Missgreedyshome #4 Messed up boob job, money grabby Greedy, anything for a freebie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Created a new thread as we were waaaay overdue - not many suggestions, this was the most liked and took some digging.
2C6791FD-BB37-44FE-B7C0-0970D4EFFFA2.jpeg
well done @bettyblog, had to edit to remove profanities unfortunately.

Reactions: 6
You know why she has an infection right? She went in hottubs on the two times she's been away. She shouldn't of gone in the hottubs with a healing wound. Really stupid thing to do.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
You know why she has an infection right? She went in hottubs on the two times she's been away. She shouldn't of gone in the hottubs with a healing wound. Really stupid thing to do.
Self inflicted and let’s be honest with Covid going on and staying in random places isn’t the best idea after having a op.
Bed rest means bed rest
I’ve seen a lot of that since she’s posted about the infection the girl needs to listen to what she posts and recover!!!!

The greedy old bint can’t rest it’s all about making money and flogging . It’s all about the puppy now trying to make her more .
The hot tubs would have definitely contributed to the infection she’s got . I really cannot believe how she wouldn’t of known that . She’s lucky the NHS have patched her up and she hasn’t got a good old bout of a flesh eating disease . I hope the staycation places have completely cleaned the hot tubs out as at this rate they’ll be suing the brazen hussy . 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The greedy old bint can’t rest it’s all about making money and flogging . It’s all about the puppy now trying to make her more .
The hot tubs would have definitely contributed to the infection she’s got . I really cannot believe how she wouldn’t of known that . She’s lucky the NHS have patched her up and she hasn’t got a good old bout of a flesh eating disease . I hope the staycation places have completely cleaned the hot tubs out as at this rate they’ll be suing the brazen hussy . 😂😂
😂😂😂 This has made me laugh
Poor people who stayed in them properties after she’s dipped her fake boobs in 🤮🤮🤮
How she could leach off the nhs does make you laugh no morals guess the journey back to Manchester was too far but ok when we was in full lockdown🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen the puppy in her new back garden? The 2 times I’ve seen him outside (I could have missed more) he’s been in the crap front garden?

So let me get this right?

She gets a boob job (changes story several times about the reasons for this) then completely disregards recovery and aftercare advice, laughs about it on her stories (in a ‘silly me should have done what I’m told’ type of manor) galavants all over wales, in and out of hot tubs, gets told she needs to rest, doesn’t bother doing it.

please tell me the doctor’s and nurses that are dealing with this completely self inflicted infection are from the private clinic that originally done the surgery and not our sorely overstretched own NHS.?

Reactions: 16

She gets a boob job (changes story several times about the reasons for this) then completely disregards recovery and aftercare advice, laughs about it on her stories (in a ‘silly me should have done what I’m told’ type of manor) galavants all over wales, in and out of hot tubs, gets told she needs to rest, doesn’t bother doing it.

please tell me the doctor’s and nurses that are dealing with this completely self inflicted infection are from the private clinic that originally done the surgery and not our sorely overstretched own NHS.?
Sounds about right. And i would not be surprised she has gone through thr NHS to fix her... she would have boasted it was private if that is the case....

Oh yes . The silly cow couldn’t wait to brag about how she was going private in Manchester and then fails to follow aftercare and ends up letting the NHS pick up the pieces . Selfish cow .

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Sounds about right. And i would not be surprised she has gone through thr NHS to fix her... she would have boasted it was private if that is the case....
Course she has she said she went to A&E Greedy by name greedy by nature🤣

Has anyone seen the puppy in her new back garden? The 2 times I’ve seen him outside (I could have missed more) he’s been in the crap front garden?
Omg puppy is super cute but ain’t they all when they are small 3 months from now he would of chewed the house tit everywhere and she will be fed up of being tied and the novelty wears off
Anyone else noticed the dog had more toys than the kids in the living room 😂😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They always seem to be in the front garden it doesn’t make sense

Reactions: 4
She probably doesn’t want him pissing on the fake grass. Apparently it’s a bugger to get the smell out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She probably doesn’t want him pissing on the fake grass. Apparently it’s a bugger to get the smell out!!
It’s just a show garden when she wants freebies BBQ 🍗 weather is fast around the corner she’s had everything else gifted to her I’m sure or a pizza oven ☀👌

Reactions: 13
They’ll never cope / be bothered to train, clean up the mess from a puppy. Before we know it we’ll be seeing on stories ‘sorry guyyyyys Kobe wasn’t for us we are cat people but don’t worry he’s gone to some lovely dog people🙄🙄😡 Hinch and the disappearing fish all over again🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They’ll never cope / be bothered to train, clean up the mess from a puppy. Before we know it we’ll be seeing on stories ‘sorry guyyyyys Kobe wasn’t for us we are cat people but don’t worry he’s gone to some lovely dog people🙄🙄😡 Hinch and the disappearing fish all over again🤣
I don’t actually think this will be the case. I think Kobe will be trained but it will be all H, Charlotte won’t do a thing as per! That or they’ll ship it off to a trainer rather than C get off her arse to do something

Makes you wonder how much further they can go just to flog the swipeups
Let’s just say she is having a phone down day but will always get a swipe up in 💵💵💵
The only reason she has down days is cause she’s got nothing that is worth posting 😂 once full of swipe ups to nothing as she’s out dated and boring

Reactions: 8
Omg puppy is super cute but ain’t they all when they are small 3 months from now he would of chewed the house tit everywhere and she will be fed up of being tied and the novelty wears off
Anyone else noticed the dog had more toys than the kids in the living room 😂😂🤷‍♀️
i dont think she will get fed up of it. She said the cat pees everywhere because she’s old or somethings so will make no difference the dog having an accident being a puppy. I’m sure both animals will be very well looked after just as much as the boys are. The boys have a big box of Toys in the livingroom Plus they also have their own rooms full of toys. The swipe ups are joke though. The “don’t worry guys I’m not going to be selling NuSkin” 2 days later a page is set up was obviously going to happen. NuSkin is a scam trust me I used to sell it too about 6 years ago and wouldn’t advise it to anyone. It’s great she can stay home and get paid for swipe ups each to their own but I don’t agree telling people they can pay in instalments. If you can afford it buy it but if you can’t afford it don’t encourage people to get it on tick and not pay it back. People will think if i get one she will actually reply back or share me on her post and that doesn’t happen because I’ve yet to meet someone she reply’s back to. H on the other hand always reply’s and is really sweet. I think they are a nice couple but I don’t agree with a lot of things Charlotte has done. Life would be brining if we all had the same opinions. I don’t think people should make out she’s a bad mum or animal owner because it’s clear she isn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.