Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissChardonnay2020

Chatty Member
She has said on stories that people had suspected a house and I’m sure she said they weren’t right. If I am right she’s a fucking liar.
Yeah she did, she said those that are guessing new house will be disappointed. Always fishing for likes and comments!!

Reactions: 18

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
What a strange house, and to spend so much to want to change it all and do things likely not possible (can’t see her being able to buy the turning circle to make into a drive). So many new builds or renovated older ones around the 400k mark……….she can’t have paid as much as people are saying for that?? It’s neither old or new and it’s just strange.

The garden is going to be ‘hired’. Does she mean raised? Again, strange as it’ll then tower over her neighbours gardens and the field.

I bet they’ve gone and viewed it and thought up all these ideas without thinking realistically.

Her storying style is defo giving me SS vibes but with a crappy house.

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
I’ve never known two grown arse adults fuck about and do fuck all for a week. What was the purpose of this last week.. get as many stories done with an empty house to blag as much free stuff as possible? I could’ve deep cleaned that house in a day. No thought to the fact that the HA no doubt have families in inadequate housing waiting for her old house!

I live about 5 mins away from her.....trust me where she lives used to be a rough area.... most people have moved on now and most of these houses have been bought! She is the talk and laughing stock of the area...literally!

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
"I'm gonna put in a driveway up the side" "that bit out there is just a turning circle so ill buy that and make an entrance for my new driveway"
What a thick cow! She will buy the public turning circle? Alright Charlotte, that'll be a first.
What a stupid bint

• Haha
She came on her stories to be ‘emosh’ with her dry eyes and talk about living in a council house… perfectly acceptable way to live and lots of people actually live in social housing. She was going on like shes risen from the ashes, how so many people have messaged her because they are in the same situation and how she wishes she could help people. Perhaps stop being such a beg and posting so many swipe ups so the followers you love so much are not under constant pressure to line your pockets Greedy. Plus if you are so desperate to help people perhaps you could have given away some of your gifted items to families in need rather than flogging on Facebook. Disgusting behaviour. If you wanted to help people you would, but too busy helping yourself.

Sween44

Chatty Member
I see the laundered money from ripping off them pensioners has come in handy then . I wonder how many of her followers would kiss her arse if one of their relatives was ripped off for thousands of their life savings .
I wonder if she’s moving to a stable where she can document herself grazing bales of hay to her faithful followers with her horse teeth .
No big house or dream will erase her past and she’s still a lying skanky chav.

• Haha

Admiralbow

I only started following her after seeing her on PTWMs page. What do her and H actually do?! Her kids are in school but they’re both at home? They have more deliveries than I’ve ever seen, how the fuck do they have so much money? I’ve obviously gone wrong somewhere, working all my adult life instead of bumming off everyone else

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Forthecraic

Chatty Member
Wonder where the hot tub, boys picnic table, kids pool, patio heater, bbq, egg chair, washing line, pergola, garden rugmassive inflatable water slide are going to fit.

sold the corner sofa didn’t she ?

Where are the boys actually going to be able play? That would have been one of my top priorities, along with privacy.

Noticed a few accounts sales pitching for the flash mop over the last week.

Star15sh

VIP Member
What an odd layout the front is the back and vice versa. So you're sunbathing in the front/back garden overlooking the field then the postman comes with yet another delivery not very private is it...when she said she wanted stuff done I just thought she meant decorating but she wants to move pipes (ie the drainage for the actual bathroom) it just seems weird. And don't get me started on the steep garden and renting the field for alpacas. She's just cloning into ss and hinch, actually she is trying to take hinch's crown now that her popularity is dying out!

Glam321

Chatty Member
It's the 'just aswell we have money for it' peed me off.
I hope these companies see her for what she is and drop her!!!

GreatBritishFakeOff

All she does is boil eggs, point at the clothes pile that needs putting away, makes the bed and goes on walks, all whilst sucking her piano keys.

I hope the exciting amazing news is that “H” has a new pair of shorts. She’s never out of those blue ones, surprised they haven’t crawled out the house

• Haha

Sween44

Chatty Member
Greedy looks on the mend as only yesterday she was moaning about titgate and now she’s off to the pub and is kid free again .
She’s an attention seeking twat with no morals .

• Haha
  • Heart
Even though she apparently didn’t know H was taking her to a Bridgerton style hotel yet has the perfect style dress to match the theme and decor. Insta bullshit, fake for the gram as always

• Haha

DevaVictrix

Chatty Member
Really not my type of house, each to their own. I wouldn’t look twice at it if I drove past it. Also, I’m sure she gets a real kick out of reading people saying how gutted / jealous they are. If I was envious, I wouldn’t give her the pleasure of knowing.

• Heart

Runforestrun

VIP Member
I got to story 3 of the 'House tour' qnd turned off, all I hear is whats wrong with the place, why did she buy it if there's so much wrong with it? It's almost like she didn't have enough a choice and had to rush out and buy the first house they saw 🤔
I can’t understand the house tour this morning. Every room is ‘wrong’ and she wants to change everything, even the actual layout. I’m struggling to see why they actually bought it as nothing seems to be right. Surely there would have been something for sale more suitable? Especially if it was indeed as much as some have said. That’s a huge budget to find what they lived as is, and they weren’t in a rush to move somewhere. It’s madness!

Mufasa

Chatty Member
Never been on this woman’s thread until today…she sounds a treat 👀 scamming pensioners 😳😳

Im honestly not jealous at all, im happy and content with my life. Ive got a nice home that me and my hubby have worked hard for, in actual jobs. I know we both have jobs for life so I dont have to worry about paying my bills going forward. Shes not going to continue this lifestyle forever, whos going to follow her when shes 40? Or 50? Nobody unfortunately will be influenced by her then. She needs to really knuckle down and get that mortgage paid off ASAP or she will soon find herself back in the gutter. Something tells me shes maxed herself out to impress on the gram, how pathetic. Hope her followers are watching and realising what their money has paid for with swipe ups. Shes now officially unrelatable, good luck Greedy, you will definitely need it!!!