Missgreedyshome #4 Messed up boob job, money grabby Greedy, anything for a freebie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That garden looks lethal 😳. Hope she keeps it tidy as at her last house the front garden was an absolute DUMP and she never even cut the grass 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I live in the same area. I wanted a nose at it online before she starts painting the sink etc…Couldn’t think of anything worse than popping round to visit…I was thinking it must be in Pontyclun itself due to catchment area for her kids. I have had a lovely time looking at some million pound houses on Rightmove though!

That garden looks lethal 😳. Hope she keeps it tidy as at her last house the front garden was an absolute DUMP and she never even cut the grass 🙈😂
If she can afford that house, then she could afford a gardener to sort the grass out….
*slides off looking at my own 2 foot grass*

Now we know why the big sob story. 4 bed detached house over 400k wow.

They must have been able to afford to move out that housing association house a very long time ago.

Was not expecting that. thought maybe a 3 bed terrace. Shocked.

looks like she already has the builder booked and plans in place from his post on her photo.

These Sales people clearly make a lot of money from their followers.
Still can’t find it on rightmove…gutted

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Enjoy cutting the grass greedy 🤣

you know what pisses me off more than anything. There’s families split up on hostels at the moment desperate for housing and she’s clearly been able to afford to move for a long time to be able to afford that house. She’s a disgrace.

Reactions: 15
She was living in a Housing Association property so she was also entitled to a help to buy grant worth 25% of the property value as a second charge on the house.
She lives in Wales and they stopped the help to buy scheme There in 2019. The grant wasn’t 25% either, it had been reduced to a maximum of £8000, depending how long you had lived in the house

Reactions: 3
Her fall...oh my god how fake, and total coincidence the camera was rolling, how does anyone buy into her and her BS

Reactions: 21
She lives in Wales and they stopped the help to buy scheme There in 2019. The grant wasn’t 25% either, it had been reduced to a maximum of £8000, depending how long you had lived in the house
Ah thanks I didn’t know it was different for Wales. I’m in England.

wow I left cause greedy by name greedy by nature was taking the biscuit!!!!!!
But come back and she’s got a huge house I think while I’ve been ill I must of bumped my head
How the fudge can she afford a house like this and both with less than 2yrs of a stable income bleeping hell she stashed her ex’s money well fair play to her enjoy it while she can !!!!!!!!

Reactions: 6
Tbh it just looks like a normal detached house 🤷‍♀️ the area doesn't look amazing and she has made it look like the garden is way bigger than it actually is. Canera angles are everything 🤣
The house itself isn't very big either, the kitchen is a kitchen/diner by the looks of it so does seem big but the bedrooms are pretty standard size, I'd say they are normal sized 3 bedroom and then one is an office.
I definitely wouldn't say its worth £400k
I have a 5 bedroom up for sale on my street for 350k and thats bloody massive lol

Reactions: 7
Nice kitchen mind
Tbh it just looks like a normal detached house 🤷‍♀️ the area doesn't look amazing and she has made it look like the garden is way bigger than it actually is. Canera angles are everything 🤣
The house itself isn't very big either, the kitchen is a kitchen/diner by the looks of it so does seem big but the bedrooms are pretty standard size, I'd say they are normal sized 3 bedroom and then one is an office.
I definitely wouldn't say its worth £400k
I have a 5 bedroom up for sale on my street for 350k and thats bloody massive lol

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I follow another women who does FM she has jacked her job in and I’m sure she said her boyfriend has as well to be part of her ‘growing business’ they drive a Range and have now bought a house (still to move in), loads of clothes and nights out.! HOW.? I’m literally doing it all wrong me and hubby both work and can’t seem have all what these lot have, not that I’d want it that way but they pray on the vulnerable

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Can't say I'm a fan of the house! Nice outlook but the garden looks totally impractical & like there's a very small usable space? The hill looks so odd & will be a pain in the arse when it comes to cutting the grass! The kitchen diner is ok, but the log burner looks really out of place. I expected more to be honest!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.