Missgreedyshome #4 Messed up boob job, money grabby Greedy, anything for a freebie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate how they all say “pop” every 2 seconds

also pretty stupid to be cleaning those tiles again. Haven’t even got furniture etc . Do a quick vac and proper mop then move your tit in and duck around with the spray mop then . Those things are as useless as washing your floor with 1 wet wipe anyways
I think she is probably advertising the products she is using as part of a contract , she is talking so fast to get thru it quickly.

Reactions: 11
So the front of her house is really the back of her house and the back of her house is really the front 🤔. I’m more confused than ever now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Watched her stories where she answered questions about the house
It looks so odd to me , like it looks like they stuck a house on the edge of someone’s farm or something
And no driveway ? Where do you park ?

her ad sucks. She used like 5 wipes and the floor is still black apparently lol

• Haha
She’s gonna need loads of planning permission for all that crap she’s doing to the house. Be on high alert tattlers she’ll be needing a new scam to pay for everything

• Haha
What a strange house, and to spend so much to want to change it all and do things likely not possible (can’t see her being able to buy the turning circle to make into a drive). So many new builds or renovated older ones around the 400k mark……….she can’t have paid as much as people are saying for that?? It’s neither old or new and it’s just strange.

The garden is going to be ‘hired’. Does she mean raised? Again, strange as it’ll then tower over her neighbours gardens and the field.

I bet they’ve gone and viewed it and thought up all these ideas without thinking realistically.

Her storying style is defo giving me SS vibes but with a crappy house.

Reactions: 18
That garden is very impractical for two young boys who probably want to play out kicking footballs etc. Also don’t really get the random log burner in the kitchen?

Reactions: 22
Well, I'm struggling to see why they chose that house. The only thing that appeals to me is the balcony. I'm shocked to be honest, I really thought it was going to be something special.

Reactions: 24
Well, I'm struggling to see why they chose that house. The only thing that appeals to me is the balcony. I'm shocked to be honest, I really thought it was going to be something special.
Yes me too. Be interesting to see the rest of it, but so far im underwhelmed. I thought she would have gone for something older with character. If she has paid what people are saying im shocked. I live in Cheshire and you could get something really nice for that kind of money here. I always thought Wales properly prices were fairly reasonable.

Reactions: 13
What an odd layout the front is the back and vice versa. So you're sunbathing in the front/back garden overlooking the field then the postman comes with yet another delivery not very private is it...when she said she wanted stuff done I just thought she meant decorating but she wants to move pipes (ie the drainage for the actual bathroom) it just seems weird. And don't get me started on the steep garden and renting the field for alpacas. She's just cloning into ss and hinch, actually she is trying to take hinch's crown now that her popularity is dying out!

Reactions: 17
Wonder where the hot tub, boys picnic table, kids pool, patio heater, bbq, egg chair, washing line, pergola, garden rugmassive inflatable water slide are going to fit.

sold the corner sofa didn’t she ?

Where are the boys actually going to be able play? That would have been one of my top priorities, along with privacy.

Noticed a few accounts sales pitching for the flash mop over the last week.

Reactions: 17
Wonder if the house was flats in another life? I think it seems nice enough but obviously nothing like what they want so can’t see the attraction. If I was a ‘public’ person with a slightly checkered past I’m not sure I’d want to be right next to that big allotment she showed.

Reactions: 8
I've spent a lifetime it feels reading this thread, I've totally missed something did she scam pensioners or pinch her ex's cash, someone feed my noseyness 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Buy the street for her drive and rent the back field 😂😂lives on cloud cuckoo land. If people are using that back field for their horses why would they rent it to this idiot for alpacas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’d fit in well in an alpaca field with her gnashers clacking .
I wonder what vulnerable elderly person she’ll tap up next to help remove her piping or buy the land to park her motability car in . Notice how her IBS ain’t flared up for about 2 months now and with all this stress she should be really feeling it .
That garden 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've followed greedy from 5000 follow, no idea how I stumbled upon her. Personally, I don't think she has changed the more follows she has gained etc so the SS and Mrs h thing I cannot tell.
It seems rediculous to buy a house at that price and want to change sooo much. But was there proof it cost that much? Seems a lot for that area looking at others in that price range. I guess it was bought for content as well.
The hill garden is something she must have not thought about. Even leveling in to three it's not going to be fun for the kids to play rugby or football in.
Anybody know why a log burner would be disconnected like that?

Also we really need a wiki for all the new arrivals.

Reactions: 7
Buy the street for her drive and rent the back field 😂😂lives on cloud cuckoo land. If people are using that back field for their horses why would they rent it to this idiot for alpacas 😂
It was the tone she used that made me laugh the most... like she is is entitled. Spoilt brat tone, that's what it was!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.