Missgreedyshome #4 Messed up boob job, money grabby Greedy, anything for a freebie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The house looks lovely, nice front garden also. I wish them luck in it

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I searched up to 3+ miles From where she used to live and still couldn't find it. She couldn't live too far out or it would be out of catchment.

I searched up to 3+ miles From where she used to live and still couldn't find it. She couldn't live too far out or it would be out of catchment
Me too, seen some nice 4 bed detached for less than she has paid if the £400k was correct on here, but don’t know the areas so could be like a shithole.

That's it, thread locked. Dozens have been warned and deleted for asking for tips to find it and no one has the time every hour to keep coming back and warning people.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Unlocked, but people need stop asking for hints to find an address or giving hints. Was only locked when 15+ people kept ignoring this despite many warnings.

Report anyone doing it.

That kind of behaviour could have the site shut down.

Reactions: 35
If you notice, the once who do well with the FM, lumi etc all have big followings first off. Like greedy had a whopping following first then knew with that big following, she could swindle money off people through fm. Then tried the lumi. It’s the case with a lot of “influencers” or home accounts. They are clever with it. For example if anyone like me and you started it, we’d all have to work to get a handful of sales, however greedy having the following she has a sale would come easy

Reactions: 11
If you notice, the once who do well with the FM, lumi etc all have big followings first off. Like greedy had a whopping following first then knew with that big following, she could swindle money off people through fm. Then tried the lumi. It’s the case with a lot of “influencers” or home accounts. They are clever with it. For example if anyone like me and you started it, we’d all have to work to get a handful of sales, however greedy having the following she has a sale would come easy
Exactly, when Harrriet set up her fm page she originally used the Greedy name knowing she would gain a ton of followers from Charlotte. Once she built up big numbers she dropped the Greedy.

Reactions: 10
So she basically wants to change the whole look of the house... Why buy the bloody house then ?! 🤣 Ffs!!

And the garden with 3 tiers will still be tit. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That’s how that scam artist Life.Simply.Styled has managed to wangle herself promotion after promotion preying on vulnerable mums to join her Travel ‘business’… in a pandemic? Bish please 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
That’s how that scam artist Life.Simply.Styled has managed to wangle herself promotion after promotion preying on vulnerable mums to join her Travel ‘business’… in a pandemic? Bish please 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Exactly. They all know exactly how it’ll work and how they’ll make the money from it, because they have the big following of usually impressionable people who want to live like them. Sad

Reactions: 7
I just don’t understand why that house attracted them, it’s horrible! So ugly and so much work needs doing if they want to completely change it around. She spoke months ago about wanting a Victorian property, this is a long, long way from that!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I just don’t understand why that house attracted them, it’s horrible! So ugly and so much work needs doing if they want to completely change it around. She spoke months ago about wanting a Victorian property, this is a long, long way from that!
I dont get it either. All that money and its awful.

She says she wants to remove the pipes? Where too? Is she planning on never using her water, or bathrooms?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I dont get it either. All that money and its awful.

She says she wants to remove the pipes? Where too? Is she planning on never using her water, or bathrooms?
Under those pipes is the downstairs toilet that she said she wanted to move to the side of the house so I'm guessing those ones can be moved to the edge of the house.

My god she is irritating the tit out of me. She hasn't got a clue 🤦‍♀️ can you even buy part of the road just because you want a drive way? Lol.
And bleeping alpacas..... copying other people again *cough* Hinch *cough*
Looking at that picture she wants it to look like, she basically wants to turn it into a new build 🤣 why the hell buy it if you want a completely different house all together 🤦‍♀️
She might aswell knock it down and start from scratch

Reactions: 19
I hate how they all say “pop” every 2 seconds

also pretty stupid to be cleaning those tiles again. Haven’t even got furniture etc . Do a quick vac and proper mop then move your tit in and duck around with the spray mop then . Those things are as useless as washing your floor with 1 wet wipe anyways

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.