Missgreedyshome #4 Messed up boob job, money grabby Greedy, anything for a freebie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely house, but why did she buy it if she dislikes everything about it 😂 I was told you don't pick a house the house will pick you. She is going to rip out any character from it

Reactions: 8
I dont think the view is anything other than mediocre. Its not like she's gazing at rolling hills or a lake or across bluebell meadows.
Shes bought a house next door to an allotment patch and overlooked by every other neighbour in the row. Its not a fantastic property, its just a nice house that could be easily updated.
I can't see the moneys worth in it. Is that really over 400k? For that kind of money, I would want a house in the country with fields all around me and at least an acre of my own.

As for her declaring gifts as taxable income, I dont think any of them declare even an eighth of what they get. That's why they show it on stories and rarely on grid posts as they know the stories disappear

Reactions: 20
Why is she making everything “pretty”

I’m going to make this look so pretty

snore

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hopefully she'll take advice from people that aren't just wanting to do the work/money as I cannot imagine that there isn't a ceiling price that she's more or less paid for the house itself before ploughing a fortune into it...unless they are expecting a huge amount to be done free/hugely discounted and then don't care. There's spending money to make it enjoyable and practical to live in, but then there is being sensible and making sure that you're not making bad investments that will result in huge losses if/when the MLM and influencer bubbles burst.

Reactions: 5
Are Influensers not taxed on gifted stuff? (do they have to declare gifted stuff to HMRC?) then if so then it’s been accepted part payment for the advertising they do - it’s not morally wrong cuz it’s part of her income? 🤔😂🤷🏻‍♀️ technically she’s earned it? It’s not like selling the gift your grandma got you for Christmas 😂 She’s doing well sure, I think clearly making a lot of money but then we have to apply that principle to anyone in any job earning over a certain amount and living a lavish lifestyle. Also if she did give it to charity and storied it - I’d cringe 😬. can’t stand a humble brag!!!
Oh come off it, she obviously doesn’t declare half of her gifted items! And even if she did, shes still had the item for free, earned from swipe ups etc. So what if shes paid a little tax, shes not had to buy herself any of this stuff. I quite often give things away that ive paid for to help out someone in need. I have been in a terrible situation in the past where I had nothing and almost lost my home, I am now lucky enough to be in a better situation so I give back as much as I can. I dont think it’s acceptable to do what shes doing, especially when shes crying saying how privileged she is now and how she wishes she could help people. Its all bollocks.

Reactions: 14
If shes paid over £400k for it and plans to do about £100k of renovations it’s unlikely to be worth half a million after shes done? Not with that garden and no off street parking. Dont like the way she spoke about the house, you would think it was a real wreck the way shes talking. Shes got a cheek to call that kitchen a student kitchen when you consider what shes just come from with her tacky spray painted sink and tile stickers. Looks like a good quality kitchen to me. Clearly been a much loved family home, id be upset if I was the previous owner and saw those stories.
Totally agree ‘a student kitchen’ wtf its a damn site better than the one she has left behind...why does she have to paint all the wood fgs🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Totally agree ‘a student kitchen’ wtf its a damn site better than the one she has left behind...why does she have to paint all the wood fgs🤦🏻‍♀️
She has to bring the house down to her and Hs level by painting and fabloning everything again 🤣

I just feel like she lives well beyond her means, she's trying to be a hinch or stacey so bad (and I think Stacey has done plenty of tit jobs to her house too).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"I'm gonna put in a driveway up the side" "that bit out there is just a turning circle so ill buy that and make an entrance for my new driveway"
What a thick cow! She will buy the public turning circle? Alright Charlotte, that'll be a first.
What a stupid bint
You’ve got a garage and you’re asking what to do with it🤔🤔🤔well with no parking I’d say start by putting your car in it🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ok something that's boggling my brain. Greedy has a perfectly good bed and dining room table. Why aren't they taking it?

Reactions: 11
Looks like they have sold literally everything in their house 🤣
Unless she is due a delivery of new furniture anytime soon, whats the point in getting rid of everything???
Got rid of all 3 beds, their sofa, dining table, all kitchen appliances..... mind boggles 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Looks like they have sold literally everything in their house 🤣
Unless she is due a delivery of new furniture anytime soon, whats the point in getting rid of everything???
Got rid of all 3 beds, their sofa, dining table, all kitchen appliances..... mind boggles 🤯
I've said this a few pages back, it's bleeping bizarre the amount she buys and sells. She literally has a problem with buying I think. That microwave was new and that sofa.

It's so wasteful, I've never seen anything like it.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Sorry but what’s a haul?
Last time I looked it was a hall - moron!

Also don’t tell me she’s sold the sofa she was ever so kindly gifted as part of her living room makeover/collaboration?

that means another will be arriving shortly free of charge

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.