Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dratsathecat

I honestly can’t believe she’s bought that house for over 400k! The rooms are tiny, so much needs changing I can’t believe it. They’ve literally only just bought it for the views! There’s no freezer in the kitchen???? No toilet in the en suite and not even room for a wardrobe. I can’t get over how much they’ve been mugged off for the price

• Wow
Reactions: 22

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
Who cares what the house looks like or how much debt they’re now in. In 5 years Instagram will be as dead as Facebook is and they’ll be going through a repossession order. Everyone knows the “Influencer” phase is losing momentum and public support.

• Heart
That garden is very impractical for two young boys who probably want to play out kicking footballs etc. Also don’t really get the random log burner in the kitchen?

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
The thing is, it’s hers to do as she pleases. She advertised it as a job - she would have received a monetary fee and that product was part of her fee also. They can sell what they like afterwards. Of all the things influencers do that irritate me, this isn’t one of them - if I am given something and later on down the line I no longer want it I sell it.
Think it’s more of a moral issue. She could have given it to someone in need. Would have created content too. She’s a loser.

• Heart

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
I just don’t understand why that house attracted them, it’s horrible! So ugly and so much work needs doing if they want to completely change it around. She spoke months ago about wanting a Victorian property, this is a long, long way from that!

• Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
As much as Charlotte is annoying and her content is boring. Personally I don't think there is anything wrong with her children's behaviour. They are sweet little boys and I do think she is a great mum.
There was nothing wrong at all with that video this morning and to suggest otherwise is ridiculous

Reactions: 21

Mutley98

VIP Member
The comment about the student kitchen was enough for me, that was someone’s home where they created memories. If she’s gonna change it fine as everyone has different taste and choice but she’s proper moaning about it

many years ago I sold my first house and went back a few months later to collect some mail.The new people in the house had painted everything bright colours, painted my beautiful oak wooden staircase white. I was crestfallen but closed the door and forgot about it. Her sellers can’t as it’s there on social media

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
Neighbours must be delighted their houses are now featured on her page for all to see. Is nothing private anymore? I honestly can't think of anything worse than advertising where I live to thousands of random folk. I mean you can have a home account without making it so obvious where you live and practically filming the whole street. It's the classic case of showing off and caring more about image than keeping your family and home safe.

• Heart

Squatty

Her fall...oh my god how fake, and total coincidence the camera was rolling, how does anyone buy into her and her BS

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I don’t usually comment about Greedy but as I’m watching her house tour, I’m getting so ragey!
Why buy the house if you want to change so much!!
I’d love that house as is!!
Some people just don’t appreciate what they’ve got at all!

Proof8

Chatty Member
That house tour was scary! From that I know exactly where she lives, the floor plan everything, even how much it was on the market for. How does that not scare them?
Also really don't understand why she bought it when everything is not good enough and getting changed.

Had to be! How does someone who pisses about on the Internet raise enough money to buy a house, and no doubt renovate and decorate it super fast, whilst going on holiday every other weekend.
Can the money really be that good to have a good deposit/enough of an income to get a mortgage?! I really don't know how she can afford her 'dream house' from insta ads and that FM crap.

Being entirely honest I'm jealous - I wish I could sit around all day flogging tat and be able to buy a house. I just have too much respect for myself and others to be the same level of screb as Greedy. I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

chicklove

Omg puppy is super cute but ain’t they all when they are small 3 months from now he would of chewed the house shit everywhere and she will be fed up of being tied and the novelty wears off
Anyone else noticed the dog had more toys than the kids in the living room 😂😂🤷‍♀️
i dont think she will get fed up of it. She said the cat pees everywhere because she’s old or somethings so will make no difference the dog having an accident being a puppy. I’m sure both animals will be very well looked after just as much as the boys are. The boys have a big box of Toys in the livingroom Plus they also have their own rooms full of toys. The swipe ups are joke though. The “don’t worry guys I’m not going to be selling NuSkin” 2 days later a page is set up was obviously going to happen. NuSkin is a scam trust me I used to sell it too about 6 years ago and wouldn’t advise it to anyone. It’s great she can stay home and get paid for swipe ups each to their own but I don’t agree telling people they can pay in instalments. If you can afford it buy it but if you can’t afford it don’t encourage people to get it on tick and not pay it back. People will think if i get one she will actually reply back or share me on her post and that doesn’t happen because I’ve yet to meet someone she reply’s back to. H on the other hand always reply’s and is really sweet. I think they are a nice couple but I don’t agree with a lot of things Charlotte has done. Life would be brining if we all had the same opinions. I don’t think people should make out she’s a bad mum or animal owner because it’s clear she isn’t.

• Haha

Gemmymxx

Someone's wrote on her status so this is how the work shy get rewarded haha what an absolute beg she is ...

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Sween44

Chatty Member
Hi Greedys how you doing 👋

i dont think she will get fed up of it. She said the cat pees everywhere because she’s old or somethings so will make no difference the dog having an accident being a puppy. I’m sure both animals will be very well looked after just as much as the boys are. The boys have a big box of Toys in the livingroom Plus they also have their own rooms full of toys. The swipe ups are joke though. The “don’t worry guys I’m not going to be selling NuSkin” 2 days later a page is set up was obviously going to happen. NuSkin is a scam trust me I used to sell it too about 6 years ago and wouldn’t advise it to anyone. It’s great she can stay home and get paid for swipe ups each to their own but I don’t agree telling people they can pay in instalments. If you can afford it buy it but if you can’t afford it don’t encourage people to get it on tick and not pay it back. People will think if i get one she will actually reply back or share me on her post and that doesn’t happen because I’ve yet to meet someone she reply’s back to. H on the other hand always reply’s and is really sweet. I think they are a nice couple but I don’t agree with a lot of things Charlotte has done. Life would be brining if we all had the same opinions. I don’t think people should make out she’s a bad mum or animal owner because it’s clear she isn’t.
Hi Greedys how ya doing 👋

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I dont think the view is anything other than mediocre. Its not like she's gazing at rolling hills or a lake or across bluebell meadows.
Shes bought a house next door to an allotment patch and overlooked by every other neighbour in the row. Its not a fantastic property, its just a nice house that could be easily updated.
I can't see the moneys worth in it. Is that really over 400k? For that kind of money, I would want a house in the country with fields all around me and at least an acre of my own.

As for her declaring gifts as taxable income, I dont think any of them declare even an eighth of what they get. That's why they show it on stories and rarely on grid posts as they know the stories disappear

She's so caught up in it she thinks instagram is real life. I'll just do this, then I'll buy that. Her income could stop at any time, she won't be able to keep spending indefinitely. The owner of that field could sell it for housing at any point too. This life she is trying to sell is balanced on a knife edge

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Come easy, go easy. When you don't have to work for anything and its handed to you for free, you place no value on it

• Heart