Missgreedyshome #4 Messed up boob job, money grabby Greedy, anything for a freebie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must be doing something wrong working full time
Sending my kids to a child minders. Scrimping for a summer holiday. What is she gonna do when Instagram stops becoming her income? People will soon get bored. Plus she sold her cooker?! Why couldn’t she of left that for the people who would’ve loved to have a cooker in a council house. Honestly money grabbing greedy twit

Reactions: 19
I must be doing something wrong working full time
Sending my kids to a child minders. Scrimping for a summer holiday. What is she gonna do when Instagram stops becoming her income? People will soon get bored. Plus she sold her cooker?! Why couldn’t she of left that for the people who would’ve loved to have a cooker in a council house. Honestly money grabbing greedy twit
Bet shes one of them even took the light bulbs with her, money grabbing low life

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She probably sold all her stuff because no one would gift her a removal van 🤣🤣
She has definitely pissed alot of people off because her thread has never been so busy the last week.
I think people are more pissed of because 1) she tried to make people feel ashamed of living in a council house or a rough area and she comes across like she looks down her noses at people like that.
2) she is a beggy twit and just gloats in every story now.
And 3) she never seems to pay for anything herself.
Its ok these influencers saying they work really hard behind the scenes etc but doing what.....
Yes you probably work really hard when you actually produce a product like she did with the hut but then all she does after that is get gifted stuff to talk about into her phone, thats not hard work, it takes 10mins max and you get given a script!
She is really trying to be Stacey solomon, this whole house reveal is just a mirrored copy of ss. I'm sick of her copying other people off the gram and tiktok as if people don't notice.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Omg she actually made it look on her stories that thats how massive her garden is.... its someone's bloody horses field at the back of her garden.
Dont get me wrong, its bloody lovely...but the way she did the camera made it look like it was all hers 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All, asking how to find an address or giving hints to find an address is strictly against the rules for obvious reasons!
Thread will be locked if people keep ignoring our privacy rules

Reactions: 9
The thing is even if people found the house and looked at it, it will soon be a dreary grey plain velvet house soon enough with zero colour, zero toys on show and shite diy jobs. Wonder if she will do a Stacey Solomon with a the cat found another home

Reactions: 5
I hope the council charge her for painting the sink gold and the cupboards black lol

I'm nosey, but I'm not going to go out of my way to find the house online, she'll show us soon enough. I'm definitely not planning to pop round for an iced coffee and some fajita pasta. It's a gossip site and we're gossiping. Threatening to lock the thread seems a bit harsh.

Reactions: 11
Who cares what the house looks like or how much debt they’re now in. In 5 years Instagram will be as dead as Facebook is and they’ll be going through a repossession order. Everyone knows the “Influencer” phase is losing momentum and public support.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I edited it for her 🙃
I’m creasing . No truer words . I hope her neighbours ain’t pensioners or she’ll be after their savings books .
She can live in her big house but CANNOT escape her past . As the saying goes you can’t polish a turd 💩

Reactions: 19
what is with the rope swing obsession and these influencers.

When I think of a nice house , I want a massive closet and massive bath. I dont care about a tree or a swing.

Reactions: 2
I felt a bit jealous when I saw the house/ garden. I really despise how she acts so hard done to when her boob job was probably funded by money robbed off the elderly. The dramatic music in the background like she's a finalist on the x factor 🙄 I don't begrudge influencers doing well, but I begrudge that a lot of her followers (who earn her money) don't know her background. Maybe she wouldn't be doing so well if they did.

Reactions: 11
I think they will have had a good helping hand from Harriet's parents. Wouldn't be surprised if the house is only in H's name.
H has definitely had a more privileged upbringing than Charlotte and H's parents don't seem short of a bob or two going off what Charlotte says about where they live etc

Reactions: 7
Is she even taking anything with her at all? Kids beds? Or is she legit buying everything new..? Sorry begging everything new?
Surely there’s rules about selling gifted items and making a profit?

Is she even taking anything with her at all? Kids beds? Or is she legit buying everything new..? Sorry begging everything new?
Surely there’s rules about selling gifted items and making a profit?

Last edited:
She needs to be so careful, it's VERY easy to find the address online.

As was SS

Reactions: 3
A friend showed me it, how is she even making out that back field is hers 🤣🤣 Also its location isn't very nice for that price. If I'm paying 425k I wouldn't want to be right there, I've seen much nicer houses for that price and in nicer locations.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.