Clemmie, and the blonde locks was a reference to Clemmie... And since the hoo ha, he's nabbed a friend instead?
It’s must've been Clemmie! Of course. Wonder where he hired the rentafriend? Probably be advertising that business next.

Select your friend:

Father of twins
Father of daughters
Interested in periods
Vasectomised
Uses 800 words when could use 5
Utter wankpuffin

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.